Unbelievable How They Are Trying To Discredit Trump

You didn't have a point. Anything Harris does, you won't like because you're a racist.
It’s weird you think people don’t like things she does because she’s black. Like you think because she’s black us why she does deplorable things…

Kamala will make inflation else with her price controls.

The Ukraine War could have been avoided.

Why do you support a candidate, Kamala Harris who has enabled genocide in Gaza?

Many Democrats like Harris and Walz favored the BLM riots.

It’s too bad you are so ill-informed.

Face it the Biden-Harris administration has been an historic disaster.

The disaster was trump. And you want to see it again. You are a fool.

The disaster was trump. And you want to see it again. You are a fool.
IM2 is one of those right-wing nuts who supports neocolonialism: the Cheney/Raytheon/Harris interventionist foreign policy.

Does anybody take him seriously?

He pretends to be a black guy, but in reality he’s just a tool of the warmongers.

Speak of projection

Why all the name calling? It’s weird
That’s what libs do when they can’t refute the point. If you notice, every time I post an ironclad argument, he/she ignores the point and just comes up with a meaningless personal insult.

It’s weird you think people don’t like things she does because she’s black. Like you think because she’s black us why she does deplorable things…
That also gives you an advance notice of how the libs will respond if, Gd forbid, she wins and institutes a destructive, Marxist-type policy:

Me: I don’t like that Harris is promising foreigners that if they come here illegally, they will get all sorts of welfare benefits, paid for by American taxpayers. It’s a financial burden we cannot afford, and encourages more illegal immigration.”

Lib: “You say that because she’s black!”

The media is spewing lies for Harris 24/7. Why? Because blasting out lies at full volume works. You only have to mislead some of the American voters to steal an election.

That also gives you an advance notice of how the libs will respond if, Gd forbid, she wins and institutes a destructive, Marxist-type policy:

Me: I don’t like that Harris is promising foreigners that if they come here illegally, they will get all sorts of welfare benefits, paid for by American taxpayers. It’s a financial burden we cannot afford, and encourages more illegal immigration.”

Lib: “You say that because she’s black!”
Harris and Democrats, no longer fearing another Trump run at the White House WILL go all-in on their Marxist vision for America. You aint seen nothing yet.

Harris and Democrats, no longer fearing another Trump run at the White House WILL go all-in on their Marxist vision for America. You aint seen nothing yet.
That’s why it is just as critical, maybe more, that we retain the House and hopefully win the Senate. If the Marxists take over all, then it’s a rapid decline from here - with the new Marxist government criminalizing any dissenting speech.

Kamala will make inflation else with her price controls.
Huh? I don't speak gibberish.
The Ukraine War could have been avoided.
By what, them just laying down and surrendering? Yeah, good plan. :)

Why do you support a candidate, Kamala Harris who has enabled genocide in Gaza?
The state of Israel has prosecuted the genocide in Gaza. Republicans and Democrats enable Israel to perform their works. That's been going on long before Harris.
Many Democrats like Harris and Walz favored the BLM riots.
Well, no one favors a riot, but the protests started because unarmed black men were being shot in the back. ^Shrug^.

It’s too bad you are so ill-informed.

This article make bullshit claims. So let me clear it up for you.

This..doesn't..happen...anywhere. Period.
Face it the Biden-Harris administration has been an historic disaster.

Biden will go down thoroughly in the middle to upper middle as far as Presidential ranking goes.
With what he was handed, I'd say...not bad. Not great but given the fact he had nothing but shit to deal with from Day 1...not bad.

That’s what libs do when they can’t refute the point. If you notice, every time I post an ironclad argument, he/she ignores the point and just comes up with a meaningless personal insult.
When you do publish such argument, let us know.

Huh? I don't speak gibberish.

By what, them just laying down and surrendering? Yeah, good plan. :)

The state of Israel has prosecuted the genocide in Gaza. Republicans and Democrats enable Israel to perform their works. That's been going on long before Harris.

Well, no one favors a riot, but the protests started because unarmed black men were being shot in the back. ^Shrug^.

This article make bullshit claims. So let me clear it up for you.

This..doesn't..happen...anywhere. Period.

Biden will go down thoroughly in the middle to upper middle as far as Presidential ranking goes.
With what he was handed, I'd say...not bad. Not great but given the fact he had nothing but shit to deal with from Day 1...not bad.
Why do you feel Kamala’s price controls will reduce prices?

How about a negotiated peace in Ukraine. Do you prefer an even bigger mountain of dead bodies?

You admit that the Democrats have enabled a genocide. Unless you are some kind of monster you should refuse to vote for them. Why aren’t you voting third party?

You are indifferent to all the death and destruction caused by the corrupt BLM movement.

Tell me why the articles I’ve linked to are wrong about transitioning.

Last edited:
Why do you feel Kamala’s price controls will reduce prices?
LOL. Neither candidate will introduce "price controls". :)
How about a negotiated peace in Ukraine. You prefer an even bigger mountain of dead bodies?
You'll have to ask Trump's buddy Putin.
You admit that the Democrats have enabled a genocide. Unless you are some kind of monster you should refuse to vote for them. Why aren’t you voting third party?
Why do keep repeating bullshit? Republicans are just as much to blame here.
You are indifferent to all the death and destruction caused by the corrupt BLM movement.
I'm sorry, you'll have to point out all that "death". The destruction was addressed.

I have to ask you. What is it that scares you and the rest of Alt-Right Nation about the future?

Forum List

Back