Uncle Joe leads in polls of 2020 Dem POTUS candidates, how will that go with #metoo crowd?

#metoo has taken down the left, too.

Then it was weaponized to attack people for purely political reasons. It is the $metoo movement.

In politics, everything is weaponized. If you think Trump hasn’t weaponized victimhood, you’re blind.

What are your specific examples?

I am not saying it hasn’t happened, but let’s discuss your assertion.

The press is the enemy of the people.

It’s a scary time to be a white man.

2 off the top of my head.

And they are??

You might want to add some detail to your post. I gave two examples of weaponizing victimhood.

Facts are facts. The left has no principles. When Bill Clinton attacks women you call the accusers "trailer park whores who can be bought for $20." When an accusation is fabricated against a judge who moves the court toward the Constitution, then no evidence is needed, just lynch him because of political necessity

Fact, the $metoo movement is a fraud, nothing but another club to beat conservatives into submission with.

The fascist left has used the courts as a super-legislature for decades as a means of creating laws that the legitimate and constitutional legislature would not. Abortion, decreed law, homosexual marriage, decreed law. Due to fear of a court that follows the Constitution rather than the agenda of the fascist left, we have just witnessed the most disgusting episode since the last civil war.

Then it was weaponized to attack people for purely political reasons. It is the $metoo movement.

In politics, everything is weaponized. If you think Trump hasn’t weaponized victimhood, you’re blind.

The fascist press IS the enemy of the American people. No other group, including ISIS or Al Qaeda, is as dedicated to ending the United States and the ideals of self-government than the leftist controlled press.

And they are??

You might want to add some detail to your post. I gave two examples of weaponizing victimhood.

This is all I saw,

“The press is the enemy of the people.

2 off the top of my head.”

Please post your examples again.

And they are??

How does stating the fact that the fascist press is the most destructive force in the nation, hence the enemy of the American people "weaponize victimhood?" Who is the "victim?"

And they are??

How does stating the fact that the fascist press is the most destructive force in the nation, hence the enemy of the American people "weaponize victimhood?" Who is the "victim?"

He’s playing the victim of the press, who report (sometimes even accurately) on what he does and says.

When they have a tape of him saying something, he can’t cry “fake news.”

Which in October of 2018 means absolutely nothing

Kind of like a generic national poll for the midterms?

Who do you think will be the Dem nominee to run against Trump?
/——/ Hildabeast is making her move right now to the delight of the DNC.

I would welcome her to run again.

Ali Lost to Frazier in 1971, but beat him in 1974.

It could happen.
/——/
10739A92-2A42-42BA-A45D-B37D439F6A9A.jpeg

In this critical time of carnage & death, perpetrated by inanimate firearms, we must have a POTUS that takes a firm stand on curbing the gun's violence.

Biden has long offered sage advice toward this end!

Which in October of 2018 means absolutely nothing

Kind of like a generic national poll for the midterms?

No, not like that at all.

Who will be the Dem nominee for 2020?

How the fuck would I know?

Reasonable conclusions from existing data?

You seem very certain the Pubs will lose Congress, how the fuck would you know that?

Uncle Groper will be the likely Dimm candidate in 2020 to lose to Trump.

How will the left wingers support groping Joe? He is “less” misogynistic than Trump?

CNN Poll: More see Trump win likely as Biden leads crowded Democratic field - CNNPolitics

Please please please nominate Biden to run against Trump. Those debates will be fucking epic!!
Is Joe Biden a "Christian" such as the ones screaming this morning about how appropriate it is for people to pray by laying their hands all over someone? Seems to be a "thing" among the religious crowd.
It's just a thought. Maybe Uncle Joe sees it as friendly and appropriate.
youtube creepy uncle joe n tell me you are ok with your daughter here.

Facts are facts. The left has no principles. When Bill Clinton attacks women you call the accusers "trailer park whores who can be bought for $20." When an accusation is fabricated against a judge who moves the court toward the Constitution, then no evidence is needed, just lynch him because of political necessity

Fact, the $metoo movement is a fraud, nothing but another club to beat conservatives into submission with.

The fascist left has used the courts as a super-legislature for decades as a means of creating laws that the legitimate and constitutional legislature would not. Abortion, decreed law, homosexual marriage, decreed law. Due to fear of a court that follows the Constitution rather than the agenda of the fascist left, we have just witnessed the most disgusting episode since the last civil war.

So then you approve of discarding due process and instituting "guilty even if proven innocent" like the Nazi scum democrats did over the last few weeks?

Not at all. But what amounts to a job interview doesn’t have the same burden of proof as a criminal trial.
biggest bullshit excuse of the decade.

Best way to ensure there is no split in the Democrat vote! Who among them could pass up the opportunity to back a groper? Particularly a groper of the very young!

Forum List

Back