Unless they take a vote the democrats have no subpoena power in the impeachment

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Fact whether you believe it or not.

This is why Barr told them to screw as he said his people will not be interviewed.

I am all for the vote so Joe Biden can be interviewed

The DEMs are cooking up a "legal" way to protect Biden and still move forward with Impeachment. That's all they do, walk all over our laws and the Constitution and then stand in front of the cameras like the protectors of freedom. They really do believe Americans are that stupid.

The House can issue subpoenas regardless- and do so.

However, once there is a vote to institute formal Impeachment proceedings, any subpoenas issued are legal documents.

Refusing to comply with an impeachment subpoena is obstruction of justice.
Telling others not to comply with an impeachment subpoena is obstruction of justice.

Patience- it will get there- right now State Department employees are willing to come testify regardless.

I look forward to Giuliani's clown show

• Banned
The DEMs are cooking up a "legal" way to protect Biden and still move forward with Impeachment. That's all they do, walk all over our laws and the Constitution and then stand in front of the cameras like the protectors of freedom. They really do believe Americans are that stupid.
Well to be honest every person who voted for Clinton is that stupid

• Banned
The House can issue subpoenas regardless- and do so.

However, once there is a vote to institute formal Impeachment proceedings, any subpoenas issued are legal documents.

Refusing to comply with an impeachment subpoena is obstruction of justice.
Telling others not to comply with an impeachment subpoena is obstruction of justice.

Patience- it will get there- right now State Department employees are willing to come testify regardless.

I look forward to Giuliani's clown show
The house can not issue subpoenas until they vote, but then the gop can subpoena too.

I can't wait

This is why Barr told them to screw as he said his people will not be interviewed.

According to WHAT statute?

According to WHAT statute?
Don't know I am not a constitutional lawyer, but as I said Barr told Schiff to go fuck himself and nothing came of it because they never voted. If the house had subpoena power Barr could have been arrested, but since Barr knows the law better than the fucktard dems they got all quiet. Trump and Barr want a vote so they can subpoena Joe and Hunter Biden. So Nancy does not dare hold a vote.

All things considered the dems are actually fucked

That's my understanding as well.
If the entire House votes on the Impeachment Inquiry, then the Republicans also get subpoena power.

Forum List

Back