UPDATE!--Backfire in Ohio: Mother is Pregnant by her 10 Year Old Child's Rapist!

I called this one after seeing the original Telemundo piece on TV yesterday. She was DEFENDING her child rapists to the reporter. "He's not a bad man".

THIS is why I didn't go into law when the guidance counselors were pushing me that way. Couldn't deal with that much personal dysfunction.
Now I'm wondering if the mother was grooming her daughter.

Liberals do that kind of stuff, you know. They're very strange people

The narrative is officially crushed.

Telemundo Reporter Confirms Woman’s Domestic Relationship in Ohio Child Rape Case – Mother is Pregnant by Her Child’s Rapist! (VIDEO)​

Tacos gonna taco

Oy

Telemundo Reporter Confirms Woman’s Domestic Relationship in Ohio Child Rape Case – Mother is Pregnant by Her Child’s Rapist! (VIDEO)​

Saw this coming when the mother reportedly said the child was "fine". Right. No mother says that in such circumstances.

Saw this coming when the mother reportedly said the child was "fine". Right. No mother says that in such circumstances.

Well... libtards... so mommy says the child is fine, which means she doesn't mind her getting an abortion. This just sounds like y'r typical libtard, I don't see anything unusual here. The mother probably asked the daughter if she did it willingly and she said yes, so everything's okay. I mean, this the way libtards roll. :dunno:

Apparently, according to liberals, GRAVITY is racist as well, because it is a "construct" that keeps us all DOWN. ( never mind say the we use it to put satellites in orbit). Facts are NOT liberals' friend.

Sometimes men date the mother of children to have access to the children. It happens all the time in the US to the non immigrant population.

The good ole south of the border rape culture.
1*w409XjvkqfakdpXjFgkz1A.gif

What's somewhat uncomfortable about this is the people from these rural central American areas don't get abortions. For various reasons they don't get abortions. Men would not stand for it anyway. Their manhood is measured by the number of children. How did this mother decide to take her daughter for an abortion? Didn't want two babies in the house? Why? Did someone see a point to be made and pay her to create the narrative? I hope there is a full scale investigation.

It's simply a bad ABUSIVE relationship. That's common everywhere. And a woman that cares MORE about a abusive partner than her kids. Dont ask me about this. I can barely fathom what it takes to be that oblivious to personal security.

Not

hing is “crushed”. Most of the time, when a child is sexually abused it’s by someone the child knows, usually a family member.

Sure sure, explain how she could have?

Ohio law doesn't include rape or incest.

I told you that already. The AGeneral of ILLINOIS reminded folks that the kid WOULD be able to have an abortion under Illinois state law. This whole thing is about THE MOTHER NOT wanting the rape reported.

So she found an IMMORAL, law avoiding abortion director who got her into some chop shop in Indiana where they serviced the kid WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CHILD ABUSE.

Who wants that? 10 yr old pregnant and an abortion provider WILLING TO PROTECT the child rapist? Which TURNS OUT to be the father of fetus the MOTHER IS NOW CARRYING.

You'd certainly TURN YOUR back on a CHILD AND WOMAN abuser. Wouldn't ya??????

No questions asked abortions --- DO NOT APPLY TO RAPED 10 year olds -- you despicable moron.

Not

hing is “crushed”. Most of the time, when a child is sexually abused it’s by someone the child knows, usually a family member.

I'm surprised you are not getting this either. ITS WORSE than the original story. See my post above.

NOTHING CAN WORSE than an abortion provider HIDING BOTH child abuse and woman abuse.

I told you that already. The AGeneral of ILLINOIS reminded folks that the kid WOULD be able to have an abortion under Illinois state law. This whole thing is about THE MOTHER NOT wanting the rape reported.

So she found an IMMORAL, law avoiding abortion director who got her into some chop shop in Indiana where they serviced the kid WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CHILD ABUSE.

Who wants that? 10 yr old pregnant and an abortion provider WILLING TO PROTECT the child rapist? Which TURNS OUT to be the father of fetus the MOTHER IS NOW CARRYING.

You'd certainly TURN YOUR back on a CHILD AND WOMAN abuser. Wouldn't ya??????

No questions asked abortions --- DO NOT APPLY TO RAPED 10 year olds -- you despicable moron.
It wasn’t a “chop shop” and she wasn’t “law avoiding”, it wasn’t Illinois, she reported it per the rules.

Child Protective Services should have this man removed from the household asap.
Maybe they MIGHT -- IF THEY had used a rape kit on the child or preserved some fetal DNA. But this was recommended by the Illinois abortion director because SHE KNOWS if you take the child OUT of the state -- INDIANA isn't required to file a Child Protective order. To DO SO would 'violate the over-riding FEDERAL HIPPA laws".

Without that DNA evidence on the fetus or child -- there's likely no case. It's diabolical.

There's a LIMIT to "no questions asked" abortions. And child/woman abuse is a major limit.

Forum List

Back