UNC professor: Here’s why most UNC faculty members are Democrats

Not for the ignorant, not for the members of the New Right, but I repeat myself.

Dumbing down America and Americans, one major goal of the Republikan Party.
That is hilarious considering that nobody has dumbed down America like the Dumbocrats. Liberals need an ignorant electorate because an enlightened one doesn't need government for survival and won't support them. Here is the ignorant liberal's idea of "education":
  • Adding to campus lunacy are classes such as “Lady Gaga and the Sociology of the Fame” at the University of South Carolina.
  • Cornell University’s physical education department offers a class titled “Recreational Tree Climbing.”
  • At Georgia State University, the English department offers a course called “Kayne vs. Everybody.”
  • At Tufts University’s Experimental College, one can take a class called “Demystifying the Hipster.”
  • Skidmore College’s sociology department offers “The Sociology of Miley Cyrus: Race, Class, Gender and Media.”
  • Frostburg State University’s physics department offers “The Science of Harry Potter,” where it examines some of the tale’s magic.
  • Georgetown University offers “Philosophy and Star Trek,” arguing that “Star Trek is very philosophical,” and adding, “What better way, then, to learn philosophy, than to watch Star Trek, read philosophy, and hash it all out in class?”
Yes folks - liberals have been destroying education and dumbing down the American people for over 100 years now. That anyone could look at these "courses" actually offered at institutions of "higher learning" and not realize what a cancer liberalism is to mankind is mind-boggling. Only an idiot liberal - or a person desperate to mooch off of society - could not realize how liberalism has destroyed education around the world.

Examples of Lunacy on College Campuses

the slope skulls consider education elitism

Funny in the south the uneducated sloop skulls have college sports team flags flying form their trailer houses and trump signs in their front yards next to the old car on cinder blocks, the nearest to college these mooks got was the college tee shirt section at walmart

Meanwhile in the real world not far from where you live guno in North Carolina

e46d53b3f0a2195f13528c82661e7373.jpg

I'm pretty sure the guy that built that was well educated.

I am pretty sure slaves built that

Btw define the term educated....

I dare you.
A formal university education.

Slaves?

Biltmore Estate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biltmore Estate is a large (8,000-acre) private estate and tourist attraction in Asheville, North Carolina. Biltmore House, the main house on the estate, is a Châteauesque-styled mansion built by George Washington Vanderbilt II between 1889 and 1895 and is the largest privately owned house in the United States, at 178,926 square feet (16,622.8 m2)[2] of floor space (135,280 square feet (12,568 m2) of living area).

Still don't want to admit who built that fool?
I looked and looked, Bear; it appears the Vanderbilts were DEMOCRATS.

Education is a calling and one of the most important jobs we have. Unfortunately, it's pretty tough to be an educator and a Republican as the GOP has a tendency to try to kill you and paint you as the bad guy for teaching. There's a fair amount of educators who lean conservative and would vote Republican if they weren't worried that GOP State Legislatures and Governors wouldn't immediately slit educator's throats upon being elected.

Oh?

Who were the last three "educators" that the GOP killed?

Perhaps you should have your meds adjusted?

Not for the ignorant, not for the members of the New Right, but I repeat myself.

That is hilarious considering that nobody has dumbed down America like the Dumbocrats. Liberals need an ignorant electorate because an enlightened one doesn't need government for survival and won't support them. Here is the ignorant liberal's idea of "education":
  • Adding to campus lunacy are classes such as “Lady Gaga and the Sociology of the Fame” at the University of South Carolina.
  • Cornell University’s physical education department offers a class titled “Recreational Tree Climbing.”
  • At Georgia State University, the English department offers a course called “Kayne vs. Everybody.”
  • At Tufts University’s Experimental College, one can take a class called “Demystifying the Hipster.”
  • Skidmore College’s sociology department offers “The Sociology of Miley Cyrus: Race, Class, Gender and Media.”
  • Frostburg State University’s physics department offers “The Science of Harry Potter,” where it examines some of the tale’s magic.
  • Georgetown University offers “Philosophy and Star Trek,” arguing that “Star Trek is very philosophical,” and adding, “What better way, then, to learn philosophy, than to watch Star Trek, read philosophy, and hash it all out in class?”
Yes folks - liberals have been destroying education and dumbing down the American people for over 100 years now. That anyone could look at these "courses" actually offered at institutions of "higher learning" and not realize what a cancer liberalism is to mankind is mind-boggling. Only an idiot liberal - or a person desperate to mooch off of society - could not realize how liberalism has destroyed education around the world.

Those sound interesting, actually. Open the door to hoary topics like sociology, physics, philosophy (zzzzzzzz) through an interesting window. Tree climbing is also very cool.

Those sound interesting, actually. Open the door to hoary topics like sociology, physics, philosophy (zzzzzzzz) through an interesting window. Tree climbing is also very cool.
I rest my case folks. Liberals are truly so stupid that they find a class on Miley Cyrus and a class on climbing trees to be "interesting".

Sweetie....most people learned to climb a tree when they are roughly 5 years old. That's how far you people have dumbed down American education. You now ask college students to learn about something that we mastered at 5 before you libtards took over the education system and destroyed it.

I rest my case folks. Liberals are truly so stupid that they find a class on Miley Cyrus and a class on climbing trees to be "interesting".

Sweetie....most people learned to climb a tree when they are roughly 5 years old. That's how far you people have dumbed down American education. You now ask college students to learn about something that we mastered at 5 before you libtards took over the education system and destroyed it.
I pretty much lived in the apple trees in our neighborhood until I got too big; loved it, and I believe it used a lot of different muscle groups. You haven't heard of getting students interested in a subject, and that's okay. But it's not the classes that are dumb, I hate to tell ya.

Forum List

Back