Unhinged leftist carry Trump's head on a pike at LA protest Alyssa Milano and Throuplet Katie hill h

Trump haters in Union Square

View attachment 295385
dont look like trump.....

His mouth is open.

I'd guess that's deliberate. We didn't see O'bama images with his mouth open.

6717718237_5905b496b1_z.jpg
That picture was a brilliant forgery

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

Fascinating. So is this one.

Image-1-Coolidge-Headdress-930x430.jpg

Now that you've shifted the subject from contrived protest images to real photos, your point would be what?
I cant place the face, but at least Indians aka native Americans are Americans

Calvin Coolidge.

You haven't explained what your point is in shifting the subject. We sit, and we wait.
For that matter you don't even explain the comment above.

His mouth is open.

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

Now that you've shifted the subject from contrived protest images to real photos, your point would be what?

Calvin Coolidge.

You haven't explained what your point is in shifting the subject. We sit, and we wait.
I just responded to a picture I saw

maybe the phony branding of trump as a russian spy is only lib payback for torturing obama over his real past

His mouth is open.

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

Calvin Coolidge.

I just responded to a picture I saw

maybe the phony branding of trump as a russian spy is only lib payback for torturing obama over his real past

AGAIN, nothing to do with caricatures. Why are you running away from that?

“Hey, you know what’s great?” disgraced ex-congresswoman Katie Hill asked the low energy crowd at L.A.’s pro impeachment rally. “Everything is a blessing and curse right? But tonight, I can be here, and I’m not a member of congress, and this a solemn, solemn thing, but I can say tonight, IT’S TIME TO IMPEACH THE MOTHER F***ER!”
Unhinged Leftists Carry Trump's Head on a Pike at LA Protest - Alyssa Milano and Throuplet Katie Hill Headline Event

Maybe they can screw each other now and live happily ever after on their own planet fantasy. Democratic leftist douche love criminals running their country it's what they do best CRIMINIALIZE everything they DONT LIKE lmfao.

Now why did you deliberately change the subject of your title from a plural to a singular? You get some kind of bonus points for stupidity?

"Leftist" means ONE (1) person. YOUR OWN LINK says "leftists" -- PLURAL. Yet you changed the subject and left the verb as plural. Did you mean for this thread to be about ONE (1) person, or multiple ones? :dunno:

Better Russian than democrat.

Our Russian troll says thanks, and he is working on another commentary so be patience.

CDZ - Russian Troll Talks

That's the only explanation I can put on this. Maybe singular verbs are used with plural nouns in Russian? I don't know but I see this a LOT on this board. Here's a poster who deliberately and consciously changed it. That is, to the extent that we can associate the word "conscious" with MindWaste.
Why are all left wing women so stupid. Any theories?

“Hey, you know what’s great?” disgraced ex-congresswoman Katie Hill asked the low energy crowd at L.A.’s pro impeachment rally. “Everything is a blessing and curse right? But tonight, I can be here, and I’m not a member of congress, and this a solemn, solemn thing, but I can say tonight, IT’S TIME TO IMPEACH THE MOTHER F***ER!”
Unhinged Leftists Carry Trump's Head on a Pike at LA Protest - Alyssa Milano and Throuplet Katie Hill Headline Event

Maybe they can screw each other now and live happily ever after on their own planet fantasy. Democratic leftist douche love criminals running their country it's what they do best CRIMINIALIZE everything they DONT LIKE lmfao.

I deplore these things.

I HATE it when liberals do it

I HATED when conservatives like Clint Eastwood did it.

This ONLY helps russia.......
Maybe you should support the president the wise people have chosen

Now why did you deliberately change the subject of your title from a plural to a singular? You get some kind of bonus points for stupidity?

"Leftist" means ONE (1) person. YOUR OWN LINK says "leftists" -- PLURAL. Yet you changed the subject and left the verb as plural. Did you mean for this thread to be about ONE (1) person, or multiple ones? :dunno:

Better Russian than democrat.

Our Russian troll says thanks, and he is working on another commentary so be patience.

That's the only explanation I can put on this. Maybe singular verbs are used with plural nouns in Russian? I don't know but I see this a LOT on this board. Here's a poster who deliberately and consciously changed it. That is, to the extent that we can associate the word "conscious" with MindWaste.
Why are all left wing women so stupid. Any theories?

I don't think the OP could be described as "left wing".

View attachment 295385

His mouth is open.

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

This one is real too:

obama-farrakhan-1517005599[

Fascinating. Several smiling men in business suits, I have literally never seen anything like that in my life.

Was there a point here?

There is nothing that can be done to Katie Hill or Alyssa Milano. But you can find out which business is democrat owned and direct your unhappiness to them.
I have no idea who those 2 people are but they sure know how to stir the snowflakes. They`re so sensitive these days much like Dear Leader.

There is nothing that can be done to Katie Hill or Alyssa Milano. But you can find out which business is democrat owned and direct your unhappiness to them.
I have no idea who those 2 people are but they sure know how to stir the snowflakes. They`re so sensitive these days much like Dear Leader.
Then why do you immerse yourself in the politics and current events threads? Try to keep up or at least google before posting

View attachment 295385

His mouth is open.

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

This one is real too:

Fascinating. Several smiling men in business suits, I have literally never seen anything like that in my life.

Was there a point here?
Most people consider louis farakan to be a bad actor

His mouth is open.

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

This one is real too:

Was there a point here?

This has what to do with a posed picture?

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

By the way we capitalize proper nouns. Welcome to English.

His mouth is open.

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

This one is real too:

Was there a point here?

When was that picture taken?

Farrakhan has been considered a disreputable character for decades and well before obama posed with him

View attachment 295385

His mouth is open.

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

This one is real too:

Ohhh that's the president that rented his daughter to Harvey Weinstein for a summer.

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

This one is real too:

Was there a point here?

Farrakhan has been considered a disreputable character for decades and well before obama posed with him

STILL don't know what your point is, do ya.

See, the idea is to come up with a point first, then you can actually articulate it.

Was there a point here?

See, the idea is to come up with a point first, then you can actually articulate it.
My point is thst farrakhan was already discredited when obama posed with him

The trump epstein picture was before epsteins legal troubles

Was there a point here?

My point is thst farrakhan was already discredited when obama posed with him

The trump epstein picture was before epsteins legal troubles

How do either of those affect the pictures?

Two or more people --- whoever they may be --- find themselves in the same place and pose for a picture. AND????

Forum List

Back