Unsubstantiated or stolen evidence.

R

rdean

Which is more unsubstantiated?

Illegally stolen emails that have been distributed with a complicit media that have possibly been altered before release?

or

Accusations of sexual assault where Trump himself said he does it with over a dozen alleged victims coming forward?

Illegally stolen emails that have been distributed with a complicit media that have possibly been altered before release?

or

Accusations of sexual assault where Trump himself said he does it with over a dozen alleged victims coming forward?
Wow. Biased much?

Hillary is guilty of much of what she's been accused of doing and I do not doubt Trump is too. No wonder they are the most despised Presidential candidates in living history.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable

or

Wow. Biased much?

Hillary is guilty of much of what she's been accused of doing and I do not doubt Trump is too. No wonder they are the most despised Presidential candidates in living history.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable
What has she been accused of and found guilty.

What has Trump been found guilty of something? I mean, other than pissing off LWLs and giving Hillary a run for her money in the election?
He was fined by the IRS for using his Trump Foundation to pay a bribe.

He lost many lawsuits for stiffing his workers.

He lost a discrimination lawsuit - twice.

He has a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering.

He has a Dec 16th court date for Rape

He's lost millions in court cases the latest being $300,000.00 in lawyers fees for stiffing a mom and pop operation back in July.

--------------

Currently, he is under investigation for:

Using his Trump foundation for a tax shelter.

Running a Charity organization without certification.

Bribing the Attorney General of Florida and Texas.

Buying personal items with Charity Money.

Racketeering in the Trump University case

----------------------

I know I missed a bunch. There is so much to mine in that dark and dirty pit.

My question is: How can you trust such an obviously sleazy and corrupt man? What is it you think he will do for you?

or

how do you know any of those things ever really happened? maybe you're very sure you know it. but you don't know it, not really. you believe it for some reason. why?

or

how do you know any of those things ever really happened? maybe you're very sure you know it. but you don't know it, not really. you believe it for some reason. why?

Didn't you listen to the Access Hollywood tape? Trump said he does those things. He didn't say he thinks about, he said he does it.

You can't pick and choose what you choose to believe when he says something. That's insane. If you tells you he did something, assume he's telling you the truth. Until you find out facts that tell you he's lying. So far, no such "facts" exist.

It's just that simple.

upload_2016-10-14_22-9-24.png

.....My question is: How can you trust such an obviously sleazy and corrupt man? What is it you think he will do for you?
I don't. I'm not only well on record for months saying I think he won't win, but also that I won't be voting for him. Since you obviously researched my political leanings poorly before asking your question, I also doubt the quality of your "list".

Are you voting for Hillary? What do you think she will do for you? Free college? Free health care? Ban guns?

or

I don't care what he does in his bedroom...

Free college? Free health care? Ban guns?

The above stated by one of this forum true idiots.........Yeah, run against Hillary on her "policy of banning ALL guns".......and true enough, some fellow idiots will say, "oh that bitch".......

or

Didn't you listen to the Access Hollywood tape? Trump said he does those things. He didn't say he thinks about, he said he does it.

You can't pick and choose what you choose to believe when he says something. That's insane. If you tells you he did something, assume he's telling you the truth. Until you find out facts that tell you he's lying. So far, no such "facts" exist.

It's just that simple.

Well, one thing we do know. Bill does a lot worse than that.

What has Trump been found guilty of something? I mean, other than pissing off LWLs and giving Hillary a run for her money in the election?
He was fined by the IRS for using his Trump Foundation to pay a bribe.

He lost many lawsuits for stiffing his workers.

He lost a discrimination lawsuit - twice.

He has a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering.

He has a Dec 16th court date for Rape

He's lost millions in court cases the latest being $300,000.00 in lawyers fees for stiffing a mom and pop operation back in July.

--------------

Currently, he is under investigation for:

Using his Trump foundation for a tax shelter.

Running a Charity organization without certification.

Bribing the Attorney General of Florida and Texas.

Buying personal items with Charity Money.

Racketeering in the Trump University case

----------------------

I know I missed a bunch. There is so much to mine in that dark and dirty pit.

My question is: How can you trust such an obviously sleazy and corrupt man? What is it you think he will do for you?

And on November the 8th, rump will be elected President.

My bad. forgot that it is only Black males that assault females of all races and age groups.
You have a short term memory, you forgot that Trump would only assault women he personally finds attractive.

Yes, while Bill Clinton will even frequent Black prostitutes. Got it

Forum List

Back