Until January, this is still America...so.....giving a gun as a Christmas gift, the right way....

Why bother giving guns for Christmas when Biden’s just gonna take them away anyway?

Along with all your money and your private property.

He is a Communist after all.
I swore an oath that when the jack booted thugs of Obammy/XiBiden/CamelToeHarris show up at the door, first you have to shoot them in the face, because no protection in the world can stop a face shot, then you go hunt a few prog slaves, and put them out of their misery. I figure if i get 100 and i am finally taken out, it will be a good day.

Being an American means you have a God given Right to protect yourself and your family from criminals and the Chinese government allies, the democrat party....

If you want to give a gun as a Christmas gift, here is a quick look at how to do it legally.....

Merry Christmas, Ralphie!

Being an American means you have a God given Right to protect yourself and your family from criminals and the Chinese government allies, the democrat party....

If you want to give a gun as a Christmas gift, here is a quick look at how to do it legally.....

Well it will still be America after January no one is coming for your guns. I have been here over 50 years and the government has never ash me for my guns. That being said I could use a new twelve Guage for turkey hunting couple new pan fish rods and maybe a few thousand yards of braided fishing line if we are having a secret santa

Well it will still be America after January no one is coming for your guns. I have been here over 50 years and the government has never ash me for my guns. That being said I could use a new twelve Guage for turkey hunting couple new pan fish rods and maybe a few thousand yards of braided fishing line if we are having a secret santa
Apparently you didn't hear Beto Orourkes speech.

if we are having a secret santa

We are

I'm yours

already filled your stocking

1607459547244.png

Apparently you didn't hear Beto Orourkes speech.
Talk is cheap over 50 years of history and second amendment. I lose no sleep. My guns are fine so are yours.hate to tell ya this democrats hunt also they ain't losing their guns either. Oh ya that history is just since I been here. We have centuries of it. You can worry about the gubment taking your guns I will worry bout shit that can actually happen. I know I am probably breaking laws I don't know about but I do not concern myself with new ones to often they normally do not effect me.. I no longer use any of my professional licenses except my captains and guide license. I pay attention to what effects those other wise what do I realy care about laws. Worry less be happier!

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!
Dr. Seuss is going to sue you. LOL

lol

Good luck with that.

Idiot conservatives and their wrongheaded, unwarranted panic buying has made guns scarce and ammo scarcer.

As already correctly noted, we'll still be very much America after January; indeed, more so.

And guns after January will be available, albeit not plentiful, the consequence of rightwing nitwits and their needless panic buying.

Guns aren't going to be banned.

Guns aren't going to be confiscated.

As already correctly noted, we'll still be very much America after January; indeed, more so.

And guns after January will be available, albeit not plentiful, the consequence of rightwing nitwits and their needless panic buying.

Guns aren't going to be banned.

Guns aren't going to be confiscated.
Not as long as dems keep panic buying TP. Goes to prove that they are full of........

Forum List

Back