US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

Underemployed are a fast growing segment of job workers.
LIAR!

Underemployed has gone down from 8,046,000 as Bush crawled out of office to 5,843,000 now, a DECREASE of over 2 million in what you call "a fast growing segment of job workers."

Most of the no longer unemployed quit looking for a job. Congrats on that, making people give up entirely on finding a job is quite the achievement
You gotta just love the Right, after getting nailed in a lie, the Right just make up another lie.

You don't know that people have dropped out of the labor market? Seriously?

Obama told him it didn't happen and he gladly puckered up.

Those are the real numbers, deal with it!

Sure, and so's the tooth fairy and Batman ya lying sack of shit. :lol:
You can't handle the truth!
You can't tell the truth.
But I can read the numbers, and they are the truth that you can't handle.

The truth is, and the numbers show it, that food stamp use under Bush is way less than food stamp use under Obama at the same level of unemployment. Since getting a job is one of the major ways to no longer be on unemployment, why isn't the level of food stamp use under Obama the same as it was under Bush at the same level of unemployment? The way you Obama supporters parrot about how good Obama is supposed to be, surely he could have done the same or better than someone you consider a buffoon. Apparently, he's not that good.

LIAR!

Underemployed has gone down from 8,046,000 as Bush crawled out of office to 5,843,000 now, a DECREASE of over 2 million in what you call "a fast growing segment of job workers."

Most of the no longer unemployed quit looking for a job. Congrats on that, making people give up entirely on finding a job is quite the achievement
You gotta just love the Right, after getting nailed in a lie, the Right just make up another lie.

But you claim that "MOST" who have dropped out did so out of discouragement, which IS a lie, and you know it.
Discouraged workers have declined from 1,318,000 at the peak of the Great Bush Recession to 502,000 now.

LIAR!

It has been declining since 2012 to its lowest level in 5 years, and 1.9 million in the last year.

That level is STILL 70% higher than any time prior to Obama being President.
LIAR!

Tell that to the Washington Times.
So you are saying you are only a stupid lying gossip parroting the premeditated lies of the Washington Slimes.
Thank you.

I'm stating facts. Not my fault you discount the source because you don't like the facts it states. So many of you Obama dick suckers believe if you disagree with what a source says it makes what is a fact not a fact. No amount of disagreement changes the truth you refuse to accept.
You gave No "facts." You gave an opinion with no numbers to back it, simply appealing to the authority of the discredited Washington Slimes.

So one month of job growth after 7 1/2 years gives you a hard on?

:wtf:

Really?

They call you the premature, evaluater, don't they?

The "hard on" is for the longest streak of job growth in 50 years...you can go back under the rock now.

Long, yes, but incredibly weak. Obama is going to be the first President to not have a single year of 3% GDP growth in his entire Presidency. Particularly remarkable considering the hole he started in. Typically GDP growth is high coming out of recessions just getting back where we were. You're proud of that? You think kids should get stars for getting Ds too or just Presidents?
Obama is going to be the first President to not have a single year of 3% GDP growth in his entire Presidency. Particularly remarkable considering the hole he started in. Typically GDP growth is high coming out of recessions just getting back where we were.

Do you know the formula for calculating GDP?

One of the variables is "G"......

This is the first recession since 1960 where the Federal & State Government contribution to GDP has been negative.....

And starting from the bottom of a deep recession? Yeah, that's OK then ...

:lmao:

You sheeple will believe anything Democrats tell you. And I'll buy State and local are negative. But the Feds? I call BS to that, they are growing like crazy

Net REDUCTION in the federal workforce since Feb 2009 - 13,000...

You sheeple will believe anything Democrats tell you. And I'll buy State and local are negative. But the Feds? I call BS to that, they are growing like crazy

It is as if he is posting to convince everyone that conservatives are ignorant, hypocritical liars.

Seriously, how tough is it to fact check yourself before looking like an idiot?

There were more than 14.7 million more FREELOADERS using food stamps than in 2000. Those belong to your GIRL Bush.

One big difference. Obama claims lower unemployment, a major factor that would cause food stamp use to go down, is happening. If unemployment, as is being claimed, is going way down, why isn't food stamp use going way down to match it?
But food stamp use IS going down from the highs due to the Great Bush Recession, you just have been misinformed that food stamps is not going down, and since that is what you want to hear you never bother to check your misinformation sources. But you WILL challenge me for my source, wont you?!!!

Still blaming something 8 years later? Those highs are still 10+ million HIGHER than when Obama took office. If you boy is so good, shouldn't he have been able to do something about it by now.

When unemployment under Bush was at the same number Obama claims now, there were far fewer using food stamps. Seems Bush was able to do better at that same level than Obama.
It was Bush's policies what caused the economic shit to hit the fan and therefore he owns the high food stamp use even though he ducked out of the way.

So you can't refute that Bush did a better job at the same unemployment rate as Obama claims currently exists. What you seem to be able to do is make excuses for why your black boy can't do the job using apples to apples comparison than the white guy.
You're a fucking idiot......

Scrub presided over a net LOSS of private sector jobs and a doubling of SNAP rolls.

It is as if he is posting to convince everyone that conservatives are ignorant, hypocritical liars.

Seriously, how tough is it to fact check yourself before looking like an idiot?

Proceed from uninformed bias

Cruise innertubes for sources making a good living confirming uninformed bias

Declare as "fact"

Mince

Rebleat

The Circle of Reactionary Ignorance..

Now see, I couldn't see who you were addressing, but I guessed it was Faun from your description. And when I clicked reply to see who it is ... there you go. Gay boy himself ...

