upon learning new facts just now: Jack Teixeira should be executed...Hang the scoundrel

i can not defend this bad (or sick) guy...fast trial, death penalty

I don't even know what they call treason anymore. It used to be the death penalty but now you can screw the country over in many ways and it's not even called treason, unless it is something Trump did.

Chelsea Manning was released and offered a sex change after intentionally leaking classified documents during the Trump administration but lefties want to execute Teixeria for sharing classified information on an internet chat room during the Biden administration. No surprise here. ?

if it weren't for me, you guys wouldn't even KNOW about this new info, so shut up!

I don't even know what they call treason anymore. It used to be the death penalty but now you can screw the country over in many ways and it's not even called treason, unless it is something Trump did.
I think treason was defined by the founding fathers and has not changed since.

if it weren't for me, you guys wouldn't even KNOW about this new info, so shut up!
What info?
That a known disinformation organisation that fronts for MI6 and therefore for the CIA ( see Five Eyes Agreements) has scribbled nonsense on Twitty ?
It confirms what was known from the start-- the whole incident is a Langley Fake.

Another Deep State piece of theatre to stop real Whistleblowers and Patriots from spilling the beans .
The big stick with the threat of financial ruin ( see Alec Jones) and/or a million years in prison . Jack will serve no actual time .

Shim sham , another Scam.

What info?
That a known disinformation organisation that fronts for MI6 and therefore for the CIA ( see Five Eyes Agreements) has scribbled nonsense on Twitty ?
It confirms what was known from the start-- the whole incident is a Langley Fake.

Another Deep State piece of theatre to stop real Whistleblowers and Patriots from spilling the beans .
The big stick with the threat of financial ruin ( see Alec Jones) and/or a million years in prison . Jack will serve no actual time .

what if YOU'RE the deep state?

What info?

Dude. At least pretend you’re not a Kremlin asset

Forum List

Back