Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes- a better analogy is cigarettes.

Telling teens that smoking cigarettes is dangerous has clearly stopped all cigarette smoking.
Just so everyone is clear here on Syriusly's "logic" on anal sex is "if its dangerous and a bunch of people are doing it, we should tell them it's OK; and, we should teach kids in school that it's OK, even desirable".

You have stated that the only thing that should be taught about anal sex is "don't do it"- and I pointed out that strategy hasn't stopped cigarette smoking.

I believe we should do what the CDC recommends

The CDC recommends that people, all people, including kids in school, understand that anal sex is very dangerous.

Normal vaginal hetero sex has an extra spur in the side of both adults and adolecents who are sexually active. The fear of unwanted pregnancy at least is an extra check to get the hetero to use a condom. Not so with gays. This spur never exists. So of the two groups less likely to use a condom from the fear of the most immediate "medical consequences", it's going to be gays. Because as you know, HIV is invisible for years sometimes. Pregnancy lets itself be known quickly and the consequences grow before the eyes of all within 9 months.

Though teaching kids that something is dangerous doesn't gaurantee they won't do it, it doesn't mean you teach them that something dangerous is "good for them" or "OK". Sex with the lower digestive tract is not natural. It was never natural. And it is the most dangerous type of sex around when considering the HIV virus. The colon evolved like a superhighway where large dissolved solids (like oh, say, a virus suspended in semen) pass directly into the bloodstream. The colon evolved to handle these solids after they passed through the acid matrix of the stomach, a thing HIV wouldn't survive well. It never was designed or evolved to have things introduced into it from the anus. And doing so has real consequences:

You teach kids this ^^, then show them this vv & you save lives...

aids%20patient%20copy%20larger_zpsfm0me7gq.jpg

Telling teens that smoking cigarettes is dangerous has clearly stopped all cigarette smoking.
Just so everyone is clear here on Syriusly's "logic" on anal sex is "if its dangerous and a bunch of people are doing it, we should tell them it's OK; and, we should teach kids in school that it's OK, even desirable".

You have stated that the only thing that should be taught about anal sex is "don't do it"- and I pointed out that strategy hasn't stopped cigarette smoking.

The CDC recommends that people, all people, including kids in school, understand that anal sex is very dangerous.

Normal vaginal hetero sex has an extra spur in the side of both adults and adolecents who are sexually active. The fear of unwanted pregnancy at least is an extra check to get the hetero to use a condom. Not so with gays. This spur never exists. So of the two groups less likely to use a condom from the fear of the most immediate "medical consequences", it's going to be gays. Because as you know, HIV is invisible for years sometimes. Pregnancy lets itself be known quickly and the consequences grow before the eyes of all within 9 months.

Though teaching kids that something is dangerous doesn't gaurantee they won't do it, it doesn't mean you teach them that something dangerous is "good for them" or "OK". Sex with the lower digestive tract is not natural. It was never natural. And it is the most dangerous type of sex around when considering the HIV virus. The colon evolved like a superhighway where large dissolved solids (like oh, say, a virus suspended in semen) pass directly into the bloodstream. The colon evolved to handle these solids after they passed through the acid matrix of the stomach, a thing HIV wouldn't survive well. It never was designed or evolved to have things introduced into it from the anus. And doing so has real consequences:

What is with your obsession with anal sex. Between gays and butt sex, you talk about little else.

Like I said- I recommend following the CDC and the Mayo Clinic's recommendations.

You recommend the "just say no strategy"- and think images like this stops all cigarette smoking.

article-0-0E33CFDF00000578-736_634x335.jpg

So....you are advocating cessation of the anti-smoking campaign based on the fact that not everyone will quit smoking because of the alarming statistics connected with smoking?

So should we stop requiring seatbelts in cars because not everyone will wear one? Should we stop teaching kids not to play in the middle of a busy street, because some will do it anyway?

Folks, welcome to gaslighting 101. Your instructor this week will be Professor Syriusly, PhD in logic.

