Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service At Wendy's...

I don't get your meaning.
Hobby lobby didn't worry about the PR of their decision.

Fighting with cops is stupid though. I had a friend who couldn't help show cops how much he hated them.

I guess I am not familiar with the Hobby Lobby situation.
Never mind. Republicans are OK with not serving Muslims blacks or gays if a company wants to discriminate but you can't discriminate against cops soldiers or old ladies? Lol. That was my point.

As a libertarian I'm not especially bothered. All the same, something tells me you're omitting key details.
No I'm simply saying if you're OK with denying gays service you should be open to a private business denying anyone they want.

You don't like trannys other Americans don't like cops. Can we discriminate or not?

It's a fundamental human right, yes.

When Wendy's is being robbed, I'd like to see Police Officers arrive and sit in their cars. Someone needs to be fired there.
As it is a chain, executives will no doubt fire the responsible individual(s). As for independent stores in which the owner or senior management refuse service, those should be informed by their local law enforcement that they will not respond to their facilities for assistance, regardless of whether it is a fight, robbery or murder. They can solve the problem themselves.
Then put the word out among the criminal element that police will no longer respond to calls from help from those establishments.

Upper management can be quite spineless when it comes to dealing with lefties.

Many of them are lefties themselves.

Really? Because BLM is a conservative movement?

Because not recognizing that it is a nation wide change and working for a company is a stupid movement.

I got nothing from that the explains to me why you think these assholes were not liberals.

Please try again.

I got nothing from the over-generalization on liberals period that you initiated. You try again.

We keep seeing more and more that liberals abuse ANY shred of power or responsibility they are given to advance their political agenda.

This is an example of that.

Are you aware of a field where liberals do NOT abuse their power?

It's still too broad. Liberals get up daily and go to work and do their jobs leaving whatever political ideology they have at home. Nitwits at a Wendy's don't define liberals.

You said that. I asked for an example.

Because not recognizing that it is a nation wide change and working for a company is a stupid movement.

I got nothing from that the explains to me why you think these assholes were not liberals.

Please try again.

I got nothing from the over-generalization on liberals period that you initiated. You try again.

We keep seeing more and more that liberals abuse ANY shred of power or responsibility they are given to advance their political agenda.

It's still too broad. Liberals get up daily and go to work and do their jobs leaving whatever political ideology they have at home. Nitwits at a Wendy's don't define liberals.

Are you telling me you are claiming David Duke?

Because that is what we are looking at here.

:slap: Come on, Correll............

No. He's absolutely correct. The entire shift should have been fired and a full review of the franchisee should be undertajen.

I agree with that. I disagree with the liberal part.

Really? Because BLM is a conservative movement?
Try an understand what liberal really means..

I've been trying to wrap my mind around that for a long time.

The problem is the MASSIVE gap between stated beliefs/reasons and actions/results.

Please try again.

Are you telling me you are claiming David Duke?

Because that is what we are looking at here.

Nope.

The Klan is like 5k people. They have nothing to do with the vast majority of anyone.

BLM? The dem leadership, media, pop culture, all celebrate them and their message.

AND, this is not the first, or even 50th time we have seen this type of behavior.

As a libertarian I'm not especially bothered. All the same, something tells me you're omitting key details.
No I'm simply saying if you're OK with denying gays service you should be open to a private business denying anyone they want.

You don't like trannys other Americans don't like cops. Can we discriminate or not?
. Who is denying gay's service ? Off topic.
The point is you guys argue they should be free to deny. You won't answer because I'll back you into a intellectual corner. You get my point. I know you do
. Refuse who ?? You are trying to merge topics, and that's not playing by the rules is it ?
Can a corporation deny service to anyone they want or not?
. All depends on the actions of an individual. If the corporation has rules in place, and a customer violates the rules (i.e. shirts and shoes required), then yes they can be denide service. Cursing or causing a disturbance is another rule that is generally enforced in businesses, and then there are rules that are in favor of keeping a clean organized operation, and a safe operation. Then there are unwritten rules that seek to preserve the integrity of the operations in which ensures that the majority of the customer base doesn't see or run into anything that might stop them from doing business with an operation (i.e not meeting with the mob on the sales floor or asking your booger eating, hole ridden pants to his knees, no shirt wearing cousin to play his loud boom box with rap music blurting out curse word after curse word, to then take up residence right their in the lobby or anyone to find out that the place is a pushover for people to start hanging out or finding out that the establishment is weak on security, morals, integrity so on and so forth in which causes a gathering of unsavory characters that end up running your more secure paying customers off.

When Wendy's is being robbed, I'd like to see Police Officers arrive and sit in their cars. Someone needs to be fired there.
As it is a chain, executives will no doubt fire the responsible individual(s). As for independent stores in which the owner or senior management refuse service, those should be informed by their local law enforcement that they will not respond to their facilities for assistance, regardless of whether it is a fight, robbery or murder. They can solve the problem themselves.
Then put the word out among the criminal element that police will no longer respond to calls from help from those establishments.

. Anymore your right, but change is a coming. It's time for the Americans vote to count again. It's time to unite again, but not on leftist terms.

. Anymore your right, but change is a coming. It's time for the Americans vote to count again. It's time to unite again, but not on leftist terms.

I hope you are correct.

Hobby lobby didn't worry about the PR of their decision.

Fighting with cops is stupid though. I had a friend who couldn't help show cops how much he hated them.

Never mind. Republicans are OK with not serving Muslims blacks or gays if a company wants to discriminate but you can't discriminate against cops soldiers or old ladies? Lol. That was my point.

It's right on topic. Do people have the right to refuse service or not?

Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service at Texas Wendy's

A Texas cop says he was refused service at a Wendy's restaurant because he was in uniform.

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.

The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.

"@Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef" the account posted Thursday night.

Wendy's subsequently took to the social media platform, as well.

"@fortworthpd We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.

By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to @Wendys for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. #wendysbackstheblue," the police department tweeted.

This is not the first such incident reported in recent months. Police nationwide have claimed to have been refused service because of their job at other national food chains.

Wendy's handled the situation well after being informed of it on Twitter, but you have to wonder what asshole is running this particular store. Bravo to the Fort Worth Police Department for everything that they do, and bravo to Wendy's for showing your support. :clap:
The employee is one of you. Obama supporter, you can tell because he hates cops.

Can't have it both ways

A Texas cop says he was refused service at a Wendy's restaurant because he was in uniform.

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.

The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.

"@Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef" the account posted Thursday night.

"@fortworthpd We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.

By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to @Wendys for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. #wendysbackstheblue," the police department tweeted.

This is not the first such incident reported in recent months. Police nationwide have claimed to have been refused service because of their job at other national food chains.

Wendy's handled the situation well after being informed of it on Twitter, but you have to wonder what asshole is running this particular store. Bravo to the Fort Worth Police Department for everything that they do, and bravo to Wendy's for showing your support. :clap:
The employee is one of you. Obama supporter, you can tell because he hates cops.
There are right wing groups that hate cops also...

Can't have it both ways

In fact, we do - currently - have it both ways. We seem to have given up on universal individual rights, preferring to dole out rights as privileges granted to interest groups with enough political clout.

Yes there are but I doubt they are that ignorant. Now we know a liberal is that ignorant.

. Hates America too.

Yes there are but I doubt they are that ignorant. Now we know a liberal is that ignorant.
Supposedly by your account, yet ignorant folks abound in all walks of life..

. Yeah bad cops, but they don't hate the good ones like the left does.

Forum List

Back