Union chief ‘bitterly disappointed’ with Obamacare reaches out to GOP leader

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
By STEVE TETREAULT, STEPHENS WASHINGTON BUREAU

WASHINGTON — The head of the national hotel workers union that says it is “bitterly disappointed” with the Affordable Care Act met on Tuesday with the Senate Republican leader who is a leading foe of the law.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., confirmed he met with Donald “D” Taylor, the Las Vegas-based general president of UNITE HERE, whose largest affiliate is Culinary Workers Union Local 226.

How many more are gonna jump on the Anti-ACA train? Read more @ Union chief ?bitterly disappointed? with Obamacare reaches out to GOP leader | Las Vegas Review-Journal

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

are they ready to recall Harry Reid?

If not - they will enjoy what they voted for.

The unions are pissed because they didn't get all the boondoggles they wanted.

Meanwhile other Union Leaders are trying to screw over their members by telling Obama to stop deportations.

The AFL-CIO similarly supports the plan, suggesting that Obama suspend deportations. Richard Trumka, one of Obama’s chief supporters, said, “If I were president, I would have said the following: ‘It’s a broken system. Except for violent criminals, no more deportations until you help me fix a broken system.’”

Meanwhile other Union Leaders are trying to screw over their members by telling Obama to stop deportations.

The AFL-CIO similarly supports the plan, suggesting that Obama suspend deportations. Richard Trumka, one of Obama’s chief supporters, said, “If I were president, I would have said the following: ‘It’s a broken system. Except for violent criminals, no more deportations until you help me fix a broken system.’”

Shitheads like Trumka don't have to worry about the consequences of importing Third World trash. Living in a gated community with security keeps that kind of reality from polluting his rose-colored view of the world.

What is so funny is the Union lawyers took 3 year's to figure out in obama care that there Cadillac health care plans were going to get taxed to high heaven in 2018? (If I remember right) and Obama signed it in just 3 days

Shitheads like Trumka don't have to worry about the consequences of importing Third World trash. Living in a gated community with security keeps that kind of reality from polluting his rose-colored view of the world.

I'm more worried about the Indonesian trash we have in the white house

Forum List

Back