So....you are advocating cessation of the anti-smoking campaign based on the fact that not everyone will quit smoking because of the alarming statistics connected with smoking?

Frankly, i find the anti-smoking campaigns so fucking obnoxious that it almost makes me want to go out and smoke. and that's after my father and grandfather died of lung cancer. So there's probably a lesson for you there. At a certain point, valid concern turns into fanaticism, and that's kind of a turn off.

There's a huge difference between "XX is bad for you" and "XX is evil and we are going to do anything we can to make the lives of people who do it miserable!!!"

Frankly, i find the anti-smoking campaigns so fucking obnoxious that it almost makes me want to go out and smoke. and that's after my father and grandfather died of lung cancer. So there's probably a lesson for you there. At a certain point, valid concern turns into fanaticism, and that's kind of a turn off...There's a huge difference between "XX is bad for you" and "XX is evil and we are going to do anything we can to make the lives of people who do it miserable!!!"
Ah, a strawman.

Here's the logical question again, since you sidestepped it.

If riding without a seatbelt is dangerous and
If people still do it anyway,
Then, is riding without a seatbelt not dangerous?

or

If preferring anal sex places one in higher danger and
Then, is preferring anal sex not dangerous?

Last edited:
Ah, a strawman.

Here's the logical question again, since you sidestepped it.

If riding without a seatbelt is dangerous and
Then, is riding without a seatbelt not dangerous?

or

If preferring anal sex places one in higher danger and
Then, is preferring anal sex not dangerous?

I think it's a matter of degree. The vast majority of people who don't wear seatbelts don't get into accidents, and the vast majority of people who have anal sex are STRAIGHT and their partners don't have HIV.

But you can still get killed in an accident while wearing a seat belt. you can still get HIV having straight vaginal sex. Heck, you can get HIV without getting laid at all.

I personally think Seat Belt Laws are a major case of government overreach, that cops frequently use to abuse their authority to pull certain people over - minorities- in order to harrass them. But at the end of the day, the government still owns the roads and they can regulate how they are used.

The few times "anti-Sodomy" laws were employed, they were used to harrass gays. Straight folks could use the back door all they wanted. But since this was an intrusion into people's private lives, it was no ones business, really.

Does that clear it up for you?

So should we stop requiring seatbelts in cars because not everyone will wear one? Should we stop teaching kids not to play in the middle of a busy street, because some will do it anyway?

Folks, welcome to gaslighting 101. Your instructor this week will be Professor Syriusly, PhD in logic.

LOL- from the famous liar- Silhouette- just more lies.

I advocate following the advice of CDC and Mayo Clinic.

You want to rely upon 'Just say no'

I wasn't aware that the CDC and Mayo Clinic's advice was "if something is dangerous to your health, but a lot of people are doing it anyway, then it's OK to go ahead and do it with our blessing; and while you're at it, teach the kids it's OK too".

I wasn't aware that the CDC and Mayo Clinic's advice was "if something is dangerous to your health, but a lot of people are doing it anyway, then it's OK to go ahead and do it with our blessing; and while you're at it, teach the kids it's OK too".

Perhaps you should actually read what the CDC and the Mayo Clinic actually say about HIV prevention- rather than just making crap up like you usually do.

Perhaps you should actually read what the CDC and the Mayo Clinic actually say about HIV prevention- rather than just making crap up like you usually do.

Perhaps you should post the information from the CDC and Mayo Clinic that supports promoting a behavior to children that is known to be deadly dangerous, "because a lot of them will do it anyway". It's one thing to teach safety during danger; it's quite another to PROMOTE dangerous ideas in children's minds. You want to advocate undue influence at the youngest level...to suggest that a dangerous behavior should not be avoided, but instead glorified and embraced.

What is with your obsession with anal sex. Between gays and butt sex, you talk about little else.

Unfortunately, she also talks about little children at the same time.

The CDC and Mayo Clinic advise condom use. With most anal sex being between straight couples.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you....citing you? Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about. And your hatred of homosexuals is beyond pathological.

