Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

At your anecdotal bank.
Yes we know.
Enjoy pulling your taffy.
But if you do manage to get some help and then to construct an actual argument, look me up.

Sweetie ... It's not going to hurt me if you remain ignorant.
I am not arguing with you ... You just want to be stupid.

You posted the oil companies are producing more because the cost per barrel went up.
Do you think they get the oil and gas for free just because they put a hole in the ground?

Just because you can't come up with a logical response, or a truthful one, says more about how pathetic you are than anything else. You continue to be a failure.
FartFungus is an embarrassment to Indiana, for sure. Flailing around like a headless chicken here.

Sweetie ... It's not going to hurt me if you remain ignorant.
I am not arguing with you ... You just want to be stupid.

"Constructing an argument" and "arguing with someone" are not the same meaning of the word "argument" or "argue".

If you had any secondary education in philosophy or math, you might know this.

But now you do know, because I just taught it to you.

However, you still need to look up what an "argument" is, in the formal sense

God luck!

"Constructing an argument" and "arguing with someone" are not the same meaning of the word "argument" or "argue".
If you had any secondary education in philosophy or math, you might know this.
But now you do know, because I just taught it to you.
However, you still need to look up what an "argument" is, in the formal sense

Your obsessive desire to spout irrelevant crap is not an argument ...
You better stick with Philosophy so at least I will still get paid ... :thup:

Sure, if you support the OP in this thread. You can't have it both ways, that is dishonest and the democrats method.
Cool. Glad to see you finally blame Trump for the recession last year.
thumbsup.gif

Under the Biden admin,.the US has done what it's talked about for decades .... It looks like independence was reached though an increase in production and decrease in fossil fuel demand.

The U.S. is now energy independent

For decades, politicians have talked about the U.S. achieving energy independence, a seemingly elusive goal of producing enough fuels to avoid relying on the rest of the world to fill up gas tanks and keep electricity flowing.

The intrigue: It's elusive no more. The U.S. produced more petroleum than it consumed in 2020, and the numbers were essentially in balance in 2021, according to the Energy Information Administration.

Why it matters: The surge in oil prices taking place in 2022 has radically different implications for the U.S. economy — and for key geopolitical relationships in the Middle East and Russia — than in past episodes when energy prices have risen.

The big picture: In the past, when oil prices spiked, the impact on the U.S. economy was straightforward: It made America poorer, as more of our income wentoverseas to pay for imported energy.
Just a friendly suggestion. Before you make completely asinine proclamations, you might want to check more than one extreme Leftist propaganda rag.

You’re a clown without a circus, FartFungus.
Going for 3 pages, I see. I know you can do it. No really, I know you can whine like a little bitch for 3 pages. You've done it many times before.

Just say "trump" and it's almost automatic.

back to the topic...

Looks like Biden outdid your orange lard and master again.

Cool. Glad to see you finally blame Trump for the recession last year.
thumbsup.gif
Hardly, but if that makes your little head, empty as it is, feel better, go for it. But you should note that it is a lie.

Biden was in power last year when the bulk of the recession occurred. But that doesn't fit into what you want to lie about (claim).

Do you? The fact is that he did it. Also the fact is that Biden has no clue on even how to control the price of gas.

Stupid comment from a stupid person.
No president has ever controlled the price of gas. The reason oit was so low was due to all the shutdowns from Covid. Are you pro shut down now?

No president has ever controlled the price of gas. The reason oit was so low was due to all the shutdowns from Covid. Are you pro shut down now?
Once again, you have it dead wrong. The prices started to rise, and continue to do so, when the shutdowns started. Part of the supply chain problem. Wake up. Try telling the truth.

Forum List

Back