Unemployment rate drops to 3.8%

This is why President Trump isn't going anywhere. Between the booming Trump economy due to Trumponomics, and the fact that peace is breaking out all over, people don't want to give it up by removing President Trump

18,000 manufacturing job growth in May. (retail added 31k, healthcare 29k, construction 25k)

In 2014 manufacturing jobs grew by 208,000.

That was described as "disastrous economy".
I'm hoping for the best, regardless of who gets the credit.

You wouldn't understand.

This is a POLITICS FORUM you fucking dolt.

Why are you complaining about people discussing politics?

Trump bests Obama again just 2 years into his first term :eusa_clap:

He bested reduced unemployment from 10% to 4.5%? :rolleyes:

Oh no wait, all he mostly did was ride where "Obama economy" headed us when 4.5 kept going down to 3.8.

450px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

Awe do you have sour grapes libs? Poor Obama he had 8 years to pull off a 2 year recovery, slowest post recession recovery of all time. Trump takes over and the economy takes off embarrassing team Obama.
LOLOL

A two year recovery?

Looks to me like employment has been growing at the current pace for the last 8 years now...

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

... what took you so long to notice?

18,000 manufacturing job growth in May. (retail added 31k, healthcare 29k, construction 25k)

You wouldn't understand.

This is a POLITICS FORUM YOU FUCKING DOLT.
Yes, and you folks are a fascinating study, indeed.

You wouldn't understand.

This is a POLITICS FORUM YOU FUCKING DOLT.
Yes, and you folks are a fascinating study, indeed.

You on the other hand are about as fascinating as a parrot who keeps asking for a cookie.

more bad news for our friends on the left
the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.
Donnie Dirt Bag himself says that number is FAKE!
He says the real number is the "not in labor force" total which increased by 170,000 causing the LFPR to drop another .1%
Donnie Dirt Bag's unemployment percent is due to loss of available workers.

JAN. 11, 2017 press conference
TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.
/----/ The irony is not lost on us that you use the same numbers to bash Trump that you once ignored to celebrate Obozo.
And the irony is not lost on us that you use the same numbers you once bashed Obama with to now celebrate Donnie Dirt Bag.
/----/ Funny how that works - eh? BTW - I think the way the UE is calculated is inaccurate and should be changed, but Trump and Obozo are being judged by the same standard.
If they're both being judged by the same standard, where were the cheers for job growth from the right during the 7 years in this chart in the blue region, which was Obama's terms?

125mcfd.png

Oh no wait, all he mostly did was ride where "Obama economy" headed us when 4.5 kept going down to 3.8.

Awe do you have sour grapes libs? Poor Obama he had 8 years to pull off a 2 year recovery, slowest post recession recovery of all time. Trump takes over and the economy takes off embarrassing team Obama.
LOLOL

A two year recovery?

Looks to me like employment has been growing at the current pace for the last 8 years now...

The American people disagree with you, the kicked Obama's policies and Dem's to the curb in favor of Trump. :itsok:

Obama's pork-filled $1 Trillion 'Jobs-Creation' Stimulus vowed to keep unemployment below 8%...

Under Obama, 'the 1st Black President', black unemployment was almost TWICE that of whites, and many progressive groups declared President Obama did little to nothing to help the plight of blacks.

Like it or now, acknowledge it or not, President Trump has succeeded in improving / turning the economy around on multiple fronts:
- He has forced the re-negotiation of better trade deals for the U.S.
- He has reduced tax burden on Americans - more $ in their pockets
- He has negotiated the return of U.S. companies from overseas
- He got businesses to give bonuses, raise pay, and create more jobs
- He has lowered unemployment
- He has reduced the number of Americans on Welfare
- He has lowered the number of Americans on Food Stamps

And WHILE he has been doing this, the American people have watched the Democrats:
- Publicly declare their 100% commitment to Obstruct the President
- Declare the bonuses/increased pay received are insignificant 'crumbs'
- Vow to RAISE taxes resulting in loss of pay increase/bonuses/jobs
- Promise to Impeach the President based on zero evidence of crimes

EVERYTHING the Democrats have vowed to do if they take power is all about their return to power and acquiring control again and nothing to do with serving the people, helping them to become more prosperous and independent, or making America great again. They are about making the 'DEMOCRATIC Party Great Again', taking back power, and imposing their will on the people.

