Unbelievable

standing in Washington National Cathederal Eulogizing your father and using it to bash Trump!

Garbage in garbage out!

Frankly, I thought people were too RESTRAINED. Their shots should have been harder.
The left has never been accused of being classy. Why does this remind me of Paul Wellstone.

Hope you enjoyed the tantrum, it will work against you with the People.

Latimer watched helplessly as memorial service turned political
George Latimer, the former mayor of St. Paul, had been asked to be the host for the service. And, as the evening’s tone took a sharp turn from grieving service to passionate rally, he found himself sitting at the back of the stage wondering how to reclaim the event for all who had come.

For six years, he’s wondered if he could have — should have — done something to stifle the emotional speech by Rick Kahn, a close Wellstone friend.

“It was a complicated thing,” said Latimer. “A lot was going through my mind: ‘Should I tackle him? Take him by the arm and lead him from the stage?’ In the end, what I did was some feeble little comment.”

I guess that girl wanted the gathering to be more about our leader compared to her own dad.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that I would have to say to her is this: I thought that you didn't want a certain person at your dad's funeral. Well because of what you decided to put out there, not only was that person there, a front row seat is what he was given on a silver platter! How respectful of your dad's memory and yes that is sarcasm!

standing in Washington National Cathederal Eulogizing your father and using it to bash Trump!

Garbage in garbage out!

Frankly, I thought people were too RESTRAINED. Their shots should have been harder.
That's what eulogizing a man's life is all about? Having his friends and family lash out for political advantage? Truly and utterly, PATHETIC.
dems are famous for this sort of behavior

Wow, that Megan McCain is such a fat, hideous, hateful c*nt, it really shows how fucked up his DNA was. Once this is over, I hope we never have to hear about his wretched, treasonous, vile, loathsome, greedy-pig family of white-trash-with-money ever again. I'm glad that spoiled little whore is in pain over her dead daddy and the fact that she knows the majority of Americans HATED her precious cancer victim.

Leave it to McCain to sire a skank-pig daughter so repulsive, she's a threat to heterosexuality.

You assholes think Mehgan McCain is a lefty.

That's why we think you are morons.

And,,...Trump cares. He cares that he will NEVER be recognized for being a statesman with class. He's an outcast. A loser. He knows it.

You assholes think Mehgan McCain is a lefty.

That's why we think you are morons.

And,,...Trump cares. He cares that he will NEVER be recognized for being a statesman with class. He's an outcast. A loser. He knows it.
A conservative that sell's herself to democrats has no integrity.

Forum List

Back