US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

Long, yes, but incredibly weak.

Incredibly Weak? 17 million jobs gained streak is incredibly weak?

Time to put down that bong. :420:

I like how you deleted the rest of my post. And yes, 17 million from the bottom of a recession over 7 1/2 years doesn't cut it.

Maybe if Obama weren't more focused with running the economy than helping it.

Most of the unemployment reduction was Obama convincing people to give up looking for a job.

There's also mostly shit paying and part time jobs

Asserting is easy....what can you actually demonstrate?
His post already demonstrated that he's a moron. Almost all those jobs have been full time jobs yet he carries the rightwing jock strap which mindlessly spits that they're mostly low paying part time work. :cuckoo:

That's the beauty of not relying on credible sources......Free your mind and the rest will follow...
You left a key number out. There are more than 10 million more FREELOADERS using food stamps than in 2008. Those belong to your BOY Obama.
There were more than 14.7 million more FREELOADERS using food stamps than in 2000. Those belong to your GIRL Bush.

One big difference. Obama claims lower unemployment, a major factor that would cause food stamp use to go down, is happening. If unemployment, as is being claimed, is going way down, why isn't food stamp use going way down to match it?

Lower unemployment is a FACT.......you can check with BLS........and SNAP participation, and spending, IS going down....

It's way up since Obama took office

No, but you sharing your homo-erotic fantasies on a public forum reveals more about you than I think you realize.

Your aura is feminine....with a dash of butch and a spoonful of stupid so I was just guessing. :smoke:

Now see, I couldn't see who you were addressing, but I guessed it was Faun from your description. And when I clicked reply to see who it is ... there you go. Gay boy himself ...

Yeah, he's an Obama ho. Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PgKZ-prq...yFHUusZ_qoTTDQMgCLcB/s1600/PrivateMay2016.PNG

Clinton's two terms were the best for both private and total non-farm job creation, followed by Reagan's 2nd term.

Currently Obama's 2nd term is on pace to be the 3rd best ever for private job creation. However, with very few public sector jobs added, Obama's 2nd term is only on pace to be the fourth best for total job creation.

Note: Only 205 thousand public sector jobs have been added during the first forty months of Obama's 2nd term (following a record loss of 708 thousand public sector jobs during Obama's 1st term). This is about 15% of the public sector jobs added during Reagan's 2nd term!

PrivateMay2016.PNG

Yet well over 40 million are still freeloading on food stamps. I thought job creation for which Obama takes credit would bring that number way down. It hasn't. Explain, or should I say make some excuse.

It has...at least according to the people who administer the program....

the S in SNAP stands for SUPPLEMENTAL........do you have any idea what that means?

It went up for 7 years, now it's down for a few months. Obama is a GOD!

I like how you deleted the rest of my post. And yes, 17 million from the bottom of a recession over 7 1/2 years doesn't cut it.

Most of the unemployment reduction was Obama convincing people to give up looking for a job.

I like that cutting too, since it was irrelevant to job counts. And lets not bullshit, no number would CUT IT for you when it comes to economy during Obama's stay in office. You should be honest on that point with yourself and others.

Mostly part time jobs you say? I say more bs. Same for "shit paying".

netChange.jpg

OK....that's quite enough of that!

The only problem being it was a lie. I said it was mostly shit jobs and part time. Sputnik changed that to "mostly part time." Just a flat out lie, totally different thing.

Here's the other problem with the chart. I count part time as anything less than full time. This chart is counting underemployed as full time. Meaning you took a big step down and/or they offer you the 25-30 hour a week range. Explain how a low end worker lives on that.

In fact many companies are specifically limiting employees to under 30 hours because that's when government fucks them with Obamacare. This counts them as full time. They aren't.

Lies wrapped in lies wrapped in lies, that's what you people have.

That and after 7 1/2 years, Obama had a good month for one stat! Hail Obama!

No, but you sharing your homo-erotic fantasies on a public forum reveals more about you than I think you realize.

Your aura is feminine....with a dash of butch and a spoonful of stupid so I was just guessing. :smoke:

Now see, I couldn't see who you were addressing, but I guessed it was Faun from your description. And when I clicked reply to see who it is ... there you go. Gay boy himself ...

Yeah, he's an Obama ho. Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PgKZ-prq...yFHUusZ_qoTTDQMgCLcB/s1600/PrivateMay2016.PNG

Clinton's two terms were the best for both private and total non-farm job creation, followed by Reagan's 2nd term.

Currently Obama's 2nd term is on pace to be the 3rd best ever for private job creation. However, with very few public sector jobs added, Obama's 2nd term is only on pace to be the fourth best for total job creation.

Note: Only 205 thousand public sector jobs have been added during the first forty months of Obama's 2nd term (following a record loss of 708 thousand public sector jobs during Obama's 1st term). This is about 15% of the public sector jobs added during Reagan's 2nd term!

PrivateMay2016.PNG

Yet well over 40 million are still freeloading on food stamps. I thought job creation for which Obama takes credit would bring that number way down. It hasn't. Explain, or should I say make some excuse.

the S in SNAP stands for SUPPLEMENTAL........do you have any idea what that means?

I compared unemployment rates and rates of food stamp use. What I found was that when unemployment was the same under Bush as it is under Obama, food stamp use is still much higher at the same unemployment rate with Obama.

If all these good jobs are being created under Obama, why is the need to supplement so much higher than it was at the same level of unemployment under Bush?

PrivateMay2016.PNG

What Slim doesn't acknowledge is that if you take unemployment rates under Bush and find the same unemployment rate under Obama, millions more are receiving a supplement at the same overall level of unemployment under Obama.