Democrats thrive on division and emotional manipulation.

For example, Latinos finally realized the Democratic Party cared more about having a divided America on the 'Dreamer' issue and to have the ISSUE to run and campaign on than they cared about actually SOLVING the issue. When Given the opportunity to address and resolve the issue Democrats walked away from the table.

Every time their is a mass shooting or other negative event Democrats rush to 'not let a disaster go to waste' by fanning the flames of / manipulating emotions experienced immediately after the event in order to further agendas.

As Progressive Liberal Gruber was repeatedly exposed as saying, Democrats rely on their base's ignorance (created through controlling public schools / colleges and their propaganda-pushing Liberal media) and how easily they can be emotionally manipulated.

For decades blacks have been loyal to the Democratic Party, handing over their own independence in exchange for free social program handouts and decades of emotional and racial manipulation and division.

There is an old saying:

'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.'

Obama proved that even with a Black President the Democrats would not act in blacks' best interest, would not work to lower their unemployment and help them become more independent, more successful. It took that Black President (Obama) leaving office and the GOP - Donald Trump being elected - for the plight / status / life of blacks to improve to this point:

'Black unemployment rate hits new record low'

Maybe NOW they will realize, like the Latinos did, that Democrats do NOT have their best interest in mind. they TALK a good game but don't walk the walk.
How odd.... 83% of the drop in black unemployment occurred under Obama's presidency; yet nary a peep from the brain-dead right. Why is that?

You wouldn't understand.
So is most everyone. The left is merely giving the right a taste of their own medicine.

You wouldn't understand.
So is most everyone. The left is merely giving the right a taste of their own medicine.
I try to keep that in mind. Partisan politics sure does make people ugly.

LOLOL

A two year recovery?

The American people disagree with you, the kicked Obama's policies and Dem's to the curb in favor of Trump. :itsok:
The majority voted hillary....

LOLOL

A two year recovery?

And employment continues to grow under Trump at the same pace it grew under Obama....

... what took you dolts so long to notice?

more bad news for our friends on the left
the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.
He says the real number is the "not in labor force" total which increased by 170,000 causing the LFPR to drop another .1%

TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.
/----/ The irony is not lost on us that you use the same numbers to bash Trump that you once ignored to celebrate Obozo.
And the irony is not lost on us that you use the same numbers you once bashed Obama with to now celebrate Donnie Dirt Bag.
/----/ Funny how that works - eh? BTW - I think the way the UE is calculated is inaccurate and should be changed, but Trump and Obozo are being judged by the same standard.
If they're both being judged by the same standard, where were the cheers for job growth from the right during the 7 years in this chart in the blue region, which was Obama's terms?

125mcfd.png
/----/ The cheers were lacking because of the low quality part-time jobs Obozo's economy was creating. A guy lost his career and takes two part time jobs to get money coming in so Obozo counts that as two jobs created. Trumps jobs are full time jobs across all sectors. I hope that clears things up for you.

You wouldn't understand.
It reflects you've been posting here since 2011, you you post as though today's your first time here.

A guy lost his career and takes two part time jobs to get money coming in so Obozo counts that as two jobs created.
Nope that is a Limbaugh Lie! Only the job that they worked the most hours is counted as a job created.

You wouldn't understand.
It reflects you've been posting here since 2011, you you post as though today's your first time here.
Naw. I don't know why, but I'm just fascinated with the behaviors. I don't understand the point of this dishonest, transparent tribal stuff, so it's like my own little amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study. I'll belch out my opinion here and there, but I'm mostly just observing behaviors and motivations. Truth be told, it helps me deal with people like this in real life.

125mcfd.png
/----/ The cheers were lacking because of the low quality part-time jobs Obozo's economy was creating. A guy lost his career and takes two part time jobs to get money coming in so Obozo counts that as two jobs created. Trumps jobs are full time jobs across all sectors. I hope that clears things up for you.

You have reason to believe the quality is better?

125mcfd.png
Why can't you rightards post without lying?

Here's what you call part time job growth during Obama's recovery...

Full time jobs: +14 million

Part time jobs: - ¼ million

There were actually fewer part time jobs during Obama's recovery and all of the job growth during that period was full time.

Forum List

Back