Uncle Joe leads in polls of 2020 Dem POTUS candidates, how will that go with #metoo crowd?

If you won’t put your name on it, you are a coward and you will be a flat out cvnt to take a victory lap after the midterms without calling your shot.

It’s a shame, but the USMB is like any other public forum. Loudmouths with no information get the most attention.

Be a man, or a woman, and put your name on it.

Uncle Groper will be the likely Dimm candidate in 2020 to lose to Trump.

How will the left wingers support groping Joe? He is “less” misogynistic than Trump?

CNN Poll: More see Trump win likely as Biden leads crowded Democratic field - CNNPolitics

Please please please nominate Biden to run against Trump. Those debates will be fucking epic!!
They could always roll out Cortez. She has visions

-Geaux

Bitchlary channels Eleanor….

How will the left wingers support groping Joe? He is “less” misogynistic than Trump?

CNN Poll: More see Trump win likely as Biden leads crowded Democratic field - CNNPolitics

Please please please nominate Biden to run against Trump. Those debates will be fucking epic!!
Is Joe Biden a "Christian" such as the ones screaming this morning about how appropriate it is for people to pray by laying their hands all over someone? Seems to be a "thing" among the religious crowd.
It's just a thought. Maybe Uncle Joe sees it as friendly and appropriate.
No. Quit making excuses just because he’s a Dem. His behaviour is TOTALLY unacceptable, creepy and definitely not to be misconstrued as ‘friendly’ unless you’re really trying to give him a pass. Would you want him around your granddaughter?

upload_2018-10-15_0-16-25.jpeg

Last edited:

Is Joe Biden a "Christian" such as the ones screaming this morning about how appropriate it is for people to pray by laying their hands all over someone? Seems to be a "thing" among the religious crowd.

Nice pivot. I knew there had to be some explanation.
When in doubt, blame Christians.

No.

View attachment 222651

Wry Catcher

Does this make you feel right at home?

The #MeToo crowd would swallow hard and back Biden if he were the Dem nominee, because he is a Dem. They only really get upset if the alleged offender is a Republican.

I know y'all don't like the guy but considering the radical progressive alternatives, ya might want to consider the worst case scenario if they were to become the POTUS. Biden's liberalism would be a scourge for sure, but he is still somewhat in the mold of the 'old school' Democratic party... Just saying that he's probably the least deleterious of the prospective bunch.

Joe Biden's is not POTUS material, someone post his qualifications so I can laugh.
Vice President under the Great Obama
28 years in the Senate

Do you know the difference between a job title and qualifications? Go ahead post Biden's top 10 achievements in those jobs. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
Fool me once, shame on me.....

Not playing that silly game

Oh come on 36 years in government and you can't name any of Biden's top achievements? Did nominating Hillary teach you people nothing?
Fool me once....

We have played this stupid game before
This is the part where you deny every accomplishment and then say......See? I told you you can’t name any accomplishments

Shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me

Like to see Mike Bloomberg run against Trump

He has more money and is not crazy

True, he's just an authoritarian who wants to run other people's lives.

I thought you guys hated rich, white men.

Who ever said such a thing?
We just would like them to pay more taxes

Sounds more like you should be paying more

Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Taxes in 2016
You do realize what an “income” tax is ....Don’t ya?

They pay the most because the top 3 percent monopolize the most income (and even more of the wealth)

No. Quit making excuses just because he’s a Dem. His behaviour is TOTALLY unacceptable, creepy and definitely not to be misconstrued as ‘friendly’ unless you’re really trying to give him a pass. Would you want him around your granddaughter?

View attachment 222651
better question, does trump get that pass?

Like to see Mike Bloomberg run against Trump

He has more money and is not crazy

True, he's just an authoritarian who wants to run other people's lives.

I thought you guys hated rich, white men.

Who ever said such a thing?
We just would like them to pay more taxes

Sounds more like you should be paying more

Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Taxes in 2016
You do realize what an “income” tax is ....Don’t ya?

They pay the most because the top 3 percent monopolize the most income (and even more of the wealth)
U forgot the part that goes "U didn't do that, U didn't build that, the Gubment helped U do that"... How could you leave out the best parts of the 'talking points' man!

Forum List

Back