Here's the other problem with the chart. I count part time as anything less than full time. This chart is counting underemployed as full time.
What are you defining as "underemployed" in this context?
Meaning you took a big step down and/or they offer you the 25-30 hour a week range. Explain how a low end worker lives on that.
Whether or not someone can live off of a job is irrelevant when measuring jobs. A teenager living with his/her parents, or a married person whose spouse works, might easily live off of a minimum wage, 5 hours/week job. While someone working 60 hours a week at twice minimum wage might not be making enough.

In fact many companies are specifically limiting employees to under 30 hours because that's when government fucks them with Obamacare. This counts them as full time.
No it doesn't. For these statistics, 40 hours is considered the standard for full time, so 35 plus hours is classified as full time (you have to go a little under to fully capture the real number).

LIAR!

It has been declining since 2012 to its lowest level in 5 years, and 1.9 million in the last year.

In fact many companies are specifically limiting employees to under 30 hours because that's when government fucks them with Obamacare. This counts them as full time. They aren't.
LIAR!

BLS counts 35 or more hours as full time, not 30.

You left a key number out. There are more than 10 million more FREELOADERS using food stamps than in 2008. Those belong to your BOY Obama.
There were more than 14.7 million more FREELOADERS using food stamps than in 2000. Those belong to your GIRL Bush.

One big difference. Obama claims lower unemployment, a major factor that would cause food stamp use to go down, is happening. If unemployment, as is being claimed, is going way down, why isn't food stamp use going way down to match it?
But food stamp use IS going down from the highs due to the Great Bush Recession, you just have been misinformed that food stamps is not going down, and since that is what you want to hear you never bother to check your misinformation sources. But you WILL challenge me for my source, wont you?!!!

Still blaming something 8 years later? Those highs are still 10+ million HIGHER than when Obama took office. If you boy is so good, shouldn't he have been able to do something about it by now.

When unemployment under Bush was at the same number Obama claims now, there were far fewer using food stamps. Seems Bush was able to do better at that same level than Obama.

LIAR!

It has been declining since 2012 to its lowest level in 5 years, and 1.9 million in the last year.

That level is STILL 70% higher than any time prior to Obama being President.

But food stamp use IS going down from the highs due to the Great Bush Recession, you just have been misinformed that food stamps is not going down, and since that is what you want to hear you never bother to check your misinformation sources. But you WILL challenge me for my source, wont you?!!!

Still blaming something 8 years later? Those highs are still 10+ million HIGHER than when Obama took office. If you boy is so good, shouldn't he have been able to do something about it by now.

When unemployment under Bush was at the same number Obama claims now, there were far fewer using food stamps. Seems Bush was able to do better at that same level than Obama.
It was Bush's policies what caused the economic shit to hit the fan and therefore he owns the high food stamp use even though he ducked out of the way.

LIAR!

LIAR!

It was Bush's policies what caused the economic shit to hit the fan and therefore he owns the high food stamp use even though he ducked out of the way.

So you can't refute that Bush did a better job at the same unemployment rate as Obama claims currently exists. What you seem to be able to do is make excuses for why your black boy can't do the job using apples to apples comparison than the white guy.

LIAR!

LIAR!

Tell that to the Washington Times.

PrivateMay2016.PNG

I compared unemployment rates and rates of food stamp use. What I found was that when unemployment was the same under Bush as it is under Obama, food stamp use is still much higher at the same unemployment rate with Obama.

If all these good jobs are being created under Obama, why is the need to supplement so much higher than it was at the same level of unemployment under Bush?

He wasn't even being that deep. He was ignoring 7 years of food stamp increases under Obama and just saying it went down the last few months as if that's an argument

Asserting is easy....what can you actually demonstrate?

That Obama according to your own side created 10 million jobs in a country of 350 million people over 7 1/2 years starting from the bottom of a recession. Do the math, it sucks.

And that is even before government jobs that drain the economy rather than building it and that many of the jobs are low paying and part time

Bold Assertions followed by more Bold Assertions?

What are the odds, eh?

Gonna be a long wait til we see that again, I bet.

So you can't refute that Bush did a better job at the same unemployment rate as Obama claims currently exists. What you seem to be able to do is make excuses for why your black boy can't do the job using apples to apples comparison than the white guy.
While Bush policies increased unemployment from about 4% to 10% those same policies increased food stamp use from 17 million to 47 million. Obama has reduced unemployment from 10% to 5% and food stamp use from 47 million to 43 million.
Only the Right would call Bush a success and Obama a failure! :cuckoo:

I like that cutting too, since it was irrelevant to job counts. And lets not bullshit, no number would CUT IT for you when it comes to economy during Obama's stay in office. You should be honest on that point with yourself and others.

Mostly part time jobs you say? I say more bs. Same for "shit paying".

netChange.jpg

Strawman, I didn't say "mostly part-time jobs."

And 10 million people over 7 1/2 years in a country of 350 million starting at the bottom of a recession. Oooohhhhhh, I'm impressed. What they were mostly were government jobs. Leaches on the economy, not creators of the economy.

Calling Obama a jobs President is like calling W the Middle East peace President. You're a sycophant for the Democrats. If they farted, you'd as who brought the lilacs
" What they were mostly were government jobs"

You have absolutely no idea what you are yammering about...

LIAR!

LIAR!

Tell that to the Washington Times.
So you are saying you are only a stupid lying gossip parroting the premeditated lies of the Washington Slimes.
Thank you.

While Bush policies increased unemployment from about 4% to 10% those same policies increased food stamp use from 17 million to 47 million. Obama has reduced unemployment from 10% to 5% and food stamp use from 47 million to 43 million.
Only the Right would call Bush a success and Obama a failure! :cuckoo:

Being willfully stupid is one thing...being a pathological liar is quite another....you should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back