Unelected Jill Biden to Represent US at Coronation instead of Joe

The First Lady is more than qualified to represent the US at the coronation. Lisa is a moron to suggest she is not qualified.
I didn’t suggest she isn’t qualified. I said it was a shame we have a “president” so inept and weak that he wouldn't be able to endure the ceremony.

And please stop that leftist thing with the name-calling. (Talk about low-class! Jeez.)

Holy crap, I never knew it was that bad. I knew it was a total joke since it is not medical, but I never read what it was about.

Another “honorary” gift due to being the wife of a Dem politician. Like how Michelle Obama got to sit on the board of a hospital and get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do absolutely nothing.

Have you ever been asked to sit on any board?

I didn’t suggest she isn’t qualified. I said it was a shame we have a “president” so inept and weak that he wouldn't be able to endure the ceremony.

And please stop that leftist thing with the name-calling. (Talk about low-class! Jeez.)

You sure are uncouth.

Having a ”president” so feeble that he can’t attend once-in-a-lifetime coronation of a new monarch, when other world leaders were there, is not much ado about nothing.

P.S. I like Shakespeare, too.
In November 2020 it was a choice between a feeble corrupt congressional "lifer" and an ignorant arrogant autocratic scumbag willing to overturn the Constitution.

America elected the less dangerous of two ordinarily unsavory and unpalatable choices in order to buy time for the Republic to conjure-up a better choice.

You are a classicist whiner, Lisa, so I am not concerned about what you think is right or left, up or down, moral or immoral.

You are a homer who simply cannot parse evidence clearly and accurately.

You post nonsense, you get kicked.

In November 2020 it was a choice between a feeble corrupt congressional "lifer" and an ignorant arrogant autocratic scumbag willing to overturn the Constitution.

America elected the less dangerous of two ordinarily unsavory and unpalatable choices in order to buy time for the Republic to conjure-up a better choice.
Nope. It was a choice between a president whose policies were good for this country and someone with dementia who hadn’t accomplished a thing in 50 years of government service (other than enrich his family via influence peddling).

And America didn’t elect Biden. The activists, seeing that Trump was ahead in several key swing states, all - as if on cue - simultaneously called a halt to the counting so they could truck in the harvested ballots.

You are a classicist whiner, Lisa, so I am not concerned about what you think is right or left, up or down, moral or immoral.

You are a homer who simply cannot parse evidence clearly and accurately.

You post nonsense, you get kicked.
More name-calling, I see, from the “new” liberal poster. You’re obviously a previously banned poster who was so obnoxious you were blocked from posting.

You are not worthy of my time. I don’t lower myself to people such as you.

More name-calling, I see, from the “new” liberal poster. You’re obviously a previously banned poster who was so obnoxious you were blocked from posting.

You are not worthy of my time. I don’t lower myself to people such as you.
You get what you give. Good bye.

Jill Biden is a piece of low life shit, just like that Potatohead clown that she is married to.

She doesn't even recognize one of the Biden grandchildren.
As long as Hunter provides child support, the girl may be better off without the Biden name - especially after the entire Biden Corruption Scheme comes to light.

Looking amazing in the colors of Ukraine today.

345291860_983681282770304_3975666669279759714_n.jpg

You dimwit.

There are not very many coronations for an American President to attend, ever. The last one was in 1953 you idiot.

The reason Potatohead didn't go is because his handlers didn't want him shitting all over the guest at a ceremony that was important to our main ally.

Potatohead has a proven record of shitting on the Royal Family.

He also has a record of shitting on the American people but in a different way.
Has any American President ever attended a coronation?

No?

Ohhhj

Nope. It was a choice between a president whose policies were good for this country and someone with dementia who hadn’t accomplished a thing in 50 years of government service (other than enrich his family via influence peddling).

And America didn’t elect Biden. The activists, seeing that Trump was ahead in several key swing states, all - as if on cue - simultaneously called a halt to the counting so they could truck in the harvested ballots.
Incorrect.

Forum List

Back