'Uncaring' 911 dispatcher lectures drowning woman moments before she died

I didn't hear anything uncaring. She should of got out of the car and stood on top. I heard her at 22 mins as well.

Perhaps you can tell me the min on the video of her being rude.

Aren't your people more caring when you send your children out with suicide bombs to kill Jews in the name of Muhammad?

I'm not going to comment on this woman but I will say this. I highly recommend everyone get one of these and put it in the door pocket of every vehicle you have that have power windows and power locks.

Ready America Auto Emergency Hammer and Seat Belt Cutter-75403 - The Home Depot

If you drive into water all that power stuff stops working and you cannot open the door until the pressure equalizes inside and outside the vehicle UNDERWATER. With this hammer you can cut your seat belt if necessary if you can't get it off and you can break the window to get out.

I have one in my car. Please put one in yours. This woman's life could have been saved had she had one. C'mon guys 6 bucks. It can also be used to rescue someone that you see drowning just like this woman did.

ready-america-emergency-response-kits-75403-64_1000.jpg

I don't plan to be submerged underwater in my car but who ever does. I should get one.

I'm sure she didn't plan either.

The issue isn't the value of the product once you need it, the issue is how many safety products one would have to have on hand for every potential emergency situation.

I'm not going to comment on this woman but I will say this. I highly recommend everyone get one of these and put it in the door pocket of every vehicle you have that have power windows and power locks.

If you drive into water all that power stuff stops working and you cannot open the door until the pressure equalizes inside and outside the vehicle UNDERWATER. With this hammer you can cut your seat belt if necessary if you can't get it off and you can break the window to get out.

I have one in my car. Please put one in yours. This woman's life could have been saved had she had one. C'mon guys 6 bucks. It can also be used to rescue someone that you see drowning just like this woman did.

I don't plan to be submerged underwater in my car but who ever does. I should get one.

Its only 6 bucks. I doubt this would of helped her.

^^^ So much this!

I didn't hear anything uncaring. She should of got out of the car and stood on top. I heard her at 22 mins as well.

Perhaps you can tell me the min on the video of her being rude.

Aren't your people more caring when you send your children out with suicide bombs to kill Jews in the name of Muhammad?

Yes I always have them say their prays first before they go out to bomb the jews and commit suicide.

I'm sure she didn't plan either.

The issue isn't the value of the product once you need it, the issue is how many safety products one would have to have on hand for every potential emergency situation.
In her case she was deathly afraid of water and couldn't swim so this hammer wouldn't solve that problem.
But for anyone else it's a handy tool and doubles as a self defense weapon. I think it's very handy.

I was about two minutes away from posting a thread about this story. I'm glad that unlike some people I scroll through threads before posting a fiftieth duplicate thread. :D

Your thread was probably a little better anyways. I was just going to say how HILARIOUS this news story is.

The 911 dispatcher was on her last day on the job

It showed

Maybe the recording should be used as a PSA to convince people to not attempt to drive across flooded roads. (Says the devils advocate)

I was about two minutes away from posting a thread about this story. I'm glad that unlike some people I scroll through threads before posting a fiftieth duplicate thread. :D

Your thread was probably a little better anyways. I was just going to say how HILARIOUS this news story is.

Knowing you, well you would have hung up after saying she dialed the wrong number...

I've thought of shit that would be funny to do if it was your last day working somewhere, but this woman's exit was epic. Bravo. :113:

This isn't the first time that a word I can't say of a dispatcher has made the news. A few years ago one in Maryland if my memory serves me, one made the news when she decided to tell the girl on the other end of the line to shut up. Why was 911 dialed in the first place? The girl had just seen her dad get hit by a car. I do not remember if he lived or not, but because the dispatcher couldn't understand what was being said due to the girl's crying, she kept telling the girl to shut up. How are these heartless people even able to get such jobs in the first place? I don't believe telling people to clam up is a part of the job description. Instead you send help to where ever the person in distress is and remain on the line until that help has shown up.

God bless you and that Maryland girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. If it was me on that line, I would be saying a prayer out loud for whoever is on the other end.

Where's the fucking humor in a woman drowning asshole?

I heard about this and saw the transcript. Showed a lack of caring when someone is dying on the other side of the line by her comments.

pfft. She should be water boarded.

This isn't the first time that a word I can't say of a dispatcher has made the news. A few years ago one in Maryland if my memory serves me, one made the news when she decided to tell the girl on the other end of the line to shut up. Why was 911 dialed in the first place? The girl had just seen her dad get hit by a car. I do not remember if he lived or not, but because the dispatcher couldn't understand what was being said due to the girl's crying, she kept telling the girl to shut up. How are these heartless people even able to get such jobs in the first place? I don't believe telling people to clam up is a part of the job description. Instead you send help to where ever the person in distress is and remain on the line until that help has shown up.

God bless you and that Maryland girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. If it was me on that line, I would be saying a prayer out loud for whoever is on the other end.

Yes a little prayer on the other line of the phone should of been just great, and maybe the 911 dispatcher could of joined in her crying. After they wiped their tears then they could of got down to business. Thank God for 911 dispatchers even if they sometimes are just trying to get the facts straight.

Forum List

Back