🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under the category, "Jobs Lost Over Trump Hate"

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021

This happened just a few miles from me, and it's comforting to know that the largest city in my state still has some red state common sense! Sioux Falls has always had a small contingent that want to turn it into a blue utopia. Looks like it's not working quite as well as they want it to.

This happened just a few miles from me, and it's comforting to know that the largest city in my state still has some red state common sense! Sioux Falls has always had a small contingent that want to turn it into a blue utopia. Looks like it's not working quite as well as they want it to.

While this round is needed to teach the cancel culture left about karma being a bitch, I think we need to move to the point where unless it's a direct threat to someone, you give the person a chance to apologize and back down.

Next Round, as I said before, this round, they need to learn their lesson.

The school where this happened is in the far east side of Sioux Falls, a super highly developed area that was farmland when I lived here 50 years ago, and is now lousy with leftist housewives.

They need frequent reality checks on the east side. Hope this one impresses a few folks.

Im sure the freedom loving conservative SCOTUS will happily defend her right to free speech and require the school to reinstitute her.

Im sure the freedom loving conservative SCOTUS will happily defend her right to free speech and require the school to reinstitute her.

your side opened this can of worms, now eat it.

When you cancel people over saying men cannot be women, you should expect issues when you wish a former president/current candidate death.

And applaud some innocent guy dying as well.

I'm all for mellowing cancel culture out, just after some of these twats learn their lesson.

While this round is needed to teach the cancel culture left about karma being a bitch, I think we need to move to the point where unless it's a direct threat to someone, you give the person a chance to apologize and back down.

I don't agree. We are talking about teaching CHILDREN here. They are IMPRESSIONABLE. Did this teacher learn NOTHING from the assassination attempt? Oh, wait.. her TDS apparently got in the way of her learning anything.

People should get professional help for that disorder.

The boy who shot the president (and age-20 is pretty much a boy) was impressionable like all other 20 year olds. A boy's brain does not fully develop until he is 25 years old! Allegedly he was bullied. That doesn't mean he is excused. But who knows what was going on in his head.. how he was raised.. Maybe he always got away with things? God knows. Parents these days are very permissive, to the child's detriment. Parents should NEVER let their children get away with wrong-doing. . just asking for troubles down the road.

The Bible says "Spare the rod [meaning: the rod of discipline].. spoil the child." Our young people are just running amok (is what it looks like) w/ all these crazy shootings.

So yeh, she should have been fired, and thank God she was.

No one has the right to say things that encourage violence.

Free speech does not mean one can incite violence. In case you haven't noticed, all rights we have come with LIMITS. No right is absolute. The right to life --for instance-- (denied to the unborn)

does not mean the state cannot execute a serial killer... etc

No one has the right to say things that encourage violence.

Free speech does not mean one can incite violence. In case you haven't noticed, all rights we have come with LIMITS. No right is absolute. The right to life --for instance-- does not mean the state cannot execute a serial killer... etc
This country loves freedom and this doesn’t come anywhere near the type of speech that would be considered unprotected.

I don't agree. We are talking about teaching CHILDREN here. They are IMPRESSIONABLE. Did this teacher learn NOTHING from the assassination attempt? Oh, wait.. her TDS apparently got in the way of her learning anything.

People should get professional help for that disorder.

The boy who shot the president (and age-20 is pretty much a boy) was impressionable like all other 20 year olds. A boy's brain does not fully develop until he is 25 years old! Allegedly he was bullied. That doesn't mean he is excused. But who knows what was going on in his head.. how he was raised.. Maybe he always got away with things? God knows. Parents these days are very permissive, to the child's detriment. Parents should NEVER let their children get away with wrong-doing. . just asking for troubles down the road.

The Bible says "Spare the rod [meaning: the rod of discipline].. spoil the child." Our young people are just running amok (is what it looks like) w/ all these crazy shootings.

So yeh, she should have been fired, and thank God she was.

"One and done" is what the vindictive left wants. While in a specific case like this it's warranted, we shouldn't emulate the fuckers we are trying to fight against 100%.

70%-80% I'd say.

This country loves freedom and this doesn’t come anywhere near the type of speech that would be considered unprotected.

Aren't you one of the dipshits that usually point out words have consequences?

Which is worse, saying a man can't be a woman, or wishing death upon a presidential candidate?

"One and done" is what the vindictive left wants. While in a specific case like this it's warranted, we shouldn't emulate the fuckers we are trying to fight against 100%.

70%-80% I'd say.
normally I would agree but again, we are dealing with impressionable children
and then there's the fact that many "adults" are impressionable also.

Need proof? Look at how close this election is. A lot of people are planning to vote for bribum. The people voting for him should be something like 10% but it is not. Trump should have 90% but he does not. That is attributable to the leftists media LYING their asses off and people actually being gullible enough to believe what they hear, and to vote accordingly. There was once a saying used about computers: garbage in, garbage out. CNN and MSNBC are garbage that goes out into society and makes people filthy.. crazy..

I blame the D party for what happened to Trump, whether they find out in the investigations that there was a direct involvement or not. All this Trump is Hitler BS

Why wouldn't a young and/or deranged person rationalize killing "hitler"? If you truly believed that someone was trying to destroy this country, you would think of taking drastic action.. and as you surely know, people aRE trying to destroy this country.. but of course the Ds don't worry about Rs doing violence..

It's just sickening the teachers that are teaching our kids these days.

Aren't you one of the dipshits that usually point out words have consequences?

Which is worse, saying a man can't be a woman, or wishing death upon a presidential candidate?
Rules are different when your employer is the government who is obligated to respect the first amendment right to freedom of speech.

If this were a private employer, there’s no issue with being fired.

Rules are different when your employer is the government who is obligated to respect the first amendment right to freedom of speech.

If this were a private employer, there’s no issue with being fired.

Because it's teachers and lefties like you suck teacher dick, or more accurately, teacher union dick, you have an issue with the twat losing her job.

You want someone advocating murder teaching your kids?

Because it's teachers and lefties like you suck teacher dick, or more accurately, teacher union dick, you have an issue with the twat losing her job.

You want someone advocating murder teaching your kids?
Was her speech constitutionally protected?

This round needs to last another year to really root them out. They also need time to learn how to behave. Can't punish someone harshly one minute then be kind the next, they will revert to their old ways.

It takes time to make someone learn a lesson and consider their actions that got them there. It's harder to teach someone to be good than teach them to be bad.

Forum List

Back