Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
and this is where your pretend story falls apart. Chidlren who are molested are LESS likely to be sexualized, not more likely. They certainly wouldn't be gay if they weren't already inclined to be so.

The damages caused by child sexual abuse last a long time without the proper healing. Dr. Phil explains the impact on victims:

• Damage to self-concept/self-esteem, feeling “dirty,” or like “damaged goods”
  • Feelings of guilt, shame, despair and anger
  • Belief that sexuality/physicality is “all I have to offer”
  • High risk of promiscuity, hyper-sexuality, sexual identity problems or negative sexual encounters Dr. Phil.com - Advice - Impact of Child Sexual Abuse on Victims
Outcomes of sexual abuse
By far the most common effect of sexual abuse is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Symptoms can extend far into adulthood and can include withdrawn behavior, reenactment of the traumatic event, avoidance of circumstances that remind one of the event, and physiological hyper-reactivity.

Another legacy of sexual abuse is that children abused at any early age often become hyper-sexualized or sexually reactive. Issues with promiscuity and poor self-esteem are unfortunately common reactions to early sexual abuse.Trauma: Childhood Sexual Abuse

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Try again Sparky...

Try again Sparky...

Dude, you are citing DOCTOR PHIL as a source and you expect to be taken seriously?

You forgot: 1. Psychology Today and 2. The CDC..... Yes, I expect people to take the promiscuity predictable in children who are victims of child abuse as they grow into adolescents seriously. Your whole protest is that my friend having been molested by a dude, who then grew up to be promiscuously "gay" (the kink imprinted him him through the abuse) "is impossible!"

That's lying. More properly the term should be "gaslighting" because you know you are lying; and you are lying in such a way that is defying what reality says, purposefully, routinely and part of a team that regularly posts here engaged in doing the same...to affect a certain premeditated outcome: That society accept the church of LGBT's value system without so much as a peep of protest....OR ELSE....

And the Psychology Today article? The CDC survey? I notice the vacuum in your comments about them...

the only vacuum in in your soul, where your insane hatred and sexual insecurity have kind of made you an ill person.
That's nice. But you still haven't acknowledged that Psychology today and the CDC both support what happened to my friend: he became promiscuously "gay" because he was molested by a man, got HIV, went out an had unprotected sex with hundreds or, from what my brother told me, doing the math, potentially thousands of other "gay" men (see the CDC statistics on the "epidemic" of "gay" men who were molested as boys). He died in his 30s, a life cut short by political correctness refusing to help him.

Do you harbor insane hatred for my friend to the extent that you would deny he even exists, or that any such young man could exist? Oddly, my friend also had a lust for pain. He was a true masochist. My theory is that not only was he imprinted "gay" but that the man who raped him as a child had a larger penis and the rape was painful, but then became pleasurable as it often does for child victims repeatedly assaulted. So he not only associated "sex with men" with "orgasm", he also associated "pain" with "orgasm". No wonder he died how he did..

Again:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

And the Psychology Today article? The CDC survey? I notice the vacuum in your comments about them...

the only vacuum in in your soul, where your insane hatred and sexual insecurity have kind of made you an ill person.
That's nice. But you still haven't acknowledged that Psychology today and the CDC both support what happened to my friend: he became promiscuously "gay" because he was molested by a man, got HIV, went out an had unprotected sex with hundreds or, from what my brother told me, doing the math, potentially thousands of other "gay" men (see the CDC statistics on the "epidemic" of "gay" men who were molested as boys). He died in his 30s, a life cut short by political correctness refusing to help him.

Do you harbor insane hatred for my friend to the extent that you would deny he even exists, or that any such young man could exist? Oddly, my friend also had a lust for pain. He was a true masochist. My theory is that not only was he imprinted "gay" but that the man who raped him as a child had a larger penis and the rape was painful, but then became pleasurable as it often does for child victims repeatedly assaulted. So he not only associated "sex with men" with "orgasm", he also associated "pain" with "orgasm". No wonder he died how he did..

Again:

Where do those two sources claim that homosexuality is caused by molestation? :popcorn:

Yes, that's the story you made up, and you've told yourself that so often, you probably believe it at this point.

Tell you what, why don't you tell us what his real name was, then we will believe you.

Wow, guy, this sounds like some bad slash-fiction. Maybe you can do what that Fifty Shades of Grey lady did, and turn your slash fiction into a novel.

Where do those two sources claim that homosexuality is caused by molestation? :popcorn:

There is a causal agent noted in the study. And, children who are molested often become promiscuous in the way they were molested. You've heard of conditioning in psychology? Or does it suit the Agenda to try to pretend there is no cause and effect whatsoever? Because, God forbid there should be found a link between little boys being molested by men turning out to be "gay", and, usually promiscuously gay. I'm sure it's a coincidence that many gay men wind up being exceedingly promiscuous... Yep, just all one big happy coincidence I suppose...

Gaslighting demands that we all scrap vast tomes of knowledge about psychology and conditioning to tailor the new reality to "all things in favor of the Church of LGBT"...

There is a causal agent noted in the study.

Which study? And which note?

Remember, we've caught you *flagrantly* lying about studies before.....attributing to studies claims it doesn't even mention. Let alone support.

