Unarmed White Woman Shot By Police......Media Doesn't Care...Blames Trump Instead

1609987925815.png

assault?

How was that 'assault' any different than looting and burning down blocks of buildings in Baltimore, Portland, or Ferguson?

Well, let's see now.

They weren't an assault on the notion of peaceful transfer of power that defines our constitutional government.

Joe, I can't wait for the day you finally pull your head out of your ass....

but I doubt I live that long.

So it appears that a woman was shot and killed by Capital Police today and she was unarmed.
I'm sure if she had been a black drug-addict who beats his girlfriend on a regular basis....the media would be screaming to defund the police again.
But since it was a white woman, who was a veteran....they could give a damn.
All this means is that they should all huddle in an undisclosed location to plot removing Trump using the 25th Amendment.

Reporters said that everything was fine till the police arrived and started a shoving match with the protesters.

Personally, I think Trump and his family should leave Washington D.C. and shake the dust from that place from their feet like Jesus told the Disciples.
Leave those maggots to their own designs. He tried. Time to GTFO of there. There's just some people that can't be saved.

The woman was a criminal. She got exactly what she deserved.

So every black criminal who was shot and killed got exactly what that n****r deserved?

So it appears that a woman was shot and killed by Capital Police today and she was unarmed.
I'm sure if she had been a black drug-addict who beats his girlfriend on a regular basis....the media would be screaming to defund the police again.
All this means is that they should all huddle in an undisclosed location to plot removing Trump using the 25th Amendment.

Reporters said that everything was fine till the police arrived and started a shoving match with the protesters.

Personally, I think Trump and his family should leave Washington D.C. and shake the dust from that place from their feet like Jesus told the Disciples.
Leave those maggots to their own designs. He tried. Time to GTFO of there. There's just some people that can't be saved.

What in the world makes you say that the media doesn’t care? I’ve seen this covered non stop

The main focus I've seen is the media blaming the victim for getting shot more than blaming the police......and blaming Trump for it. That will be the big push in the next few days.

So yes....they don't give a shit about her.

She should not have been shot. She should not have broken a window and climbed through into a barricaded area that had guards with guns drawn saying stay out or we will shoot. What more needs to be said. This whole situation is sad and pathetic. Trump is an asshole and now most his people are jumping ship

What in the world makes you say that the media doesn’t care? I’ve seen this covered non stop

The main focus I've seen is the media blaming the victim for getting shot more than blaming the police......and blaming Trump for it. That will be the big push in the next few days.

She should not have been shot. She should not have broken a window and climbed through into a barricaded area that had guards with guns drawn saying stay out or we will shoot. What more needs to be said. This whole situation is sad and pathetic. Trump is an asshole and now most his people are jumping ship

I think you're full of shit.
You have no fucking idea what happened.
And it has zip to do with Trump.
This is what happens when you steal elections.

The woman was a criminal. She got exactly what she deserved.

Wow, you afro-centric mental cases really hate Whitey. Aren't you one of the anti-cop crazies who insists the legal system is biased against negros when the fact is virtually all the negros who get themselves killed by violently resisting arrest were real criminals usually with long criminal records with underserved incarceration because of "liberal" judges, and who hated the USA just like the savages who rioted on their behalf causing millions of dollars in damage this past summer, the American patriot murdered by the DC police was a US military veteran who loved the USA and was exercising her first amendment rights.

Joe, I can't wait for the day you finally pull your head out of your ass....

but I doubt I live that long.

Some day you'll honestly address a point I've made, but I doubt I'll live that long.

joe, what happened today in DC was no different than what happened in Baltimore, Ferguson, Portland, and many other places.

Except to people with their heads firmly up their asses that want to make a federal case out of it.

Oddly, they all seem to be on the left.

The media coverage today has been over the top. I finally had to just stop watching they were being so over dramatic.
The media continued for hours to suggest that the protestors inside the capital building were armed and then report that one person was shot

the reporting was so bad I‘d be surprised if many libs think that protestors did the shooting

Last edited:

:dunno: I certainly don't either.

More OP Lies! The watering of the tree of liberty today got got too much media coverage. My tenants struggle to pay their rent & utilities is not getting enough coverage!
My tenants struggle to pay their rent & utilities is not getting enough coverage
Trump's
fault or the media's fault?

Yeah, hypocrites abound. Instead of Pedo Joe and Sen. Good-for-Nothing recognizing that this nation is divided and preaching compromise and unity--the best they can come up with is---Trump. If that is the case, every BLM/Antifa uprising this year is the direct responsibility of all democrats collectively.

I'm sorry you see a difference.

(there isn't)

Actually, there is, but I don't think explaining it to you a third time will do any good.

You don't think the President should have a higher standard of conduct than some street agitator?
Shouldn't the house speaker and senate minority leader be held to the same standard?

Forum List

Back