UPDATE!--Backfire in Ohio: Mother is Pregnant by her 10 Year Old Child's Rapist!

WHAT story is a lie? It just keeps getting sadder and weirder. The kid GOT RAPED. MOM HID IT. Sent the kid OUT OF STATE for an abortion to hide the fact her lover did it. She DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT. The State AGeneral has confirmed that.

ANY medical provider is REQUIRED to report and confirm rape... SHE tried to find an abortion provider THAT WOULD NOT COMPLY.
What's somewhat uncomfortable about this is the people from these rural central American areas don't get abortions. For various reasons they don't get abortions. Men would not stand for it anyway. Their manhood is measured by the number of children. How did this mother decide to take her daughter for an abortion? Didn't want two babies in the house? Why? Did someone see a point to be made and pay her to create the narrative? I hope there is a full scale investigation.

Reminds me of this joke…

I met an older woman in a bar last night...​

She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double? 'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like. I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night'. We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'

Reminds me of this joke…

I met an older woman in a bar last night...​

She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double? 'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like. I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night'. We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'
Lmao!

What's somewhat uncomfortable about this is the people from these rural central American areas don't get abortions. For various reasons they don't get abortions. Men would not stand for it anyway. Their manhood is measured by the number of children. How did this mother decide to take her daughter for an abortion? Didn't want two babies in the house? Why? Did someone see a point to be made and pay her to create the narrative? I hope there is a full scale investigation.
Their manhood is measured by the number of kids that have, but don't support?

Yes, an illegal alien pedophile (clicks all the liberal boxes) impregnates a child. And then that child could have actually stayed in the state that happened and gotten a legal abortion, nonetheless. But liberals do this wierdo drama queen shit.
Never let a crisis go to waste. Create a fake urgency to ship the girl out of state so that Joke Biden can do another "Whipping Haitians" speech. The Democrats are scum.

No, she could not have mary.

But hey, your the ghoul who would have the state force this child to bare a child.
Yes, she could have.

The question is, why are you concerned about that and not the real story here?

Forum List

Back