Unexpected History Lesson about Ronald Regan and Social Security while watching a 1983 episode of Archie Bunkers Place

In the episode "Three Women".. Archie makes a statement in regards to an annoying old man and said........."This is what turned Ronald REEGAN" against Social Security"

And I had to research and found out

"Ronald Regain proposed making social security voluntary and wanted the program eliminated. And came across his statements at the link below

Social Security History
He was a great one and our last real president.
Reagan was the worst and most corrupt president in US history, until the orange, grifter was installed as president.
No surprise, republicans love them.

Reagan was one of the best presidents of the last centurty and was responsible for destroying one of histories worst tyrannies.

Regardless of how good or bad he was Trump was elected.
Reagan?

Responsible for destroying a tyranny?

Grenada?
Historic gfact he engineered the destruction of the USSR
No, it isn't, it's an Trumptard 'fact".

Reagan made the Berlin wall speech in 1987.
Almost 5 years later (December -1991) is when the USSR collapsed under it's own poverty, succession of republics and Gorbachev resigning.

Reagan had nothing to do with it.
Republicans, rewriting history, been that way for decades.
It is a historic fact and he began altering policy and causing their collapse long before 87

Reagan caused it

You can spin that fact all you want like all marxist fools but it is a fact you are wrong and you know it
Reagan didn't do shit except triple the US debt and cause the destruction of working, middle class, Americans.
The most corrupt POS, until the orange, retard came along.
The working class thrived under reagan you ignorant fool

He also brought down the USSR which is a historic fact

You outright lie about everything becaiuse you lack the intellect and education to post any facts
STILL FOS, Q NUT.
Yes you are boy I own your worthless ass
Keep believing your delusions, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it
Delusional, Q NUT "facts" I can, have for 5 long years your lying, idiot, dear leader was in office.
Not sure who you are refering to. I think you .
Trump who was in office for 4 years not 5 and I never vote dfor him try again dumbass.

We were discussing hisgtoric facts about Reagan which are irrefutable and unchallenged
Running for office dumbshit, yeah he was lying then too, to his gullible cult.
"facts about Reagan which are irrefutable and unchallenged".
You got that right, the most corrupt president in the last century.
Not true dems are far more corrupt going all the way back to slick willie.

You did not say RUNNING for office you stated IN OFFICE.

You dont even comprehend how long a presidential term is. No wonder youy mmake such stupid statements.

You really are stupid boy, go learn to read,
You're FOS, Q NUT.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

In the episode "Three Women".. Archie makes a statement in regards to an annoying old man and said........."This is what turned Ronald REEGAN" against Social Security"

"Ronald Regain proposed making social security voluntary and wanted the program eliminated. And came across his statements at the link below

Social Security History
Reagan was the worst and most corrupt president in US history, until the orange, grifter was installed as president.

Reagan was one of the best presidents of the last centurty and was responsible for destroying one of histories worst tyrannies.

Reagan?

Grenada?

Almost 5 years later (December -1991) is when the USSR collapsed under it's own poverty, succession of republics and Gorbachev resigning.

It is a historic fact and he began altering policy and causing their collapse long before 87

Reagan caused it

You can spin that fact all you want like all marxist fools but it is a fact you are wrong and you know it
Reagan didn't do shit except triple the US debt and cause the destruction of working, middle class, Americans.

You outright lie about everything becaiuse you lack the intellect and education to post any facts
STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it
Delusional, Q NUT "facts" I can, have for 5 long years your lying, idiot, dear leader was in office.
Trump who was in office for 4 years not 5 and I never vote dfor him try again dumbass.

We were discussing hisgtoric facts about Reagan which are irrefutable and unchallenged

You dont even comprehend how long a presidential term is. No wonder youy mmake such stupid statements.

You're FOS, Q NUT.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
Lack of convictionds does not prove lack of corruption.

you really suck at this.

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
Yeah, Q NUTS are 'convinced" they just have "feeling" therefore "it's true".
Go investigate Comet pizza in DC again, I'm sure you will find "something" in their basement.
NUTJOB.

