Unconfirmed reports that newest Hezbollah leader is already dead after only 3 days on the job

This happened only minutes ago at about 6 pm central time so there is no link yet

If true its just more evidence that the Pals are totally outclassed by the Israeli’s
Most likely an ax-cident like got run over by a drunk driver or drowned in a swimming outing. What ever his name was he will soon be totally forgotten, if that has not already happened.

This happened only minutes ago at about 6 pm central time so there is no link yet

If true its just more evidence that the Pals are totally outclassed by the Israeli’s

I don't know the upbringing of these terrorists. I'm sure many of them have been brainwashed and are doing the bidding of Iran for the purposes of getting a paycheck.

That said, you would think some of these younger men in particular, would look around their environment and realize, "maybe I should pack in my pistol and go home, there isn't any future here, this can't be what G-d wants for me".

The older terrorists are generally too far gone. Extremists without flexibility and no other future except that which they falsely believe if they are martyred.

This is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world right now.

Come on please take the job... the Jihad needs you... and you will get your own limo...

Car Fire GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

To prevent such job turnover they better start offering better French Benefits.

:auiqs.jpg:

Lol .... I'll bet the next one in line will be pretty quiet about taking charge.

Forum List

Back