Unarmed White Woman Shot By Police......Media Doesn't Care...Blames Trump Instead

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
So it appears that a woman was shot and killed by Capital Police today and she was unarmed.
I'm sure if she had been a black drug-addict who beats his girlfriend on a regular basis....the media would be screaming to defund the police again.
But since it was a white woman, who was a veteran....they could give a damn.
All this means is that they should all huddle in an undisclosed location to plot removing Trump using the 25th Amendment.

Reporters said that everything was fine till the police arrived and started a shoving match with the protesters.

Personally, I think Trump and his family should leave Washington D.C. and shake the dust from that place from their feet like Jesus told the Disciples.
Leave those maggots to their own designs. He tried. Time to GTFO of there. There's just some people that can't be saved.

So it appears that a woman was shot and killed by Capital Police today and she was unarmed.
I'm sure if she had been a black drug-addict who beats his girlfriend on a regular basis....the media would be screaming to defund the police again.
All this means is that they should all huddle in an undisclosed location to plot removing Trump using the 25th Amendment.

Reporters said that everything was fine till the police arrived and started a shoving match with the protesters.

Personally, I think Trump and his family should leave Washington D.C. and shake the dust from that place from their feet like Jesus told the Disciples.
Leave those maggots to their own designs. He tried. Time to GTFO of there. There's just some people that can't be saved.

The woman was a criminal. She got exactly what she deserved.

More OP Lies! The watering of the tree of liberty today got got too much media coverage. My tenants struggle to pay their rent & utilities is not getting enough coverage!

So, next time riots and protests start over a black man being shot by cops, when the cops respond to break it up, they should use real bullets, instead of rubber ones?

So, next time riots and protests start over a black man being shot by cops, when the cops respond to break it up, they should use real bullets, instead of rubber ones?

Protesting isn't engaging in an assault on the capitol. Apples and oranges.

What in the world makes you say that the media doesn’t care? I’ve seen this covered non stop

What in the world makes you say that the media doesn’t care? I’ve seen this covered non stop

The main focus I've seen is the media blaming the victim for getting shot more than blaming the police......and blaming Trump for it. That will be the big push in the next few days.

So yes....they don't give a shit about her.

Protesting isn't engaging in an assault on the capitol. Apples and oranges.

Protesting isn't engaging in an assault on the capitol
assault?

How was that 'assault' any different than looting and burning down blocks of buildings in Baltimore, Portland, or Ferguson?

Oh, wait...I know...

it was far less violent.

Forum List

Back