upon learning new facts just now: Jack Teixeira should be executed...Hang the scoundrel

I guess I had not read a lot about his guy. I figured he was like that Reality Winner from Augusta who thought she was exposing the truth for the good of humanity. He was actively instigating violence. Is he getting a general courts-martial? Or civilian trial?

Smells like typical FUDGE and FRAUD from Zionist Fascist UUUUUUUkraine supporters...

WE, the AMERICAN PEOPLE, have THE RIGHT TO KNOW where our TRAITOR Prez is deploying our troops for combat.

Everyone who disagrees with that is a Zionist Fascist TRAITOR, like the one who thinks this is fake news below...

Smells like typical FUDGE and FRAUD from Zionist Fascist UUUUUUUkraine supporters...

WE, the AMERICAN PEOPLE, have THE RIGHT TO KNOW where our TRAITOR Prez is deploying our troops for combat.

Everyone who disagrees with that is a Zionist Fascist TRAITOR.
Is this the internet forum persona, or are you really like this in real life?

i can not defend this bad (or sick) guy...fast trial, death penalty

Literally 26 minutes before this post:

Is this the internet forum persona, or are you really like this in real life?

Don't like truth.

Don't care about America.

Hate our troops.

Love israel.

Zionist Fascists are all the same...

Literally 26 minutes before this post:

yea i just learned about his comments. the internet moves fast

Maybe later today.
It's 1 thing to be certain, but you can be certain and be wrong It's another to be certain & be right, or to be certain & be moving in the right direction, or be certain about a principle then learn new facts, take those new facts, put them to use in order to change

It seems to me more information led him to alter his opinion of Teixerira. I think that is admirable.
I knew about this creep almost the day it happened. The information is there if you look for it.

I knew about this creep almost the day it happened. The information is there if you look for it.
you should've told me. i'm an oppo researcher but i'm not great a tech stuff, it took me ages to learn how to use spotify, which i'm told is simple to use

i can not defend this bad (or sick) guy...fast trial, death penalty
Oh deary , dear .
DYOR
Eliot Higgins runs(ran) Bellingcat which is MI6 and therefore 100% CIA .
It's crap from a to z (zed).
Followed Higgins in full detail when they were faking Russian chemical attacks in Syria. All done proxy for the US
Deliberate misinformation .
The lad is almost certain a patsy but will be 100% looked after despite any public show they create for the Gullible to lap up and titlillate each other with on the platforms like Twitty for Twits

Forum List

Back