UNBELIEVABLE....Russell Brand and the Westboro Baptist Church REDNECKS

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Holy cow...Where can I find Brand's talk show?? FX?

Hilarious!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBA6qlHW8po#t=14]OFFICIAL Video: Russell Brand Interviews Westboro Baptist Church - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not usually a Russel Brand fan and certainly the Westboro boys are easy targets to make fun of but Russel really shined. I like the way he defused the tension with humor while making good points and insulting the Westoboro idiots all at the same time.

I'm not usually a Russel Brand fan and certainly the Westboro boys are easy targets to make fun of but Russel really shined. I like the way he defused the tension with humor while making good points and insulting the Westoboro idiots all at the same time.

He handled them like a true champ! He never lost his cool and kept his humor going. Then he brings out those three gay guys behind them! I almost fell of my chair!!
I've got to locate his show on FX, he's right up there with Stewart and Colbert.

I despise fags but I despise the Westboro punks more probably 1 million times more. Nothing I'd like better than to see their church lit up.

The two guests were consistent with their explanations in relation to the Bible theory, as insane as the Bible is. Most MSM hosts do have contempt for their viewers.

The whole interview was tense, uneasy and hilarious. I was laughing and cringing at the same time.
[ame=http://youtu.be/s2eDj39q0Fo]Russell Brand Hijacks MSNBC Morning Joe and Shows Them How to do Their Job - June 17, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

I despise fags but I despise the Westboro punks more probably 1 million times more. Nothing I'd like better than to see their church lit up.

Westboro is the church that has its members protest at the funerals of gay troops killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is beyond disgusting. I'd take a match to their church, with them in it, if I could get away with it.

Westboro is the church that has its members protest at the funerals of gay troops killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is beyond disgusting. I'd take a match to their church, with them in it, if I could get away with it.

They protest the funerals of ANY troops killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, not just gay ones.

More liberal tolerance. So you think violence and destroying other people's property is fine as long as you don't have to face any consequences or take any responsibility for it.

So you are a coward.

The two guests were consistent with their explanations in relation to the Bible theory, as insane as the Bible is. Most MSM hosts do have contempt for their viewers.

soooooo, you are a Satan worshipper, and very intelligent (NOT !) to say such a thing, NOW !! explain your insane remark about the insanity of the Bible.., betcha can't :up:

Forum List

Back