Unions demanding that employers hand over employees personal information

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Unions have no right to our personal information. Fuck them. People can easily contact them if they want to join, but who the hell needs phone calls and personal visits from union goons at their homes? Who the hell do they think they are anyway? I hate solicitors and these guys would be worse than most. What law entitles them to demand personal information on people? Oh, I forgot, Obama makes laws as he goes and ignores the ones in his way.

Obama wants employers to hand over employee addresses, phone numbers to union
organizers
Politics: Obama wants employers to hand over employee addresses, phone numbers to union organizers | Best of Cain

Privacy only applies when a woman wants to kill her child, hell my social security card says at the bottom, "For social security and tax purposes only, not for identification". You know how well that worked out.

Last edited:
How stupid. Why don't they just get Obama to blow the dog whistle for the IRS to give them the info?

The unions are treated like a government entity. They get special favors, like wanting out of Obamacare after they helped get the law passed. The membership for unions is down and they need money to help elect liberals, so this is just a way of bullying people to join. Of course, Obama will help them because his party will benefit from the dues money people will have to pay.

Joining a union should be a choice people make on their own. No one should have our personal information just for the asking, especially when it will be used to harass us.

The Unions are declining in power and it's scaring the living shit outta them. They are like cornered animals, which makes them dangerous.

Forum List

Back