🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unemployment rates were made worse by Bush, not Obama!

By the time Bush left office in 09 the dirty tricks democrats had two years in the majority in congress. Fannie Mae was House Banking Committee chairperson Barney Frank's responsibility and he told Americans that it was in good shape while it was in terrible trouble and collapsed under his watch. That's all water under the bridge now. You can't whine about Bush forever. Barry Hussein has been in office for almost six years. What has "hope and change" done besides lower the median income for the middle class and kept Black families on welfare?

Americans not working 92 million
You don't know anything, do you? There's more than 102 million not working. I assume you're talking about the 92.6 million who are not in the labor force ... yeah, so? Among those 92.6 million are high schoolers who don't want to work, baby boomers who don't want to work, housewives (and house husbands) who don't want to work, college students who don't want to work, people on disability who can't or don't want to work, people on welfare who don't want to work, disabled military vets who don't can't, etc...

Only about 6 million (about 2% of civilian noninstitutional population) of them want a job.
You asked every one of them, right?
Typically after a recession the UE rate goes up, as those discouraged people enter the workforce. That didnt happen this time. Why? People didnt perceive any value in looking for work, remaining discouraged. Or the incentives not to work were greater than the incentives to work.
Either way the labor situaiton now sucks. Household income sucks. Household wealth sucks. And it is having repercussions throughout the economy as people put off getting married, starting businesses, etc.
A cycle of trickle up poverty, thanks to the Democrats.
Why would I ask any of them? That's the BLS's job, not mine. I just reference their numbers.
No, you made an assumption not based in fact.
Also known as talking out of your ass. He's good at that.

Well, I guess Forbes knows more than anyone else according to you!

I'm an investor. I can't go through life with blinders on. Nor can Forbes. We both have to rely on empirical information otherwise we'd both be as ignorant as you are, and as broke as this degenerate marxist government is. We have to deal with reality. You obviously have no conception of what that means.

If you really are an investor you should be reading the WSJ instead of Forbes. You claim to not have blinders on; but, reading Forbes must have blurred your vision because you missed the part of my quote referring to baby boomers contributing to the workforce labor participation rate!
Give me a good solid response on those retiring baby boomers, that's 10,000 a day,
and I will reconsider my opinion of you. Perhaps I will raise it a notch to think that you are partially blind rather than completely stupid.

By the time Bush left office in 09 the dirty tricks democrats had two years in the majority in congress. Fannie Mae was House Banking Committee chairperson Barney Frank's responsibility and he told Americans that it was in good shape while it was in terrible trouble and collapsed under his watch. That's all water under the bridge now. You can't whine about Bush forever. Barry Hussein has been in office for almost six years. What has "hope and change" done besides lower the median income for the middle class and kept Black families on welfare?
Well Obama certainly has raised the income of the rich. You also have to admit he got the Obamacare bill passed .That's quite an accomplishment even considering he also got the mastermind behind 911. However, I'm going to have to challenge you on that remark about keeping black families on welfare. You do know that two-thirds of blacks are not on welfare so that general statement is bogus. Typically, the white people on welfare become invisible when talking to the likes of you. Chew on that for a while and get back to me.

You don't know anything, do you? There's more than 102 million not working. I assume you're talking about the 92.6 million who are not in the labor force ... yeah, so? Among those 92.6 million are high schoolers who don't want to work, baby boomers who don't want to work, housewives (and house husbands) who don't want to work, college students who don't want to work, people on disability who can't or don't want to work, people on welfare who don't want to work, disabled military vets who don't can't, etc...

Only about 6 million (about 2% of civilian noninstitutional population) of them want a job.
Typically after a recession the UE rate goes up, as those discouraged people enter the workforce. That didnt happen this time. Why? People didnt perceive any value in looking for work, remaining discouraged. Or the incentives not to work were greater than the incentives to work.
Either way the labor situaiton now sucks. Household income sucks. Household wealth sucks. And it is having repercussions throughout the economy as people put off getting married, starting businesses, etc.
Why would I ask any of them? That's the BLS's job, not mine. I just reference their numbers.
No, it's a fact that high schoolers who don't want to work are among those 86.5 million who choose to be out of the labor force. It's a fact that baby boomers who retire are among them. It's a fact that housewives and househusbands who choose not to work are among them.