Yeah, he's an Obama ho. Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PgKZ-prq...yFHUusZ_qoTTDQMgCLcB/s1600/PrivateMay2016.PNG

Clinton's two terms were the best for both private and total non-farm job creation, followed by Reagan's 2nd term.

Currently Obama's 2nd term is on pace to be the 3rd best ever for private job creation. However, with very few public sector jobs added, Obama's 2nd term is only on pace to be the fourth best for total job creation.

Note: Only 205 thousand public sector jobs have been added during the first forty months of Obama's 2nd term (following a record loss of 708 thousand public sector jobs during Obama's 1st term). This is about 15% of the public sector jobs added during Reagan's 2nd term!

PrivateMay2016.PNG

Yet well over 40 million are still freeloading on food stamps. I thought job creation for which Obama takes credit would bring that number way down. It hasn't. Explain, or should I say make some excuse.

It has...at least according to the people who administer the program....

the S in SNAP stands for SUPPLEMENTAL........do you have any idea what that means?

I compared unemployment rates and rates of food stamp use. What I found was that when unemployment was the same under Bush as it is under Obama, food stamp use is still much higher at the same unemployment rate with Obama.

If all these good jobs are being created under Obama, why is the need to supplement so much higher than it was at the same level of unemployment under Bush?

He wasn't even being that deep. He was ignoring 7 years of food stamp increases under Obama and just saying it went down the last few months as if that's an argument
You are wrong......and wrong....

There is no fixed correlation between employment trends and SNAP participation.

SNAP participation increased in 7 of 8 years under Scrub, even as employment increased
in 4.5 of 8....

LIAR!

But you claim that "MOST" who have dropped out did so out of discouragement, which IS a lie, and you know it.
Discouraged workers have declined from 1,318,000 at the peak of the Great Bush Recession to 502,000 now.

Well, whether it's "most" or not is debatable based on how you're counting them, and I agree I wasn't specific in that. But where do you get that there are 502K discouraged workers? That's hard to swallow.

Edit: I Googled it, you are only counting "marginally attached" workers. That's like when you called the 45 million food stamp receivers 1.9 million. Where are you getting your data? Crooks and Liars or the Democratic Underground?

While Bush policies increased unemployment from about 4% to 10% those same policies increased food stamp use from 17 million to 47 million. Obama has reduced unemployment from 10% to 5% and food stamp use from 47 million to 43 million.
Only the Right would call Bush a success and Obama a failure! :cuckoo:

Being willfully stupid is one thing...being a pathological liar is quite another....you should be ashamed of yourself.
You should challenge him to provide citations.......

I know, right?

LIAR!

Well, whether it's "most" or not is debatable based on how you're counting them, and I agree I wasn't specific in that. But where do you get that there are 502K discouraged workers? That's hard to swallow

You can go to BLS...

The only problem being it was a lie. I said it was mostly shit jobs and part time. Sputnik changed that to "mostly part time." Just a flat out lie, totally different thing.

I love how you lie as you accuse people of lying. Hilarious stuff.

You said most jobs created were part time and just because that is not ALL you said doesn't mean you didn't say it. I've proven that to be fabricated BS and now you post more BS trying to skirt around the facts.

You don't have to accept simple facts, you just have to accept them to not look like a fact denying idiot without any credibility.

Now as to your other claim of "shit jobs", I have no idea what you base it on, but going by your record it is based on NOTHING substantive.

Here's the other problem with the chart. I count part time as anything less than full time. This chart is counting underemployed as full time. Meaning you took a big step down and/or they offer you the 25-30 hour a week range. Explain how a low end worker lives on that.

In fact many companies are specifically limiting employees to under 30 hours because that's when government fucks them with Obamacare. This counts them as full time. They aren't.

Same goes to the rest of your naked assertions - SOURCE IT because there is not a single reason for anyone to trust anything you type.

Lies wrapped in lies wrapped in lies, that's what you people have.

That and after 7 1/2 years, Obama had a good month for one stat! Hail Obama!

More blatant lying.

LaborMarket_may16_figure1-620x338.png

You seriously see only "one good month"?

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

If you count underemployed as part time and claim that part time workers are not going up, yeah, that's a lie

You want the category

Employed Part Time for Economic Reasons...

Thank me later.

"Full time" is 40 hours a week.

According to WHO?

I work 37.5 hours a week. I THOUGHT I was a full time employee, my employer thinks I am a full time employee...what do you say mr.Empty-encyclopedia? Are we all wrong or you are just full of shit political hack making up numbers out of convenience?

Ouch. Full time is 37.5, not 40! Bam, kaz, nailed you!

OK, it's 37.2. Happy?
To BLS it's 35 hrs.

So one month of job growth after 7 1/2 years gives you a hard on?

:wtf:

Really?

They call you the premature, evaluater, don't they?

The "hard on" is for the longest streak of job growth in 50 years...you can go back under the rock now.

Long, yes, but incredibly weak. Obama is going to be the first President to not have a single year of 3% GDP growth in his entire Presidency. Particularly remarkable considering the hole he started in. Typically GDP growth is high coming out of recessions just getting back where we were. You're proud of that? You think kids should get stars for getting Ds too or just Presidents?
Obama is going to be the first President to not have a single year of 3% GDP growth in his entire Presidency. Particularly remarkable considering the hole he started in. Typically GDP growth is high coming out of recessions just getting back where we were.

Do you know the formula for calculating GDP?

One of the variables is "G"......

This is the first recession since 1960 where the Federal & State Government contribution to GDP has been negative.....

OK, fair enough. Nothing sarcastic in that, I concede that point.

It doesn't change that 10 million over 7.5 years in a country of 350 million starting from the bottom of a recession is piddling, but I did say government workers were part of that growth, and they were not over that period

Forum List

Back