university students get arrested for horrasing professor in class

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i got a feeling we wont her the end of this one. yikes!
Winston Salem State University, are you flippin kidding me. I mean we don't know the background here, but what kind of maturity do we see when the "victim" is screaming out, "I hate you". What class is this?

Look, I got to be honest. I got up in my professor's face more than once. But I did it armed sufficiently. This girl, screaming she hates the professor, obviously she probably had no case. For example, Philosophy class, the topic is cutting off life support, the example, Quinlan, a woman who was on life support for many years and that life support was disconnected. The professor seemed to take the postion that it was OK. Said they unhooked her and she died. Class accepted that, but I jumped up and begged to differ.

I was about ten years older than the majority of the class and I remembered the case. I told him from my memory she died due to lack of water and nutrition. She actually died from dehydration. I took the position that it was absolutely immoral to deny her food and water. The professor seemed stunned. He told me to see him after class. Rather than initiate a confrontation right there, in the classroom, he preferred to keep it private. And when I met with him, he offered me a full scholarship into the Philosophy department. He told me, there is right and wrong in this world, and a very select few have the ability to ascertain what is right and what is wrong within moments. You showed me today, you are one of those individuals. I want you in this department.

I respectfully declined. I mean philosophy, what is that going to get me. Ironically, my youngest son has a Philosophy degree. We will wait and see how that turns out.

It sounds like the black student was out of control

I suspect she may have grown up on the hood

Winston Salem State University, are you flippin kidding me. I mean we don't know the background here, but what kind of maturity do we see when the "victim" is screaming out, "I hate you". What class is this?

Look, I got to be honest. I got up in my professor's face more than once. But I did it armed sufficiently. This girl, screaming she hates the professor, obviously she probably had no case. For example, Philosophy class, the topic is cutting off life support, the example, Quinlan, a woman who was on life support for many years and that life support was disconnected. The professor seemed to take the postion that it was OK. Said they unhooked her and she died. Class accepted that, but I jumped up and begged to differ.

I was about ten years older than the majority of the class and I remembered the case. I told him from my memory she died due to lack of water and nutrition. She actually died from dehydration. I took the position that it was absolutely immoral to deny her food and water. The professor seemed stunned. He told me to see him after class. Rather than initiate a confrontation right there, in the classroom, he preferred to keep it private. And when I met with him, he offered me a full scholarship into the Philosophy department. He told me, there is right and wrong in this world, and a very select few have the ability to ascertain what is right and what is wrong within moments. You showed me today, you are one of those individuals. I want you in this department.

I respectfully declined. I mean philosophy, what is that going to get me. Ironically, my youngest son has a Philosophy degree. We will wait and see how that turns out.
now the professor is being harassed because the neighboring professor called the cops because there calls was disturbed. You ask me these black students did not like having a white teacher in their school. but you do9nt see her calling it hate crime.

Completely BS story.

Forum List

Back