Unrest may spread across Europe

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
so say the secretary-general of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. I tend to agree. after stockholm more fires may break out and spread

Bekele Geleta’s caution comes as police battle with rioters in Stockholm, where high unemployment and social deprivation in migrant communities have been blamed for a week of violence.

story

What is "social deprivation"? If the "migrants" don't like their host country, they should be welcome to go back to their own country.

Accordingly, this week's troubles have raised the volume of the debate in Sweden on immigration. About 15% of the population was born outside the country, the highest proportion in any of the Nordic countries.
The influx has come mostly from war-torn countries like Iraq, Somalia, the former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Syria. In 2012, Sweden accepted 44,000 asylum seekers, up by nearly 50% from a year earlier.

BBC News - Stockholm riots throw spotlight on Swedish inequality

What the hell is Sweden doing importing Islamic trash from the worst places in the world?

But... but... but... Multi-Culti is the right thing to do, isn't it?
tongue_smile.gif

Isn't Sweden one of the countries that is very socialized and where just about anything is acceptable behavior ... or am I thinking of another N. European country?

so say the secretary-general of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. I tend to agree. after stockholm more fires may break out and spread

Bekele Geleta’s caution comes as police battle with rioters in Stockholm, where high unemployment and social deprivation in migrant communities have been blamed for a week of violence.

story
According to my b I l who lives in London...the catalyst will be the looming economic collapse...then the Islamos will feel the wrath of the natives.

ita all to late now. the EU has put the cart in front of the horse. there are countries that require proof of income before entering. no income no immigration. it works. no dead beats allowed.

What the hell is Sweden doing importing Islamic trash from the worst places in the world?
Because they're stupid, that's why. They believe in the "We're all one big happy family" bullshit that many "diversity is good" jerkoffs preach.

A gigantic and violent jihad will do Europe and the US a lot of good. It's the pretending that's destorying the west. It's the wholesale denial of reality.

You could see Children of Men that gives an approximation of what's coming.

Ever wonder why those people flee their home countries to seek "haven" in Europe?

Stockholm riots leave Sweden's dreams of perfect society up in smoke - Telegraph

Like the millions of other ordinary Swedes whom he now sees himself as one of, Mohammed Abbas fears his dream society is now under threat. When he first arrived in Stockholm as refugee from Iran in 1994, the vast Husby council estate where he settled was a mixture of locals and foreigners, a melting pot for what was supposed to be a harmonious, multi-racial paradise.
Two decades on, though, "white flight" has left only one in five of Husby's flats occupied by ethnic Swedes, and many of their immigrant replacements do not seem to share his view that a new life in Sweden is a dream come true. Last week, the neighbourhood erupted into rioting, sparking some of the fiercest urban unrest that Sweden has seen in decades, and a new debate about the success of racial integration.
"In the old days, the neighbourhood was more Swedish and life felt like a dream, but now there are just too many foreigners, and a new generation that has grown up here with just their own culture," he said, gesturing towards the hooded youths milling around in Husby's pedestrianised shopping precinct.

They don't want a haven. They want exactly what they left behind.

When the Tsarnaev family came here, they were asylum seekers running from persecution and war. Except that they really wanted to bring that with them and to a small extent did.

I wonder if White Europe looks to us (and Canada and Australia) as a final bolt-hole (place to run to) once they've lost their Home to the deluge of Muslim immigrants now threatening to overwhelm them?
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back