There are not 10,000 baby boomers retiring every day. There are about 10,000 baby boomers hitting retirement age every day. There are about 8,000 baby boomers retiring every day.

There are not 10,000 baby boomers retiring every day. There are about 10,000 baby boomers hitting retirement age every day. There are about 8,000 baby boomers retiring every day.

10000 - 80000 depending on your source. Both numbers are in the same ball park; but, in actuality, the true figure is elusive.

No, it's a fact that high schoolers who don't want to work are among those 86.5 million who choose to be out of the labor force. It's a fact that baby boomers who retire are among them. It's a fact that housewives and househusbands who choose not to work are among them.
It's a fact you dont know what the hell you're talking about.

Wishes the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2:

Sadly for you, the BLS defines who is not in the labor force...

Not in the labor force

Persons who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force. This category includes retired persons, students, those taking care of children or other family members, and others who are neither working nor seeking work. Information is collected on their desire for and availability for work, job search activity in the prior year, and reasons for not currently searching. See also Labor force and Discouraged workers.​

That's pretty much what I said. As usual, you lose because you're a loser and losing is what losers do best. And you're among the best of them. :mm:

Last edited:

Not in the labor force

Persons who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force. This category includes retired persons, students, those taking care of children or other family members, and others who are neither working nor seeking work. Information is collected on their desire for and availability for work, job search activity in the prior year, and reasons for not currently searching. See also Labor force and Discouraged workers.

That's pretty much what I said. As usual, you lose because you're a loser and losing is what losers do best. And you're among the best of them. :mm:
See my previous post on the subject.

You don't even have the number right so how in the hell can you have anything else right? It's over 92 million.

Not in the labor force

Persons who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force. This category includes retired persons, students, those taking care of children or other family members, and others who are neither working nor seeking work. Information is collected on their desire for and availability for work, job search activity in the prior year, and reasons for not currently searching. See also Labor force and Discouraged workers.​

It's because they made recent changes what is defined as out of the work force. I think it was in 2010

Forbes Puts America's Real Unemployment Rate at 12.6%

Tackling The Real Unemployment Rate 12.6 - Forbes
Here we go again, the "real" UE rate for Bush, Reagan, and the Republicans is the U-3 rate, but the "real" rate for Obama is the U-6 rate. As soon as another Republican is elecxted, the "real" rate will become the U-3 rate again.

Here is the FOX Gossip Channel blatantly using the U-3 rate as the "real" for Bush and the U-6 rate as the "real" rate for Obama in their graphic!!!

u-6.jpg
U.S. National Debt Clock 2008
j4jW374.png
Hummmmmm

Ok, there are 49.5 million people age 55 and older who are not working or looking for work who say they don
You don't even have the number right so how in the hell can you have anything else right? It's over 92 million.
92.5 million Not in the Labor Force
82.6 million Not in the Labor Force and don't want job.
Where in the fuck do you come up with 86 million don't want a job?Dumb ass can you read minds now?

Not in the labor force

It's because they made recent changes what is defined as out of the work force. I think it was in 2010
Ok, there are 49.5 million people age 55 and older who are not working or looking for work who say they don
92.5 million Not in the Labor Force
82.6 million Not in the Labor Force and don't want job.
Where in the fuck do you come up with 86 million don't want a job?Dumb ass can you read minds now?
the link is in my post now. The survey asks if people want a job.

But Bush is the top man and just like you guys do to Oblama it was still Bush's government and he was in charge...

Not in the labor force

It has always been defined as those neither employed nor unemployed.

Not in the labor force

:link:

Not in the labor force

It has always been defined as those neither employed nor unemployed.
Yes it was changed to benifit obama how else can you hide 92 million unemployed Americans? DUMB ASS BITCH

Forum List

Back