*Unless *EVERYONE* Gets It: You Can Shove It!*

Sorry bout that,

1. Boehner *Shut er down ol boy, Boehner shut er down,...

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Boehner is not in control.

He has no say in this and he never did. If you remember the last "sky is falling" pile of crap from the Rs, Boehner was on the phone to Rush Limbaugh for his marching orders.

Sorry bout that,

1. If debt limit isn't raised Boehner will shut er down ol chum.
2. Boehner holds all the cards right now.
3. He has Obamcare by the balls, and all he has to do is wait.
4. It would be better we go off the cliff rather to fund Obamcare.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Time Obamacare is dead and buried, real fast before it ends America.
2. Its crucial that the playing field is level, it is not, so many insiders have exemptions you know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. It would seem Obamacare will make America poor and alone, great!
Will Obamacare hurt job creation and marriage? - Diana Furchtgott-Roth - MarketWatch

This provision of the Act also discourages marriage. Say that Jeff, who receives health insurance from his employer, wants to marry Jenny, who is buying her subsidized health insurance from the state exchange. If they married, Jenny would no longer qualify for subsidized coverage.

“Firms are just very reluctant to hire full-time workers. So they are taking on more temporary help, which is what we do.”

2. Get used to having a suck ass job where you can't make enough money on one job to live comfortably, yeah you will need a second job, and make less money than you make now with one job, and you won't have any time to have some fun, work, work, work, then sleep, no women because she will be working two jobs too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry out that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay lets talk, ...... these fucking politicians want to exempt themselves, exempt certain unions, exempt this group of cock suckers or that group of cock suckers, but after all,.... I say,..... *NO*,...... its not right, and, either we all be under Obama Care or no one is, *SHUT THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT DOWN*!!!!!
2. Well said!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

For the five thousandth time, congress is not exempt.

The difference is, YOU get to pay for their health care insurance as well as your own.

1. Congress has a Cadillac Health Care deal, nothing even close to what Obamacare is.
2. So in FACT they are exempted from Obamacare.
3. So take Obamacare and shove it!:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is yes, no 'basicly' involved.

My company will see a 1.2% increase for 2014 (United Health) so the quoted companies in your story aren't being truthful, probably to increase return for investors, which (sadly) is the only reason they're in business.

I know, it is sad that any business would want to pay their bills, make some profit and pay dividends to their investors.
If you have a 401k, you are likely one of those investors yourself.

From the link provided:

"No matter how well-funded it is from employer to employer, it’s an approach that is gaining momentum. Other benefits firms are pushing it to employers. Aon Hewitt rival Mercer earlier this year said that 10 major insurance carriers, including Aetna (AET), Cigna (CI), Humana (HUM), UnitedHealth Group (UNH) and a host of Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans signed on to the firm’s private exchange for 2014 enrollment."

Maybe your company is one of those signed up for the private exchanges.

No, and since I'm the boss, I should know.

Then you made an excellent choice in continuing health insurance for yourself!

I know, it is sad that any business would want to pay their bills, make some profit and pay dividends to their investors.
If you have a 401k, you are likely one of those investors yourself.

From the link provided:

"No matter how well-funded it is from employer to employer, it’s an approach that is gaining momentum. Other benefits firms are pushing it to employers. Aon Hewitt rival Mercer earlier this year said that 10 major insurance carriers, including Aetna (AET), Cigna (CI), Humana (HUM), UnitedHealth Group (UNH) and a host of Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans signed on to the firm’s private exchange for 2014 enrollment."

Maybe your company is one of those signed up for the private exchanges.

No, and since I'm the boss, I should know.

Then you made an excellent choice in continuing health insurance for yourself!

And my employees! But I'm only a Republican by name, not practice.

Forum List

Back