Unhinged Fake News CNN Loses it Threatening Assault

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015

Let's see how the Trump haters like Fredo Cuomo deflect their actions and threats here. Can't believe Fake News guys like him get away with so much fabrication with no repercussions. He gets to threaten assault and get away with it. Meanwhile, if Trump asks for a refill of Diet Coke the haters go wild.

He is one ignorant fool.. Some one needs to move his teeth to a new location. If he continues to act like this it will happen sooner or later..

i would of told him blow it out your ass fredo

taken the first punch and then proceeded to get one in before his armed body guards jumped me :04:

I have zero fear ..i was banned from both of calvin kliens offices for years:113: no shit

Ralph was always my favorite anyway :04:

This is CNN - The Credible Crisis Network.

images

Let's see how the Trump haters like Fredo Cuomo deflect their actions and threats here. Can't believe Fake News guys like him get away with so much fabrication with no repercussions. He gets to threaten assault and get away with it. Meanwhile, if Trump asks for a refill of Diet Coke the haters go wild.

He should have just told him, "yeah I don't like you so I offended you. So what?" Instead he goes lame and says "I thought that was your name". Don't mess with people and then back down, or, simply don't mess with people.

I'm an easy going guy, but no human being should be stripped of dignity and offended "just because". Some people say, "it's just words". Yeah sure, many times I've walked away from idiots, it's truly not ever worth it. However, he was clearly in the mood to confront him. Tucker Carlson also lost it on a guy who said something about his daughter in a restaurant. Same deal to me. Don't do that to someone unless you expect a response, often that's the point with worms (and Chris to me is a media flake who I rarely agree with).

I don't like Cuomo and seems to have a very low fat content in his face, which to someone who used to work out quite a bit, could be a sign of anything. If he is packing on pounds AND cutting fat at the same time? Well...that's quite biologically rare and difficult, even for the most seasoned professional body builder...

Last edited:
That is FANTASTIC! :badgrin:

Like he said though, a lawsuit would be imminent if he hit him. He should have just pretended he didn't hear it, or, simply tell the guy, "you're a ______" as he did and tell him, "there, now you're it. What you going to do?".

We shouldn't celebrate people randomly attacking others without provocation. It's why Trump can get away with so much name calling, it's always in response to someone else doing or saying something to him or America first. This guy is provoking a response so he can sue him. He should have told Chris he is wrong about such and such, why be a rabble rouser? There's not honour in that.

Chris might have anger issues also.

Clearly, being called Fredo is a sore spot for Chris. It looks like it wasn’t the first time.

Typically when someone gets so angry, it’s because there is some truth in what angered them.

Chris comes off like a complete douche.

Poor Fredo.

He's not dumb like everyone says!...He's smart and he wants respect! :laughing0301:

Clearly, being called Fredo is a sore spot for Chris. It looks like it wasn’t the first time.

Typically when someone gets so angry, it’s because there is some truth in what angered them.

Chris comes off like a complete douche.

Of course. Lots of names would upset him or anyone. This one seems to bother him probably due to his brothers position in politics.

i would of told him blow it out your ass fredo

taken the first punch and then proceeded to get one in before his armed body guards jumped me :04:

I have zero fear ..i was banned from both of calvin kliens offices for years:113: no shit

Ralph was always my favorite anyway :04:
Ralph Lauren always used pleasant, smiling, non stick thin models.

There is the level of professionalism at CNN. They will do nothing to Cuomo, and he won't apologize for acting like a high school punk at a football game.
:blowup:

LOL, just checked his twitter out, at this point Chrissy should just embrace the joke and go along with it...but my guess is he and CNN will dox the guy and further threaten him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back