Baseball Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson TELLS HARROWING TALES of RACISM in America!!!

but their hatred for black folks runs so deep they will never admit the wrongs that were done to us.

Not only have the wrongs been admitted, but we as a country have created laws that make racism and discrimination illegal.

We also teach it to our children in school as a way to educate them on our terrible history of racism.

As a result of these things, blacks now thrive in our society.

Brother Jesse talks about an important answer given by Reggie Jackson to a simple question from Alex Rodriguez about being in the Major Leagues. Jackson chronicles the racism he was forced to endure at the hands of White people throughout his career.

Reggie Jackson is younger than my father, and I'm not even 50 yet!!

This answer should be instructive for people who stupidly argue that racism hasn't existed in America for a long time and act as though it is ancient history.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, what is it with you guys? Yes, there was racism in America. Reggie Jackson was talking about decades ago. Do you not understand that?

Not only have the wrongs been admitted, but we as a country have created laws that make racism and discrimination illegal.
When did the country pay restitution for those wrongs?
We also teach it to our children in school as a way to educate them on our terrible history of racism.
Actually you don't want it taught to your children.
As a result of these things, blacks now thrive in our society.
Some do, some don't. Too many still deal with racism and discrimination.

Why were Japanese-Americans owed?

Why were Eskimos owed?

Why were Pacific Islanders owed?

Why has America given Israel over 246 billion, were they owed?

Why were Native Americans owed?

Tell me another group of folks who have had to endure what black folks have in America.

Everyone is taught about slavery in school.
Our history in this country goes far beyond just slavery and the real crimes of slavery are not taught in school.
Same with every race.
BS, white folks have never endured the injustice in this country that black folks have.

Alabama did not have an MLB Team winter League

No they did not. How astute of you.

But if you had actually watched the video, you would have seen it was taking place (the discussion of racism) at Rickwood Field in Birmingham AL. Jackson also played in Birmingham for years. Just not in the majors.

Why were Japanese-Americans owed?

Why were Eskimos owed?

Why were Pacific Islanders owed?

Why has America given Israel over 246 billion, were they owed?

Why were Native Americans owed?

They weren't.

Can't blame me though, I didn't make that decision.

Our history in this country goes far beyond just slavery and the real crimes of slavery are not taught in school

Where did you dig up the history from, your backyard?

Our history is taught, and most of it in school.

BS, white folks have never endured the injustice in this country that black folks have.

But they do and have endured racism.

What happened 50-170yrs ago affects us today.
Not in thinking reality but it’s a great choice by dummies to try and hold people of today directly responsible for 50-170 years ago
Feelers can’t break free of their victim hood over decades and centuries ago. Helps them try and avoid responsibility for their own self created current bad conduct with bad outcomes

Brother Jesse talks about an important answer given by Reggie Jackson to a simple question from Alex Rodriguez about being in the Major Leagues. Jackson chronicles the racism he was forced to endure at the hands of White people throughout his career.

Reggie Jackson is younger than my father, and I'm not even 50 yet!!

This answer should be instructive for people who stupidly argue that racism hasn't existed in America for a long time and act as though it is ancient history.

Already a thread on this. Jackson is just repeating old stories he heard. I debunked his BS. When does the pandering BS end? Pull up pants and go to work. Yes, sir. Yes, ma’am.

They weren't.

Can't blame me though, I didn't make that decision.
You didn't have a decision on anything else that has happened either, but they still happened.
Where did you dig up the history from, your backyard?

Our history is taught, and most of it in school.
Most of it I learned after I became an adult, because most black history was not taught in school and in predominately white schools it is still not taught, even though, it is a large part of American History.
But they do and have endured racism.
What was it for whites to endure when they were on the giving side of it?

Not in thinking reality but it’s a great choice by dummies to try and hold people of today directly responsible for 50-170 years ago.
Because idiot America as a country benefitted from slavery, Jim Crow and many other atrocities that were done against her citizens of color.
Feelers can’t break free of their victim hood over decades and centuries ago. Helps them try and avoid responsibility for their own self created current bad conduct with bad outcomes.
It's amazing how I have never heard the word "victimhood" when folks speak of the Jewish Holocaust and what they had to endure.

Dumbwinger:

Already a thread on this. Jackson is just repeating old stories he heard. I debunked his BS. When does the pandering BS end? Pull up pants and go to work. Yes, sir. Yes, ma’am.
Old stories he heard? Who did he hear them from? How can a racist debunk the racism and discrimination a black man had to endure? That's just it, many folks didn't have pants to pull up.

Forum List

Back