UNITE THE WHITE

Vast tracts of Whites are the problem, my guess is 70% of Western Europeans, and 30% of Southern Europeans, and 30% Eastern Europeans fight against White interests.

Your guess?

Probably close. But really are these the kind of "whites" that we desire? W.I.N.O.S. Whites In Name Only , can reside with their non white brothers in urban multicultural cesspools ie memphrica.
It’s about time... for far too long many of our brethren have been investing their efforts, in combating outside factors that plague our people. Which is only going after the symptoms. The root source of the problem, is the misguided members of “our” people, who foster, and promote this diversity cult. These are the people who deceive our children. These are the people who promote demonstrably failed ideology. These are the real enemy. There is little to be gained in the pursuit of racial animosities, when the root problem can only be settled through fraternal “house cleaning”.

One of the biggest mistakes of White supporters, is to support Capitalism too.

This is especially prevalent in the U.S.

No, Capitalism is part of the problem, not the solution.

Capitalism promotes profits, cheap labor to import illegals from Mexico, or export jobs to China.

Yes, abortion, is also profits for the Hospital Capitalists.

Hollywood, and media Capitalists also sell lots of degenerate, and anti-White ideals.

I fail to see how Capitalism is pro-White?
To me this is the ultimate propaganda BS, in fact even Communism didn't have these issues in Eastern Europe. Not that I support Communism either, but Communism had basically no immigrants, and a healthy birthrate from Whites.

Actually Capitalism is The best friend of the White. non whites can not and never will have White Man's ingenuity. Our best weapon against any non white is to simply close our wallet and border. No financial aid or admittance should be given to non whites. Given the lack of hand outs ; Whites would be left alone to thrive in less than one year.

Actually Capitalism is The best friend of the White. non whites can not and never will have White Man's ingenuity. Our best weapon against any non white is to simply close our wallet and border. No financial aid or admittance should be given to non whites. Given the lack of hand outs ; Whites would be left alone to thrive in less than one year.

Capitalism puts money first, which means money matters before race, that's why Black slaves picking cotton, and Hispanic illegals picking fruits ended up here, all because of profits.

The kneegrow movement is mobilizing Whites. Several goals include shutting down the felons league. Discovery sessions to determine the utility of non whites in US. The development and implementation of global and local White Nations. The main theme being avoid the groid. Sans violence ; just self segregation. White Lives Matter !!!
giphy.gif
Anyone who uses terms like "groid" or "negro" in this day and age is either an irrationally angry individual, or a troll that is deliberately trying to destroy the legitimacy of pro-white activism.
the blacks do the same...they are just as racist [ actually more ]
you don't think they sit around talking about whites?

I'm sure Whites are dissed just as bad if not worse. Again , ain't multicultualism grand?

Capitalism promotes profits, cheap labor to import illegals from Mexico, or export jobs to China.

Hollywood, and media Capitalists also sell lots of degenerate, and anti-White ideals.

To me this is the ultimate propaganda BS, in fact even Communism didn't have these issues in Eastern Europe. Not that I support Communism either, but Communism had basically no immigrants, and a healthy birthrate from Whites.

Principled American capitalism ushered in the modern age...American workers used to be paid a living wage and hard work and self reliance was considered a noble endeavor. Post WWII this country started acting as world police and during the 60s our universities and popular culture became infected with marxism and feminism (both european inventions).

Principled American capitalism ushered in the modern age...American workers used to be paid a living wage and hard work and self reliance was considered a noble endeavor. Post WWII this country started acting as world police and during the 60s our universities and popular culture became infected with marxism and feminism (both european inventions).

So, what was the U.S when it bought in Blacks for profits?

Some states are 1/3rd Black because of Capitalist profits off of Blacks, while other states are 1/3rd Mexican because Capitalist profits.

Besides not a single European nation is as non-White as the U.S.

Even the most non-White of Europe, like Russia, or France are about half as non-White as the U.S.

Most of Europe is not as Capitalist as the U.S.

If it were true that it's just Marxism causing multiculturalism, rather than Capitalism?

Why isn't Europe more impacted than the U.S?

Who are these Marxists who are hiring the non-Whites?

Some states are 1/3rd Black because of Capitalist profits off of Blacks, while other states are 1/3rd Mexican because Capitalist profits.

Slavery was a footnote in American history, the US became a superpower without any help from africans. All they've contributed is high crime, a guilty conscience and...peanut butter.

The kneegrow movement is mobilizing Whites. Several goals include shutting down the felons league. Discovery sessions to determine the utility of non whites in US. The development and implementation of global and local White Nations. The main theme being avoid the groid. Sans violence ; just self segregation. White Lives Matter !!!

You are on the early Ignore plan.

Even the most non-White of Europe, like Russia, or France are about half as non-White as the U.S.

If it were true that it's just Marxism causing multiculturalism, rather than Capitalism?

Most european nations dont share a border with a country full of hostile, desperate, brown-skinned natives. An awful lot of them sure do seem hell bent on importing millions of them from across the sea though, no matter how many child rapes, suicide bombings and truck attacks they perpetrate; they keep voting for the same people who champion these self destructive policies.

Most european nations dont share a border with a country full of hostile, desperate, brown-skinned natives. An awful lot of them sure do seem hell bent on importing millions of them from across the sea though, no matter how many child rapes, suicide bombings and truck attacks they perpetrate; they keep voting for the same people who champion these self destructive policies.

Yeah, well they bought them in because of profit motives, same with the almost constant bombardment of immigrants ever since in the U.S.
actually Europe seems to be copying America, they too now want to use immigrants to maximize profits.

How many millions of Muslims were in Moscow under Communists?

Now how many millions of Muslims are in Moscow under Capitalism?

Slavery was a footnote in American history, the US became a superpower without any help from africans. All they've contributed is high crime, a guilty conscience and...peanut butter.

It is tragic that so many people ^^^^^^^^ are so utterly ignorant of American history and hostile to American principles.

giphy.gif
Anyone who uses terms like "groid" or "negro" in this day and age is either an irrationally angry individual, or a troll that is deliberately trying to destroy the legitimacy of pro-white activism.
the blacks do the same...they are just as racist [ actually more ]
you don't think they sit around talking about whites?
Of course I do.

Read the rest of the post.

giphy.gif

Negro means brown. Not only acceptable on this site but in society as well. Negroid is pretty much accepted as well. Actually , I use African and AA as well. Never use the impolite version.
Negro means black in Spanish. Negro means clueless old white dude who is ignorant of modern social etiquette in English.

"Groid" is interpreted as something much different by the average person than the scientific classification that is "negroid".

So , you're telling me I'm correct just not in step with current zio approved racial terminology? OK.

giphy.gif

Negro means brown. Not only acceptable on this site but in society as well. Negroid is pretty much accepted as well. Actually , I use African and AA as well. Never use the impolite version.
Negro means black in Spanish. Negro means clueless old white dude who is ignorant of modern social etiquette in English.

"Groid" is interpreted as something much different by the average person than the scientific classification that is "negroid".

So , you're telling me I'm correct just not in step with current zio approved racial terminology? OK.
Not really, no.

You are just injecting unnecessary racial tensions into conversations that already have a racial element.

American principles are being destroyed daily.
if you ever go to black forums/sites/etc they want America destoyed
also, listen to Rev Wright--Obamas' preacher--hates whites--hates America and wants it destroyed

Forum List

Back