🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under Attack!

Irrelevant. It was obozo that broke from US policy. Don't be a coward like obozo. You guys did this, so own it, like obozo should have. The fact is he was too coward to vote in favor of it. This resolution is his whether he wants to admit it or not.

Edit: and it's yours too because you voted for him.
You guys? I don't have a damn thing to do with anything Oblama , democrats or repubs do in government...I didn't vote for Oblama, that is you fallacy of opinion..
None of you LWNJs voted Obama nowadays....:lol:
I'm not a LWNJ, shit for brains, I am a moderate independent...Have been since 1980..Have voted for what ever candidate I like in any party....

Sure you are
I know you guys need your boogey man to throw shit at....
Naaa....we just throw your shit at you LWNJs......

You guys? I don't have a damn thing to do with anything Oblama , democrats or repubs do in government...I didn't vote for Oblama, that is you fallacy of opinion..
I'm not a LWNJ, shit for brains, I am a moderate independent...Have been since 1980..Have voted for what ever candidate I like in any party....

Sure you are
I know you guys need your boogey man to throw shit at....
Naaa....we just throw your shit at you LWNJs......
Well you miss me every time..Since I have no desire for leftist policies or right wing policies...

It was an Egyptian proposal and supposedly the US is to blame...Yet Egypt withdrew the proposal......Something Polislick's cut-n-paste hack story never mentioned...

Irrelevant. It was obozo that broke from US policy. Don't be a coward like obozo. You guys did this, so own it, like obozo should have. The fact is he was too coward to vote in favor of it. This resolution is his whether he wants to admit it or not.

Yeah, ok, sure, you didn't vote for obozo, I believe you.
I don't give a shit if you do or do not..That is beside the point...You and Polikick think that guilt by association is a logical conclusion..

Stop standing up for obozo if you disagree with what he did. Ah you don't disagree what he did, hence you're part of the problem.
He didn't do anything..That is the revelations when no vote is given..Yet the counsel vote is on hold, so no one did anything..

I don't give a shit if you do or do not..That is beside the point...You and Polikick think that guilt by association is a logical conclusion..

Stop standing up for obozo if you disagree with what he did. Ah you don't disagree what he did, hence you're part of the problem.
He didn't do anything..That is the revelations when no vote is given..Yet the counsel vote is on hold, so no one did anything..
Jesus, you're fucking clueless...stop sucking your Obamas shlong .....

Ah yes, the latent homersexual speaks from the closet...

I showed the UN page that showed the vote did happen.........

Did you mean to say something?

Did you mean to say something?
I was mean to say something..

What the Fuck is the UN gonna do about it...............Write harsher words and say OR or or or ELSE.............

Paper tiger...........and or abstaining the vote is the same as voting for condemnation in my book.

The UN controls more than most know. They are working on controlling even more. Funny how leftist think agenda 21 is false lol. They won't when kicked out of their own homes though. That of course is only one tiny part of it all.

I wonder what is so great about occupying others´ land that it must be supported by every mean!
Trump already stepped in to lick IDF boots in advance. That´s not what a great leader is doing.

2016-01-16-1452946810-6459589-screenshotofu-s-presidentialcandidatesdonaldtrumphillaryclintonlickingisraelsboots-thumb.jpg

Claiming his son is funding cancer treatment is a big lie as he is funding illegal settlements.

What the Fuck is the UN gonna do about it...............Write harsher words and say OR or or or ELSE.............

Paper tiger...........and or abstaining the vote is the same as voting for condemnation in my book.

The UN controls more than most know. They are working on controlling even more. Funny how leftist think agenda 21 is false lol. They won't when kicked out of their own homes though. That of course is only one tiny part of it all.
Leftist............LOL

I wonder what is so great about occupying others´ land that it must be supported by every mean!
Trump already stepped in to lick IDF boots in advance. That´s not what a great leader is doing.

2016-01-16-1452946810-6459589-screenshotofu-s-presidentialcandidatesdonaldtrumphillaryclintonlickingisraelsboots-thumb.jpg

Claiming his son is funding cancer treatment is a big lie as he is funding illegal settlements.
The UN resolution falls on deaf ears..........Trump will reject it when in office.............

And already Congressman and Senators are threatening to cut off UN funding...........

deal with it.............

The UN resolution falls on deaf ears..........Trump will reject it when in office.............

And already Congressman and Senators are threatening to cut off UN funding...........

This is not the behavior he won the election with. It´s shameful. The occupation must stop.