You'll need to cite your sources, with links. As we'll definitely want to check context.

There is a causal agent noted in the study. And, children who are molested often become promiscuous in the way they were molested. You've heard of conditioning in psychology? Or does it suit the Agenda to try to pretend there is no cause and effect whatsoever? Because, God forbid there should be found a link between little boys being molested by men turning out to be "gay", and, usually promiscuously gay. I'm sure it's a coincidence that many gay men wind up being exceedingly promiscuous... Yep, just all one big happy coincidence I suppose...

Gaslighting demands that we all scrap vast tomes of knowledge about psychology and conditioning to tailor the new reality to "all things in favor of the Church of LGBT"...

There is? Well, I'm sure you can provide that part of the study which shows molestation causing homosexuality then.

Silhouette, let me know when your illness concerning this topic gets so bad they have to hospitalize you, so I can send you some flowers.

tumblr_njl13yS8wr1tuyxqvo1_500.jpg

Anyway. I don't like broccoli.

So I don't eat broccoli, I don't order it at restaurants, and I don't buy it at the store. If I find it in my food, I pick it out and don't eat it.

What I don't do is

Find quotes in the Bible and scream about how bad it is that people actually LIKE broccoli.

Start websites about how evil broccoli is.

Make up a story about a childhood friend who choked on broccoli as a child or became the mad broccoli murderer.

Start incessant threads on how bad broccoli is.

Anyway. I don't like broccoli...So I don't eat broccoli, I don't order it at restaurants, and I don't buy it at the store. If I find it in my food, I pick it out and don't eat it....What I don't do is...Find quotes in the Bible and scream about how bad it is that people actually LIKE broccoli....Start websites about how evil broccoli is...Make up a story about a childhood friend who choked on broccoli as a child or became the mad broccoli murderer....Start incessant threads on how bad broccoli is.
Broccoli isn't killing kids at an increasing rate. Anal sex is. In fact, broccoli has been found to be good for the health. Unlike anal sex:

aids%20patient%20copy%20larger_zpsfm0me7gq.jpg

• Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010. HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

The gaslighting trick to Joe's post is "anal sex isn't something dangerous; it's just something that some people don't like, like broccoli..."

See how this works? Joe took something that some people don't like, but is excellent for your health and made it "equal" to anal sex...which almost certainly will kill you given time...in a most horrible way, long before your youth is spent..

I've never seen broccoli affect anyone like the very young man in the photo above, have you?

I don't know why this thread is in Current Events. It should be in the Rubber Room.

There is no gay agenda, unless by agenda, you mean equal rights.

And the article by Michael Swift is satire, you bat shit crazy woman.

There is a causal agent noted in the study. And, children who are molested often become promiscuous in the way they were molested. You've heard of conditioning in psychology? Or does it suit the Agenda to try to pretend there is no cause and effect whatsoever? Because, God forbid there should be found a link between little boys being molested by men turning out to be "gay", and, usually promiscuously gay. I'm sure it's a coincidence that many gay men wind up being exceedingly promiscuous... Yep, just all one big happy coincidence I suppose....

There is no 'causal agent' noted in the study you quote- let me quote your quote:
Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D.

Dr. Stall does not mention- or imply any casuality- that is just once again your lie.

Many straight men wind up being exceedingly promiscuous. If women weren't so choosy more straight men would be exceedingly promiscuous.

We weren't talking about promiscuity. We were talking about orientations. Nice dodge there. Nearly imperceptible, Syriusly..

We were talking about how boys who were molested by men "mysteriously seem to orient gay". That's why a survey of 3,000 men where an "epidemic" of them having been molested by men (statistically) just happens to coincide with their penchant for sex with men, is illuminating and shows a causal agent.

I don't know why this thread is in Current Events. It should be in the Rubber Room.

There is no gay agenda, unless by agenda, you mean equal rights.

And the article by Michael Swift is satire, you bat shit crazy woman.
Oh, so you were trying to get the thread dungeoned or locked by your ad hominem bully-group. Check. Got it. The truth is out.

It's current events because you are currently engaging in the event of gaslighting society in an ongoing fashion as to reality checks on your cult's Agenda pushing ever forward using surreptitious methods.

Anyway. I don't like broccoli...So I don't eat broccoli, I don't order it at restaurants, and I don't buy it at the store. If I find it in my food, I pick it out and don't eat it....What I don't do is...Find quotes in the Bible and scream about how bad it is that people actually LIKE broccoli....Start websites about how evil broccoli is...Make up a story about a childhood friend who choked on broccoli as a child or became the mad broccoli murderer....Start incessant threads on how bad broccoli is.
Broccoli isn't killing kids at an increasing rate. Anal sex is. In fact, broccoli has been found to be good for the health. Unlike anal sex:

aids%20patient%20copy%20larger_zpsfm0me7gq.jpg

• Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010. HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

The gaslighting trick to Joe's post is "anal sex isn't something dangerous; it's just something that some people don't like, like broccoli..."

Yet the only one 'gaslighting' is you- Joe didn't say anything about 'anal sex' not being dangerous.

And none of that has anything to do with your imaginary 'roots' of your continued anti-gay campaign.

Forum List

Back