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
Go investigate Comet pizza in DC again, I'm sure you will find "something" in their basement.
NUTJOB.
I havew never paid attention to Q the fact that you constantly have to referrence it proves you lack the intellect to make a sound argument and have been owned

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
I havew never paid attention to Q the fact that you constantly have to referrence it proves you lack the intellect to make a sound argument and have been owned
You're FOS, Q NUT.
You, Trump, FOX and his cult, gaslight and lie, just like Q.

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
You're FOS, Q NUT.
I stated facts boy deal with it.

Yiou are the one posting proven lies

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
You're FOS, Q NUT.

Right, Q NUT "facts".
The world is only 6000 years old and if you travel too far, you will fall off the edge.

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
You're FOS, Q NUT.

Right, Q NUT "facts".
The world is only 6000 years old and if you travel too far, you will fall off the edge.
Wrong.

Historicv facts which you canot refute or challenge

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

InternetTroll-M.jpg

always-S.jpg

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:​
William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
You're FOS, Q NUT.

Right, Q NUT "facts".
Wrong.

Wrong Q NUT.
Rewrite history doesn't make them "facts".

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
You're FOS, Q NUT.

Right, Q NUT "facts".
Wrong.

Wrong Q NUT.
You are the one rewriting it and ignoring facts.

Last edited:

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
You're FOS, Q NUT.

Right, Q NUT "facts".
Wrong.

Wrong Q NUT.
You are the one rewriting it snd ignoring facts.
ALL "facts" by Q NUTS should be ignored, just like anything that comes out of your dear leaders mouth.

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
You're FOS, Q NUT.

Right, Q NUT "facts".
Wrong.

Wrong Q NUT.
ALL "facts" by Q NUTS should be ignored, just like anything that comes out of your dear leaders mouth.
I do not have a dear leader and the facts I state are neutral facts which long preceeded Q you need to learn about reality you are way out of touch

always-S.jpg

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.
Wow, NONE were ANY federal government when they did these things.

Berger acknowledged to U.S. Magistrate Deborah Robinson that he intentionally took and deliberately destroyed three copies of the same document dealing with terror threats during the 2000 millennium (search) celebration. He then lied about it to Archives staff when they told him the documents were missing.

The convictions the Reagan regime had, they were working in government and Reagan hired them, just like Trump.
Your bringing up friends and friends of friends.

Social Security History

Reagan?

Grenada?

Reagan caused it

STILL FOS, Q NUT.
They are facts

deal with it

You're FOS, Q NUT.

you really suck at this.
NUTJOB.
You're FOS, Q NUT.

Right, Q NUT "facts".
Wrong.

Wrong Q NUT.
I do not have a dear leader and the facts I state are neutral facts which long preceeded Q you need to learn about reality you are way out of touch
You're the one way out of touch, along with the entire Trump cult and the Q NUTS that think the orange, retard is going to save the world.

Yes he did and the GOP has been wanting to dismantle SS ever since.

The invention of Math by the Pythagoreans back in the 6th century will eventually dismantle SS all by itself. It's been an unsustainable program since it's very first recipient, Ida May Fuller;

On January 31, 1940, the first monthly retirement check was issued to Ida May Fuller of Ludlow, Vermont, in the amount of $22.54. Miss Fuller, a Legal Secretary, retired in November 1939. She started collecting benefits in January 1940 at age 65 and lived to be 100 years old, dying in 1975.

Ida May Fuller worked for three years under the Social Security program. The accumulated taxes on her salary during those three years was a total of $24.75. Her initial monthly check was $22.54. During her lifetime she collected a total of $22,888.92 in Social Security benefits.

always-S.jpg

Whitewater

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Berger acknowledged to U.S. Magistrate Deborah Robinson that he intentionally took and deliberately destroyed three copies of the same document dealing with terror threats during the 2000 millennium (search) celebration. He then lied about it to Archives staff when they told him the documents were missing.

The convictions the Reagan regime had, they were working in government and Reagan hired them, just like Trump.

i-P5JKtwg-S.jpg

You're just being silly. Grow up.

always-S.jpg

Whitewater

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

i-P5JKtwg-S.jpg

You're just being silly. Grow up.
You need to.
Can't accept facts, unless they come from your dear leader or his TV station.

"By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever."

Forum List

Back