Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service At Wendy's...

:slap: Come on, Correll............

No. He's absolutely correct. The entire shift should have been fired and a full review of the franchisee should be undertajen.

I agree with that. I disagree with the liberal part.

Really? Because BLM is a conservative movement?
You fire the person responsible and no one else. That will send a clear message to all the other employees.

I don't think you guys know how difficult it is to hire good help, for a minimum wage job.

You want to be legally responsible for those assholes preparing and serving food to a cop?

Using that thinking, I would guess you should consider getting out of the fast food business.

No. He's absolutely correct. The entire shift should have been fired and a full review of the franchisee should be undertajen.

You fire the person responsible and no one else. That will send a clear message to all the other employees.

I don't think you guys know how difficult it is to hire good help, for a minimum wage job.
I'd agree if another employee stepped in and served the officer.
How do you know if any other employee knew of the situation?

The media has been saying the only individual to make eye contact was the person at the driver through but that individual did nothing as well.

Well the main thing is not hiring idiots who have some kind of political ax to grind or fake agenda and/or grievance (all because of) to then enact upon society from a position given to them. I have seen some bad hiring practices in fast food restaurants in our area, where as (not sure why), but there is a 99% black staff at some of these corporate run resteraunts in the area, and that to me should be an unexceptable practice just like it was when whites hired in the same ratio's back in the 60's. There is no excuse in seeing a 99% one race operation in any of the jobs we have today, especially as diverse of a nation we are now. Of course geographical locations sometimes affects this outcome, but there are no problems in those areas where this is the case. Corporations engaging in cheap labor tactics, and therefore unleashing these situations upon their unsuspecting costumers should be condemned along with the actors they had put in place by their unscrupulous hiring practices. The manager of that resteraunt in the topic should be fired, because he or she had allowed for a situation to develope in this way by either wrongful hiring practices or being behind or in agreement with the opinions that the employees had when committed the uncool act. Yes an investigation further is needed.

Because not recognizing that it is a nation wide change and working for a company is a stupid movement.

I got nothing from that the explains to me why you think these assholes were not liberals.

Please try again.

I got nothing from the over-generalization on liberals period that you initiated. You try again.

We keep seeing more and more that liberals abuse ANY shred of power or responsibility they are given to advance their political agenda.

This is an example of that.

Are you aware of a field where liberals do NOT abuse their power?

You want to be legally responsible for those assholes preparing and serving food to a cop?

Using that thinking, I would guess you should consider getting out of the fast food business.

That was very funny, but did not address my point.

If these assholes are that much full of hate to cops, and you force them to prepare food to serve to police, do you really trust them at that point?

If these assholes are that much full of hate to cops, and you force them to prepare food to serve to police, do you really trust them at that point?
How do you intend to find out how they feel about serving cops?

These ones have demonstrated how they feel. If you are still insist on trusting them to prepare and serve food to law enforcement against their wishes, you are asking to get your ass sued.

FIRE THEM ALL.

. Uh, because they didn't serve them maybe ? Wait what...

Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service at Texas Wendy's

A Texas cop says he was refused service at a Wendy's restaurant because he was in uniform.

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.

The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.

"@Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef" the account posted Thursday night.

Wendy's subsequently took to the social media platform, as well.

"@fortworthpd We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.

By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to @Wendys for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. #wendysbackstheblue," the police department tweeted.

This is not the first such incident reported in recent months. Police nationwide have claimed to have been refused service because of their job at other national food chains.

Wendy's handled the situation well after being informed of it on Twitter, but you have to wonder what asshole is running this particular store. Bravo to the Fort Worth Police Department for everything that they do, and bravo to Wendy's for showing your support. :clap:
The owner may need to loose the franchise.

The cop was the only customer in the restaurant and the employeeS turned their backS on him and ALL went into the kitchen until the cop left.

These ones have demonstrated how they feel. If you are still insist on trusting them to prepare and serve food to law enforcement against their wishes, you are asking to get your ass sued.

FIRE THEM ALL.
If I were a cop, I would not eat at that Wendy's. At least not until I could be assured that the restaurant has been restaffed with cop friendly employees.

That attitude of the Wendy's workers is EXACTLY part of the reason they will still be working at Wendy's in 10 years....woe is me attitude,I am owed something because I am black etc etc.

That attitude of the Wendy's workers is EXACTLY part of the reason they will still be working at Wendy's in 10 years....woe is me attitude,I am owed something because I am black etc etc.
They certainly will not be working at Joe's!

Forum List

Back