Union Bosses ..1%ers

My mom was PNA(Pennsylvania Nurses Association), which later was voted out in favor of 1199(SEIU). My wife is 1199 and I am AFSCME. We all love(loved, in the case of my mother, she died in 2004) the workplace... not just our pensions. We love the people we take care of like family...not just as a means of "job security". Do we have lazy fucks who DON'T care about the people we work with? Yes... a handful. But No more than you can find in ANY large workplace... unionized or not. You always have the "boss's golfing buddy", or the "kiss ass" who always seems to get away with everything...no matter where you work.

I find your assertions one that comes from ignorance along with a healthy dose of Right Wing brainwashing, combined with a bad personal experience or two. You saying that ALL unions and their members feel the way you describe is like me saying "all Corporations are run by rich people are greedy fucks that don't care about America or Americans".

Actually, I take that back... because I do feel that way about a lot of Corporations. fuck it... I guess we won't find any common ground.. agree to disagree?

So you dont know a damn thing. We knew that. Unions have a place. Public sector is not one of them.

Why dont you guess where I think they are appropriate since you know me so well.

As far as getting along. Your are a fucking democrat PISS OFF.

Go suck off an orangutan... it's Saturday night... what are you waiting for? What the hell... I might as well play the "angry dickhead" game like the rest of you... then we can all fucking rant and rave while the country crumbles around us... then we can Blame each other... You fuckin' ignorant asshole.

LOL You immediately talk about sucking dick.

Is that all the left thinks about when not rummaging for the tax payers wallet. The fact is you guys are being played by the one percent and are too damn stupid to know it.

So you dont know a damn thing. We knew that. Unions have a place. Public sector is not one of them.

Why dont you guess where I think they are appropriate since you know me so well.

As far as getting along. Your are a fucking democrat PISS OFF.

Go suck off an orangutan... it's Saturday night... what are you waiting for? What the hell... I might as well play the "angry dickhead" game like the rest of you... then we can all fucking rant and rave while the country crumbles around us... then we can Blame each other... You fuckin' ignorant asshole.

Is that all the left thinks about when not rummaging for the tax payers wallet. The fact is you guys are being played by the one percent and are too damn stupid to know it.

Everyone gets "played" by the 1%. The only difference is that the union bosses 1% work for me and are responsible for my wages and benefits that are MUCH higher than the average worker gets.

Not a bad investment at all.....

Everyone gets "played" by the 1%. The only difference is that the union bosses 1% work for me and are responsible for my wages and benefits that are MUCH higher than the average worker gets.

Yes throw you a bone while steak is on the menu. So rather then give up that steak a few less of you is ok.

You have noticed the union decline. The small guy does benefit for a limited period of time. Then you guys must go crying to government, bail me out.... union boss vs banker, Please explain the difference.

Yes throw you a bone while steak is on the menu. So rather then give up that steak a few less of you is ok.

You have noticed the union decline. The small guy does benefit for a limited period of time. Then you guys must go crying to government, bail me out.... union boss vs banker, Please explain the difference.

So you finally admit it. However, I've benefitted nearly my whole working carreer and will do so the rest of my life via the generous pension with benefits I'll continue to collect.

No, no bone here, only steak thanks to fair union negotiations. BTW....how's your hamburger?

I see you're getting desperate now....not a good sign.

Back a liberal in the corner and they immediately play the race card or the Hitler card.....:lol:

No... Just mentioned that his sigline pic looked a little like Hitler.. was a fucking joke asshole.

What I really wanted was for him to answer my question. Which I predict was going to be... "if they only present the card once/year... how can they raise so much money to give to candidates?"

Simple... the card gives you many different donation options... one time donation, automatic deduction off of your paycheck, etc. Plus.... AFSCME is a large, Nationwide Union.

you're still tired. you'll always be tired.. asswipe.

So you finally admit it. However, I've benefitted nearly my whole working carreer and will do so the rest of my life via the generous pension with benefits I'll continue to collect.

No, no bone here, only steak thanks to fair union negotiations. BTW....how's your hamburger?
Finally admit? Your stupidity is overwhelming.

Shut up and eat your hamburger. Leave me to enjoy my steak.

Shut up and eat your hamburger. Leave me to enjoy my steak.

Dumb ass you got the bone.

Simple... the card gives you many different donation options... one time donation, automatic deduction off of your paycheck, etc. Plus.... AFSCME is a large, Nationwide XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Fixed. :lol:

Oddball dear....you KNOW that changing a person's quote is a no no!

Simple... the card gives you many different donation options... one time donation, automatic deduction off of your paycheck, etc. Plus.... AFSCME is a large, Nationwide money laundering operation.

Fixed. :lol:
Bigtime. Exactly what Unions are and always have been.

Money Laundering...while thier members think they are getting something whle railing against corporations...they pay DUES to one huge corporation!:badgrin:

Why is "class envy" ok, if the people you're envious of are Union Bosses instead of CEOs?

or politicians...

I tend to believe it has more to do with wasting other peoples money...

It's fairly clear that part of the Obama re-election plan is to play the "class envy" card with CEO's and give union bosses and himself/politicians a free pass.

Why is "class envy" ok, if the people you're envious of are Union Bosses instead of CEOs?

or politicians...

I think you'll find that Union Bosses and CEOs are equally wasteful of other people's money.
It's fairly clear that part of the Obama re-election plan is to play the "class envy" card with CEO's and give union bosses and himself/politicians a free pass.
I wouldn't doubt it.

But the opposite doesn't make sense either - to complain about the incomes of Union bosses and politicians, but scream against "class envy" when anyone mentions CEOs.

Well.. I guess it's good to be Kings...an awakening perhaps...:disbelief:

--------------------------:iagree:

What do labor union bosses and government bureaucrats have in common? They both go on expensive “junkets” to tropical places on someone else’s dime. This time it’s union bosses representing New York municipal workers soaking up the sun and buying $9 beers in Puerto Rico. Must be nice.

According to The New York Post, some of the workers aren’t exactly thrilled that their union dues are funding this little vacation.

As union bosses continued livin’ it up in the Puerto Rican sun yesterday, municipal workers getting soaked by New York’s cold rain were livid that their hard-earned money was funding the leaders’ Caribbean “convention.”

“There goes our union dues!” fumed a furious Local 3 electrician. “They paid for that junket with union dues.”

“I’ve worked for 10 months in the last two years. I’m getting laid off at the end of the year,” the electrician railed. “I have no use for the union. All I see is waste, corruption and hypocrisy.”

At an Upper West Side firehouse, a member of New York’s Bravest, who was working in the rain, said in amazement, “We’re all based here in New York anyway, so why would they spend all that money on going someplace else? They could have just had it here.”

New York Union Bosses Living Large on Puerto Rican Vacation | The Lonely Conservative
That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Right, USMB lefties?

or politicians...

I think you'll find that Union Bosses and CEOs are equally wasteful of other people's money.
I wouldn't doubt it.

But the opposite doesn't make sense either - to complain about the incomes of Union bosses and politicians, but scream against "class envy" when anyone mentions CEOs.

The money legally earned CEO's vs money legally stolen and waisted presents a conflict, wouldn't you say?

or politicians...

I wouldn't doubt it.

The money legally earned CEO's vs money legally stolen and waisted presents a conflict, wouldn't you say?

How do you decide whether money has been "legally earned" or "legally stolen"?

Forum List

Back