University of Alabama returns 26M To Donor over Abortion Comments

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
who made inappropriate comments about the institution. Seems Culverhouse is not happy with the the states recent abortion law.

And he complained that the state of Alabama was only reinforcing its reputation as “the land of the backward,” full of “hicks.”

and,

Last week, Culverhouse urged students to boycott the university over the ban, saying: “I don’t want anybody to go to that law school, especially women, until the state gets its act together.”

I applaud University trustees for sending the liberal packing

:banana:

-Geaux

upload_2019-6-7_18-3-49.png

The University of Alabama gave back a philanthropist’s $26.5 million donation and took his name off the law school Friday, a week after he called on students to boycott the institution over the state’s restrictive new abortion ban.

Hugh F. Culverhouse Jr., a 70-year-old Florida real estate investor who didn’t attend the school, said he has no doubt the board of trustees acted in response to his remarks.

University of Alabama trustees vote to refund $26M gift

Fuck him and his money. He can take it to hell and pay muhamed to keep the demons from raping his soul.

Oh wait...

Indeed. As and LSU guy, I'm having a change of heart for the Old Crimson Tide

-Geaux

who made inappropriate comments about the institution. Seems Culverhouse is not happy with the the states recent abortion law.

And he complained that the state of Alabama was only reinforcing its reputation as “the land of the backward,” full of “hicks.”

and,

Last week, Culverhouse urged students to boycott the university over the ban, saying: “I don’t want anybody to go to that law school, especially women, until the state gets its act together.”

-Geaux

View attachment 264331

The University of Alabama gave back a philanthropist’s $26.5 million donation and took his name off the law school Friday, a week after he called on students to boycott the institution over the state’s restrictive new abortion ban.

Hugh F. Culverhouse Jr., a 70-year-old Florida real estate investor who didn’t attend the school, said he has no doubt the board of trustees acted in response to his remarks.

Good for Culverhouse

and,

-Geaux

View attachment 264331

Good...he can now spend his money somewhere worthwhile.

"Will the last pro life Democrats please turn out the lights

and remember we welcome you with open arms"

and,

-Geaux

View attachment 264331

Good...he can now spend his money somewhere worthwhile.

Like killing some babies at Planned Parenthood probably

-Geaux

If any of you had to spend time in Alabama you would find that it is indeed full of backward hicks.

If any of you had to spend time in Alabama you would find that it is indeed full of backward hicks.
Folks who think like you are the reason you're dealing with Mr Trump as your POTUS today

Please, carry on

-Geaux

Folks who think like you are the reason you're dealing with Mr Trump as your POTUS today

Please, carry on

-Geaux
Born and raised in Alabama, had to leave to find prosperity while my relatives stayed and continue to struggle with an economy that is in a constant state of depression. In this state that hates liberalism worst of all the price of conservative government is clear.

Backward hicks? Have you seen the impact of “Progressives” in inner city Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore and St. Louis??

Please, carry on

-Geaux
Born and raised in Alabama, had to leave to find prosperity while my relatives stayed and continue to struggle with an economy that is in a constant state of depression. In this state that hates liberalism worst of all the price of conservative government is clear.
I was raised in Huntsville until age 18. Know all about it

-Geaux

Please, carry on

-Geaux

-Geaux
Gadsden, right down the road. My relatives work in Walmarts, nursing homes and chicken plants, some of them even have some higher education. They work like dogs for assholes and will never do better than just scraping by.

Please, carry on

-Geaux

-Geaux
Gadsden, right down the road. My relatives work in Walmarts, nursing homes and chicken plants, some of them even have some higher education. They work like dogs for assholes and will never do better than just scraping by.
Cool. Now I'm back in TN, I see poverty every day. But you know what, they are happy people for the most part. Some folks have different views on happiness.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back