Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service At Wendy's...

Attorney general sessions is going to take a cue from the Obama Weaponize DOJ and allow people to sue any restaurant or establishment that refuses service to the police or to people who voted for Trump.

I agree with that. I disagree with the liberal part.

Really? Because BLM is a conservative movement?
You fire the person responsible and no one else. That will send a clear message to all the other employees.

I don't think you guys know how difficult it is to hire good help, for a minimum wage job.
I'd agree if another employee stepped in and served the officer.
How do you know if any other employee knew of the situation?

The cop was the only customer in the restaurant and the employeeS turned their backS on him and ALL went into the kitchen until the cop left.
. Think he may have had warrants for some, and they just scattered to the kitchen when they saw him ? :coffee:

When Wendy's is being robbed, I'd like to see Police Officers arrive and sit in their cars. Someone needs to be fired there.
As it is a chain, executives will no doubt fire the responsible individual(s). As for independent stores in which the owner or senior management refuse service, those should be informed by their local law enforcement that they will not respond to their facilities for assistance, regardless of whether it is a fight, robbery or murder. They can solve the problem themselves.
Then put the word out among the criminal element that police will no longer respond to calls from help from those establishments.

I agree with that. I disagree with the liberal part.

Really? Because BLM is a conservative movement?

Because not recognizing that it is a nation wide change and working for a company is a stupid movement.

I got nothing from that the explains to me why you think these assholes were not liberals.

Please try again.

I got nothing from the over-generalization on liberals period that you initiated. You try again.

We keep seeing more and more that liberals abuse ANY shred of power or responsibility they are given to advance their political agenda.

This is an example of that.

Are you aware of a field where liberals do NOT abuse their power?

It's still too broad. Liberals get up daily and go to work and do their jobs leaving whatever political ideology they have at home. Nitwits at a Wendy's don't define liberals.

Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service at Texas Wendy's

A Texas cop says he was refused service at a Wendy's restaurant because he was in uniform.

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.

The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.

"@Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef" the account posted Thursday night.

Wendy's subsequently took to the social media platform, as well.

"@fortworthpd We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.

By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to @Wendys for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. #wendysbackstheblue," the police department tweeted.

This is not the first such incident reported in recent months. Police nationwide have claimed to have been refused service because of their job at other national food chains.

Wendy's handled the situation well after being informed of it on Twitter, but you have to wonder what asshole is running this particular store. Bravo to the Fort Worth Police Department for everything that they do, and bravo to Wendy's for showing your support. :clap:
That seemed to be handled well by the PD.

I wonder if it even dawns on these people that it's a national chain when they make these decisions.

They're too stupid to think of the implications.
I asked that about hobby lobby

I don't get your meaning.
Hobby lobby didn't worry about the PR of their decision.

Fighting with cops is stupid though. I had a friend who couldn't help show cops how much he hated them.

Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service at Texas Wendy's

A Texas cop says he was refused service at a Wendy's restaurant because he was in uniform.

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.

The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.

"@Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef" the account posted Thursday night.

Wendy's subsequently took to the social media platform, as well.

"@fortworthpd We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.

By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to @Wendys for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. #wendysbackstheblue," the police department tweeted.

This is not the first such incident reported in recent months. Police nationwide have claimed to have been refused service because of their job at other national food chains.

Wendy's handled the situation well after being informed of it on Twitter, but you have to wonder what asshole is running this particular store. Bravo to the Fort Worth Police Department for everything that they do, and bravo to Wendy's for showing your support. :clap:
Stupid N words.

I wonder if it even dawns on these people that it's a national chain when they make these decisions.

Fighting with cops is stupid though. I had a friend who couldn't help show cops how much he hated them.

I guess I am not familiar with the Hobby Lobby situation.

Never mind. Republicans are OK with not serving Muslims blacks or gays if a company wants to discriminate but you can't discriminate against cops soldiers or old ladies? Lol. That was my point.

Never mind. Republicans are OK with not serving Muslims blacks or gays if a company wants to discriminate but you can't discriminate against cops soldiers or old ladies? Lol. That was my point.
Everyone should learn to ignore this troll.

When Wendy's is being robbed, I'd like to see Police Officers arrive and sit in their cars. Someone needs to be fired there.
As it is a chain, executives will no doubt fire the responsible individual(s). As for independent stores in which the owner or senior management refuse service, those should be informed by their local law enforcement that they will not respond to their facilities for assistance, regardless of whether it is a fight, robbery or murder. They can solve the problem themselves.
Then put the word out among the criminal element that police will no longer respond to calls from help from those establishments.
Uh nope... Any action that puts an unsuspecting innocent civilian at risk, and for an act that some idiots committed is unexceptable. They should just conclude the investigation, make their recommendations known, and hope that Wendy's will do the right thing. If it doesn't then avoid the resteraunt as a consumer, and put the word out for everyone else to avoid it also as consumers. Hit them hard on face book or other social media as a community who fights back against this sort of thing. Hit them in their pocket books hard, and mission accomplished.

As a libertarian I'm not especially bothered. All the same, something tells me you're omitting key details.

. Agree, just review their hiring practices, and then their service. These places suck anymore. The food is super greasy, most time you can't get everything you ordered, straws missing, napkins missing, bad attitudes etc.

. Agree, just review their hiring practices, and then their service. These places suck anymore. The food is super greasy, most time you can't get everything you ordered, straws missing, napkins missing, bad attitudes etc.

My local Wendy's is the worst; they forgot like half my order last time.

Everyone should learn to ignore this troll.
Lighten up. I get along with moderate righties so that must make you a rwnj

My local Wendy's is the worst; they forgot like half my order last time.
The cheapest buns. Nasty cheap lowest quality bread.

Forum List

Back