With a tip of the hat to my pal Damaged Eagle,....."Welcome To The Jungle"

1. In the jungle, the there is no such thing as loyalty, or honor.
Rather, there is ambush, subterfuge, and barbarism.
Not something one should expect from intelligent, civilized leaders of great nations.
But....sometimes, even intellectuals can't fight their nature, or their ideology.

And, so we saw that today: a so-called leader whose epitaph should be "Once a snake, always a snake."
Welcome to the jungle.

2. There is only one nation in the Middle East whose attitudes, background and culture dictates an alliance with ours.
Only one that honors democracy and our Judeo-Christian traditions,
whose religious book includes this statement, the basis for western civilization:
"you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."
Leviticus19:18

And the tradition is continued here:
'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:31

3. "Jesse Jackson: 'Zionists Control US, to Lose Clout Under Obama
As U.S. President, Democratic candidate Barack Obama would fundamentally change American policy in the Middle East and keep "Zionists" from controlling it, civil rights activist and Baptist minister Jesse Jackson was quoted as saying Tuesday.
As U.S. President, Democratic candidate Barack Obama would fundamentally change American policy in the Middle East and keep "Zionists" from controlling it, civil rights activist and Baptist minister Jesse Jackson was quoted as saying Tuesday.
....they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House," the Post article continued.
Jesse Jackson: 'Zionists Control US, to Lose Clout Under Obama'

The date of that article was October 14, 2008

4. I have often posed this question:
Which is the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?"
The fact that no Obama supporter has ever responded to it speaks volumes....just not as openly as Jesse Jackson did.

5. Areas of Israel that abut Palestinian areas find it necessary to build wall to keep out the savages who kill women and children.

Israel-anti-terror-wall-1.jpg

Take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.
That city is what the western media refers to as 'a settlement.'

That's like calling Manhattan a settlement.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
It is not. It is a vibrant, thriving community rising up from the desert.
And it is permanent.

6. Today, on his way out, the snake advanced the claim that these Israel cities are a bar to some illusory peace.
"Shameful: Obama and Kerry engineer US abstention on UN vote condemning Israel"
Shameful: Obama and Kerry engineer US abstention on UN vote condemning Israel - The Geller Report

Welcome to the jungle.

What some liberals on this thread my not realize is that if you want a two-state solution, you don't abandon Israel to a censure by 14 other nations at the UN Security Council. Whatever chances there were of a two-state solution happening probably just went out the window. Israel will now be less inclined to cooperate with any UN resolutions because of the UN's clear anti-Israel biases.

They can't cut UN funding off fast enough.

Not something one should expect from intelligent, civilized leaders of great nations.
But....sometimes, even intellectuals can't fight their nature, or their ideology.

And, so we saw that today: a so-called leader whose epitaph should be "Once a snake, always a snake."
Welcome to the jungle.

2. There is only one nation in the Middle East whose attitudes, background and culture dictates an alliance with ours.
whose religious book includes this statement, the basis for western civilization:

....they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House," the Post article continued.

Which is the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?"
The fact that no Obama supporter has ever responded to it speaks volumes....just not as openly as Jesse Jackson did.

5. Areas of Israel that abut Palestinian areas find it necessary to build wall to keep out the savages who kill women and children.

Take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
And it is permanent.

6. Today, on his way out, the snake advanced the claim that these Israel cities are a bar to some illusory peace.
Shameful: Obama and Kerry engineer US abstention on UN vote condemning Israel - The Geller Report

Welcome to the jungle.

You can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me...

Welcome to the jungle.

And it is permanent.

Welcome to the jungle.

Trump will fix this. America, Israel, and the Anglo Saxon nations will prosper when this dog leaves the White House

What some liberals on this thread my not realize is that if you want a two-state solution, you don't abandon Israel to a censure by 14 other nations at the UN Security Council. Whatever chances there were of a two-state solution happening probably just went out the window. Israel will now be less inclined to cooperate with any UN resolutions because of the UN's clear anti-Israel biases.

Why don't you go a step further? There will never peace in that land until armageddon settles it. If the Islamic spirit and mind cannot figure it out by now, they never will. They KNOW they are lying to themselves on just about everything, historical and spiritual. And the spirits are controlling the minds on the ground. As ISIS has demonstrated.

It was an Egyptian proposal and supposedly the US is to blame...Yet Egypt withdrew the proposal......Something Polislick's cut-n-paste hack story never mentioned...

In effect....you're a spineless Jellyfish.

In effect....you're a spineless Jellyfish.
15697726_387886404882194_7276447181452863008_n.jpg

Forum List

Back