unarmed french policeman get's his head blown off by Jihadi peace keeper....

French police officers are all armed, without exception. So I guess that makes you kind of a fucking idiot.......doesn't it.

The municipal police do not generally carry firearms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipal_Police_(France)

Now who's the idiot?

Nice link to nothing.

Google it yourself. Doesn't matter to me. Fact is you are wrong, police in France are not ALL armed and that makes you the idiot.

French Gendarmes are all armed all the time. Municipal traffic police may or may not be depending on the locality.

So you admit to lying when you said "all French police are armed". Thank you.

Clearly the OP in complete nonsense with no basis in fact.

Now who's the idiot?

Nice link to nothing.

Google it yourself. Doesn't matter to me. Fact is you are wrong, police in France are not ALL armed and that makes you the idiot.

French Gendarmes are all armed all the time. Municipal traffic police may or may not be depending on the locality.

You clearly stated ALL police. Nice crawfishing though.

As if you ever knew anything at all about it before today.

Actually...yeah. Many of us knew before today knew that many city cops in Europe dont carry guns. Its why Muslim extremists get away with far more there than they would here. Our cops...and citizens...are armed.

Now who's the idiot?

Nice link to nothing.

Do you know everything about everything?

I didn't think so.

It doesn't matter what I knew when, the fact is you are an idiot that got caught lying and you lack the intellectually honesty to admit it.

Nice link to nothing.

Actually...yeah. Many of us knew before today knew that many city cops in Europe dont carry guns. Its why Muslim extremists get away with far more there than they would here. Our cops...and citizens...are armed.

No you never knew anything like that.

Nice link to nothing.

I didn't think so.

It doesn't matter what I knew when, the fact is you are an idiot that got caught lying and you lack the intellectually honesty to admit it.

The OP is based on slender threads of nonsense.....the kind you lap up every time.

I didn't think so.

The OP is based on slender threads of nonsense.....the kind you lap up every time.

Dismissed.

Meter maids are police officers too, sort of like French municipal police.

Nothing like French municipal police.

Under Article 21 2 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, the duties of the municipal police include:
  • safety, security, safety and public order (L2212-5 of the code of local authorities)
  • the correct application of the bylaws.
  • monitoring and regulation of road traffic and the recording of traffic violations.(L116-2 of the code of the road traffic)
  • routine screening for alcohol offenses under the traffic laws.
  • maintenance of law 78-6 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
  • assistance to citizens of the town.
  • the laws of urban planning.
  • reporting of crimes over which they have no jurisdiction.
The municipal police may carry out arrests as part of the act (Article 73 of the Criminal Procedure Code) and are required to deliver any perpetrator to an officer of the national police or the national gendarmerie.

You're not a very good liar.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...-satirical-newspaper-office/story?id=28050771

Well that worked out just swell and nifty eh? The Brave ( idiot ) policeman who was armed with a Politically correct lefty pillow baton and tons of high moral ground....made an attempt to stop the Kalishnakov wiielding spawn of the Great child molester Mohammed. Now who could possibly have guessed that the cop would end up minus a noggin eh? I mean he was polically correct!

OOOOOH.....here's a good one for ya...... a mass shooting preformed by a non white adult....wow! Keep that to yourself because this is one mouse that is going in the kitty dish under the maze.

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT! France has incredibly tough gun control laws....well I'll be damned ma! We has done found ourselves a lefty nation....and it looks like we aren't the only ones who found it!

JO
Question for you. How well do you think our armed police would do against the same AK-47?
Plenty of hunting rifles use that same size of round or bigger, and hold more then one round as well. So what exactly was your point?

Haha ok whatever you say. Anyone who has worked in police jobs knows euro cops usually dont carry. Its kinda a joke around the rest of the worlds policemen.

I didn't think so.

My comments are directed at you, not the OP.

The OP's comments may or may not be nonsense, but yours is outright lies.

If they had a stand off, you'd be right....but walking into a active event? Hah.

That largely depends on the officer. In the shorter ranges of CQB the advantages of the AK are somewhat mitigated when compared to a handgun. It's generally the ROE that cause the most problems for officers.

I didn't think so.

Oh by the way.....where's the part where any of you verifies that the police officer was unarmed? Haven't seen that part yet.....just idle speculation so far.

Under Article 21 2 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, the duties of the municipal police include:
  • safety, security, safety and public order (L2212-5 of the code of local authorities)
  • monitoring and regulation of road traffic and the recording of traffic violations.(L116-2 of the code of the road traffic)
The municipal police may carry out arrests as part of the act (Article 73 of the Criminal Procedure Code) and are required to deliver any perpetrator to an officer of the national police or the national gendarmerie.

Sounds a lot like a meter maid.

I didn't think so.

Dismissed.

I am so sorry I misspoke and made such a grievous error regarding armed officers in France. Clearly there are plenty of armed officers in France, all Gendarmes are armed all the time. So obviously the premise of the OP is complete nonsense. I can see why you'd be so upset though....the standards for accuracy being so high on this forum.

I didn't think so.

Oh by the way.....where's the part where any of you verifies that the police officer was unarmed? Haven't seen that part yet.....just idle speculation so far.

Watch the video.

Sounds a lot like a meter maid.

Only if you an idio.....oh wait. You've already shown yourself to be an idiot.

Haha ok whatever you say. Anyone who has worked in police jobs knows euro cops usually dont carry. Its kinda a joke around the rest of the worlds policemen.

You obviously don't even begin to know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back