Baseball Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson TELLS HARROWING TALES of RACISM in America!!!

Old stories he heard? Who did he hear them from? How can a racist debunk the racism and discrimination a black man had to endure? That's just it, many folks didn't have pants to pull up.
Your reply makes no sense

You calls plenty of whites racists

Are you afraid to engage me?

Brother Jesse talks about an important answer given by Reggie Jackson to a simple question from Alex Rodriguez about being in the Major Leagues. Jackson chronicles the racism he was forced to endure at the hands of White people throughout his career.

Reggie Jackson is younger than my father, and I'm not even 50 yet!!

This answer should be instructive for people who stupidly argue that racism hasn't existed in America for a long time and act as though it is ancient history.

It’s a shame democrats treated Reggie that way.

You didn't have a decision on anything else that has happened either, but they still happened.

Never denied.

Most of it I learned after I became an adult, because most black history was not taught in school and in predominately white schools it is still not taught, even though, it is a large part of American History.

Well, we don't teach most Asian, Chinese, Latin American, Japanese, etc, history either, so.

But we do teach slavery.

What was it for whites to endure when they were on the giving side of it?

I didn't give a specific time on when whites endured racism, just said that they have at one time or another, and it continues to this day.

Never denied.

Well, we don't teach most Asian, Chinese, Latin American, Japanese, etc, history either, so.

But we do teach slavery.

You're right, you teach White American History.
I didn't give a specific time on when whites endured racism, just said that they have at one time or another, and it continues to this day.
We are speaking of America.

Brother Jesse talks about an important answer given by Reggie Jackson to a simple question from Alex Rodriguez about being in the Major Leagues. Jackson chronicles the racism he was forced to endure at the hands of White people throughout his career.

Reggie Jackson is younger than my father, and I'm not even 50 yet!!

This answer should be instructive for people who stupidly argue that racism hasn't existed in America for a long time and act as though it is ancient history.

He must have loved whites since the wife that divorced him was white.

I'd place Reggie as a hero.
Hero at what?

"It wasn’t hard for me to open my heart, but it was hard for me to be loyal. As a man, I cheated a lot. I won’t blame it on any excuse. I just cheated. I saw a pretty girl, and I tried to sleep with her. I had access, and I took advantage of it, and I missed a couple of wonderful ladies in my life, and it was my fault. I didn’t get it.” ... Reggie Jackson

Last edited:

Forum List

Back