UNC professor: Here’s why most UNC faculty members are Democrats

the slope skulls consider education elitism

Funny in the south the uneducated sloop skulls have college sports team flags flying form their trailer houses and trump signs in their front yards next to the old car on cinder blocks, the nearest to college these mooks got was the college tee shirt section at walmart

Meanwhile in the real world not far from where you live guno in North Carolina

e46d53b3f0a2195f13528c82661e7373.jpg
Nice place, has jack shit to do with anything.

Of course it does, guano is describing a south 40 years ago. Not today.

Not for the ignorant, not for the members of the New Right, but I repeat myself.

Dumbing down America and Americans, one major goal of the Republikan Party.

The Republicans don't have to dump down the Liberals. They were born dumb.
Republicans have proven themselves to be the dumbest of the two top political parties.
You are a excellent example of conservative idiocy.

Education is a calling and one of the most important jobs we have. Unfortunately, it's pretty tough to be an educator and a Republican as the GOP has a tendency to try to kill you and paint you as the bad guy for teaching. There's a fair amount of educators who lean conservative and would vote Republican if they weren't worried that GOP State Legislatures and Governors wouldn't immediately slit educator's throats upon being elected.

It amazes me how people as stupid as you live to adulthood.

It used to be that the kid who ate the lead paint chips didn't grow up to have kids of their own. Thanks to excessive safety warnings imbeciles like you no longer die using Drano as a laxative.

Lot of irony in there Petey. Debate the issue. How is the GOP pro-Education?

Not for the ignorant, not for the members of the New Right, but I repeat myself.

Dumbing down America and Americans, one major goal of the Republikan Party.

So that's why democrats are opposed to school choice and would rather teach kids how to have sex than to read and write......suuuuuuure

Having sex is not a subject our species needs to be taught. Having safe sex, that is sex which does not negatively impact ones' mental or physical health, or result in an unwanted pregnancy, are reason to teach - as part of a comprehensive health care curriculum - age appropriate sex ed.

Funny in the south the uneducated sloop skulls have college sports team flags flying form their trailer houses and trump signs in their front yards next to the old car on cinder blocks, the nearest to college these mooks got was the college tee shirt section at walmart

The south hasn't changed that much guys like you still live there.

In all fairness here, Guno has been locked away at Gitmo for several years now. Obama just recently released him.

Ah we're against evolution and climate science.......typical lefty....
Climate science is a joke......these professors and scientists can lead by example...if it's so dire, then they need to give up creature comforts first......show us how bad it really is.

Ever notice how those that say climate change/global warming is a problem continue to do the things that they say cause it? I'd expect everyone of them to be living in solar powered houses, driving electric cars, and anything else that doesn't cause what they say is a problem. It's like a fat person complaining about being fat yet still eating the types of foods that made them fat.

I'm guessing it's owned by a Republican. Guno CAN be a snob.

Education is a calling and one of the most important jobs we have. Unfortunately, it's pretty tough to be an educator and a Republican as the GOP has a tendency to try to kill you and paint you as the bad guy for teaching. There's a fair amount of educators who lean conservative and would vote Republican if they weren't worried that GOP State Legislatures and Governors wouldn't immediately slit educator's throats upon being elected.

Teaching doesn't make one a bad buy. Liberals trying to indoctrinate while calling it education is the bad part.

I'm guessing it's owned by a Republican. Guno CAN be a snob.
Lol

Lot of irony in there Petey. Debate the issue. How is the GOP pro-Education?

First, name ONE educator that had their throats slit by a republican.

Making those who work for the government live on a budget isn't something done by people with a sinister agenda. They're just forced to be the adult in the room when whiny bed wetting liberals demand more and more money every year while the quality of education continues to decline.

So you can come down off your cross now pinko.

The south hasn't changed that much guys like you still live there.

I am a chicago guy tard who moved down here in 2004 and used to come down here in the 80s all the time on business..

I know how much it changed thanks to republican leader ship.

BMW

012frp2150-e1386013217134.jpg

Greenville downtown

downtown.jpeg

Boeing

south_carolina1_329x225.jpg

images

images

Michelin

images

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...cility-pickens-county-commerce-park/89101072/

Pickens County technology students, county incentives, and a box of South Carolina peaches.

Those were the clinchers that sealed the deal with JR Automation Technologies in investing $3.4 million to build a plant that will employ 88 and create 56 new jobs.

The company, which manufactures machinery and equipment that helps other manufacturers improve their efficiency, will begin construction soon a 50,000-square-foot facility on a 150,000-square-foot site at the Pickens County Commerce Park near Liberty, according to CEO Bryan Jones.

Completion is expected in April, and jobs there are expected to pay $20 to $48 an hour.

The ignorance in the OP is typical of todays left trying demonize and vilify any who disagree with them.
Your response is typically false .
Classic conservative paranoia.
Your response is typically liberal and a great example of my point.
Classic conservative paranoia. #2
Classice liberal denial and continuing to prove my point with nothing but blanket accusations and name calling.

The ignorance in the OP is typical of todays left trying demonize and vilify any who disagree with them.
The GOP does have a problem with educators though. I don't think it comes from some lofty disagreement on topics, but is more about motivated self interest. Voters will vote for the party that they feel benefits them best and right now for educators at all level, that's been the DNC.

A lot of the conversation on the Right tends to put the blame for issues in education squarely on the teachers, which isn't just unfair, but also false. It tends to brush right past parental and funding issues that plague a lot of schools. A teacher is going to have a rough time managing a large classroom that gets larger due to budget cuts, especially when kids come to school without parents helping with homework. Some kids are coming to school having not ate, not bringing lunch money, or missing crucial supplies. Then when those kids fail, the blame is increasingly put on teachers.

On top of that, even if a teacher has a class full of really active and involved parents, there isn't much you can do to prepare the student for the world out there if you don't have the materials needed. There are a lot of aging books that aren't being replaced which are filled with demonstrably wrong things. A lot of schools are struggling to even put one computer in a classroom. That's insane considering how important fluency with a computer will be for students.

Are there bad teachers? Sure. But in the ease to appeal to voters a lot on the Right go too far and demonize all teachers. I've met a lot of new teachers at all levels (K12, College). A lot of them started Right leaning or even GOP registered voters. And almost all of them will change over the course of a few years to Democrats. Why? If one political party consistently uses you as the bad guy, you're not going to vote for them.

BTW: This is the source of Trump's problem right now. Blacks, Latinos, teachers, college educated white males, are all starting to feel like Trump is specifically smearing them and he is starting to lose with them all. The Conservative vision is a better life for all people regardless of race, but the message isn't taken seriously when you advance it by demonizing some.

Forum List

Back