Perhaps you should post the information from the CDC and Mayo Clinic that supports promoting a behavior to children that is known to be deadly dangerous, "because a lot of them will do it anyway".
Perhaps you could post where Sy said that. You'll find you're just off your meds again.

The CDC and Mayo Clinic advise condom use. With most anal sex being between straight couples.

And...when the gaslighter gets desperate, as in the example above, he resorts to absolute lying...just bald faced lying. And when they do this they go big. They make the lie so big and so outrageous and assert it potently so that you begin to question your own information. "This is such an outlandish assertion with such a huge impact...maybe it's me that's wrong about this?"...

...in spite even of the evidence right in front of your nose... Gaslighting...a new (and in this case, deadly) game..from Hasbro! I wonder if children might stumble into more risk from the misinformation that "mostly straights are doing anal sex"...? Your lie is deadly-dangerous, pal...

By Risk Group
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) of all races and ethnicities remain the population most profoundly affected by HIV....In 2010, the estimated number of new HIV infections among MSM was 29,800, a significant 12% increase from the 26,700 new infections among MSM in 2008.....Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States, in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections. HIV in the United States | Statistics Overview | Statistics Center | HIV/AIDS | CDC

Last edited:

And...when the gaslighter gets desperate, as in the example above, he resorts to absolute lying...just bald faced lying. And when they do this they go big. They make the lie so big and so outrageous and assert it potently so that you begin to question your own information. "This is such an outlandish assertion with such a huge impact...maybe it's me that's wrong about this?"...

...in spite even of the evidence right in front of your nose... Gaslighting...a new game..from Hasbro!
There's some serious Irony right there. ^

Sil giving a haughty chiding on the virtues of honesty!? lol. Now that is as rich as Croesus.

Silhouette said:
And...when the gaslighter gets desperate, as in the example above, he resorts to absolute lying...just bald faced lying.

Lying like.....your hallucinations about the Prince Trust study? Which never so much as mentions mothers, fathers, gay marriage, gay parenting, or any of the hapless batshit you attribute to it? A study where every single example of a child without a good same sex role model is the child of a single parent.....yet you babble exclusively about *gay* parents.

Is that what you're referring to?

And when they do this they go big. They make the lie so big and so outrageous and assert it potently so that you begin to question your own information. "This is such an outlandish assertion with such a huge impact...maybe it's me that's wrong about this?"...

...in spite even of the evidence right in front of your nose... Gaslighting...a new (and in this case, deadly) game..from Hasbro! I wonder if children might stumble into more risk from the misinformation that "mostly straights are doing anal sex"...? Your lie is deadly-dangerous, pal...

By Risk Group
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) of all races and ethnicities remain the population most profoundly affected by HIV....In 2010, the estimated number of new HIV infections among MSM was 29,800, a significant 12% increase from the 26,700 new infections among MSM in 2008.....Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States, in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections. HIV in the United States | Statistics Overview | Statistics Center | HIV/AIDS | CDC

And what lie am I supposed to have told? Remember, you're quite insane. So you hallucinating a lie you imagine is me isn't going to cut it. You'll actually need to quote me.

And you can't, can you? All you can do is quote yourself. Which we've long established is meaningless gibberish motivated by pathological hatred of gays.

]

So you are calling yourself a 'gaslighter' now?

Meanwhile- actual CDC program to prevent HIV among teens
June 2012 - The Office of Adolescent Health

The CDC recommends programs which promote both abstinence among teens- and condom use

Mayo Clinic recommends using condoms among other things
HIV/AIDS Prevention - Mayo Clinic

HHS recommends a comprehensive strategy
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/uploads/NHAS.pdf

Silhouette recommends "Just say no"

By Risk Group
All you can do is quote yourself. Which we've long established is meaningless gibberish motivated by pathological hatred of gays.

If you follow the link I provided, you'll note that I didn't write that information from the CDC...

Forum List

Back