Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

Somehow, the stupidest and most poorly brought up beleive that sexual reference are the eqivalent of accuracy.

Such may assuage your pain, but it reveals it, too.

A paean with that in mind:

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

And.....plenty more where that came from: The beatings will continue until I see the light of learning on your part….and then they will continue for the sheer joy of it.
Cool masturbation.

But "Energy independence" remains a misnomer, as our energy industry is not nationalized.

No amount of plagiarism or self-fellating is going to get you or your orange God around this.

Sorry.

Cool masturbation.

But "Energy independence" remains a misnomer, as our energy industry is not nationalized.

No amount of plagiarism or self-fellating is going to get you or your orange God around this.

Sorry.
You appear to be hung up on those terms. Projection of your own habits?

"America produced more oil than it consumes"

No.

Private companies produced more oil than the private sector of the US and the government consumed.

A somewhat meaningless benchmark, as we are bidders in the global market for that oil and will ALWAYS therefore import oil.

No "independece" to be found, here.

Under the Biden admin,.the US has done what it's talked about for decades .... It looks like independence was reached though an increase in production and decrease in fossil fuel demand.

The U.S. is now energy independent

For decades, politicians have talked about the U.S. achieving energy independence, a seemingly elusive goal of producing enough fuels to avoid relying on the rest of the world to fill up gas tanks and keep electricity flowing.

The intrigue: It's elusive no more. The U.S. produced more petroleum than it consumed in 2020, and the numbers were essentially in balance in 2021, according to the Energy Information Administration.

Why it matters: The surge in oil prices taking place in 2022 has radically different implications for the U.S. economy — and for key geopolitical relationships in the Middle East and Russia — than in past episodes when energy prices have risen.

The big picture: In the past, when oil prices spiked, the impact on the U.S. economy was straightforward: It made America poorer, as more of our income wentoverseas to pay for imported energy.

President Biden just figured out how to pay wealthy donors with everyone's money, not even tax dollars ...
Skim revenues off the top and make bank on the misery.

Not a bad plan unless you are one of the many people that are doing more paying than receiving.
The funny part is the complete loons that actually think he is worried about the climate ... :auiqs.jpg:

Under the Biden admin,.the US has done what it's talked about for decades .... It looks like independence was reached though an increase in production and decrease in fossil fuel demand.

The U.S. is now energy independent

For decades, politicians have talked about the U.S. achieving energy independence, a seemingly elusive goal of producing enough fuels to avoid relying on the rest of the world to fill up gas tanks and keep electricity flowing.

The intrigue: It's elusive no more. The U.S. produced more petroleum than it consumed in 2020, and the numbers were essentially in balance in 2021, according to the Energy Information Administration.

Why it matters: The surge in oil prices taking place in 2022 has radically different implications for the U.S. economy — and for key geopolitical relationships in the Middle East and Russia — than in past episodes when energy prices have risen.

The big picture: In the past, when oil prices spiked, the impact on the U.S. economy was straightforward: It made America poorer, as more of our income wentoverseas to pay for imported energy.
Excellent so fuel prices should decline shortly?

President Biden just figured out how to pay wealthy donors with everyone's money, not even tax dollars ...
Skim revenues off the top and make bank on the misery.

Not a bad plan unless you are one of the many people that are doing more paying than receiving.
The funny part is the complete loons that actually think he is worried about the climate ... :auiqs.jpg:

Lots of unevidenced crazy in that post.

Haha, yeah, that's about the depth of commentary we expect from you.

Well ... There's no need to pretend that I would expect you to agree.
You would rather fight about it with me ... While he is fucking you up the ass, and paying me with your money ... :auiqs.jpg:

We were energy independent under Trump. I doubt we are that way under Bidung as he closed off the oil in America.

Gas under Trump was 1.70 under Bidung its 3.59 and risings. Sounds like your post is a lie.
And you credit Trump for $1.70 gas??

Last edited:
"America produced more oil than it consumes"

No.

Private companies produced more oil than the private sector of the US and the government consumed.

A somewhat meaningless benchmark, as we are bidders in the global market for that oil and will ALWAYS therefore import oil.

No "independece" to be found, here.
Except when we no longer have to import oil.

Another lie that you are caught promoting, false as it is. Only a slave to the democrats would attempt to push this.

Forum List

Back