Uncle Joe Disses Obama

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Biden: Be Optimistic on State of the Nation ‘In Spite of Who’s President’
February 14, 2014, By Eric Scheiner

Okay, so let's put his comments in context [thanks to Drudge]

“It always surprises me when we don’t have the degree of optimism that we should about the state of the nation," Biden said. "And in spite of who’s president, in spite of who’s in the Congress, the American people are so much stronger, so much more resilient, so much more capable, that even the ridiculous policies of our friends on the right cannot keep them from moving forward.”

See more at: Biden: Be Optimistic on State of the Nation ?In Spite of Who?s President? | CNS News

I don't think Biden knows what the hell he is saying.

He dissed the right, which I'd expect, but using the words 'in spite of' is telling. Biden supports Obama because, as Biden said, Obama is the first clean and articulate minority to run.

Jabber Jaws best be careful of what he says or Owe Bama will take him to the wood shed.

One step away from a nuclear launch code....

th

Sobering.

As stupid as biden is, there can be no one as stupid as hank Johnson anywhere near the reigns of power. This is the best representation of idiot fucking liberals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q]Congressman Hank Johnson fears Guam will tip over, March 25, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

This thread's hilarious. Couldn't have said it all better myself.

Bob Gates said he's been wrong about most every foreign policy decision over the past 4 decades. Um, yep.

The Right really did a job on editing what Biden said....huge surprise.
He was saying what many of us have been saying, that we need to build our infrastructure.

Yahoo!

Vice President Joe Biden, talking about the need to invest in America's infrastructure, compared New York City's LaGuardia Airport to a "Third World country."
"If I blindfolded someone and took them at 2 o’clock in the morning into the airport in Hong Kong and said, ‘Where do you think you are?’ They’d say, ‘This must be America. It’s a modern airport.’ If I took him blindfolded and took him into LaGuardia Airport in New York, you must think 'I must be in some Third World country.' I’m not joking,” Biden said at Philadelphia's 30th Street Station, during an event to celebrate Amtrak's debut of its newest train engine.
He continued, "Why did we lead the world economically for so long? We had the most modern infrastructure in the world."
While Biden's comments weren't politically correct — the term "Third World" has been out of vogue for some time — he isn't alone in his displeasure with LaGuardia. Travel and Leisure magazine ranked the airport America's worst.
From Travel and Leisure:
Dilapidated La Guardia hasn’t aged well. The airport has the dubious honor of ranking the worst for the check-in and security process, the worst for baggage handling, the worst when it comes to providing Wi-Fi, the worst at staff communication, and the worst design and cleanliness.
LaGuardia also ranked poorly in surveys conducted by Frommer's, Jalopnik and J.D. Power & Associates.
<more>

The Right really did a job on editing what Biden said....huge surprise.
He was saying what many of us have been saying, that we need to build our infrastructure.

Yahoo!

Vice President Joe Biden, talking about the need to invest in America's infrastructure, compared New York City's LaGuardia Airport to a "Third World country."

Sounds like Joe dissed New York and New Jersey,

From your link:

The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the agency that runs LaGuardia, released a statement in response to Biden's comments.

“Significant investment in transportation infrastructure is the key to growing our economy and creating jobs, which is why the Port Authority this week proposed a 10-year $27 billion capital plan that creates more than 126,000 jobs and invests $8 billion in modernizing the region’s airports. We are fast-tracking efforts that have lagged for more than a decade and investing $3.6 billion through an innovative public-private partnership to build a new Central Terminal Building at LaGuardia Airport that will provide passengers with a world-class terminal.”

Forum List

Back