US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

Here's the other problem with the chart. I count part time as anything less than full time. This chart is counting underemployed as full time.
What are you defining as "underemployed" in this context?

I'm confused. The next quote answers that. It even says I was answering it. I started with "meaning ..."

Meaning you took a big step down and/or they offer you the 25-30 hour a week range. Explain how a low end worker lives on that.
Whether or not someone can live off of a job is irrelevant when measuring jobs. A teenager living with his/her parents, or a married person whose spouse works, might easily live off of a minimum wage, 5 hours/week job. While someone working 60 hours a week at twice minimum wage might not be making enough.

"Full time" is 40 hours a week. 25-30 is "underemployed." Yet Sparky is counting them as full time. My point is pretty clear, I'm not sure what your point is.

In fact many companies are specifically limiting employees to under 30 hours because that's when government fucks them with Obamacare. This counts them as full time.
No it doesn't. For these statistics, 40 hours is considered the standard for full time, so 35 plus hours is classified as full time (you have to go a little under to fully capture the real number).

If that's the case, than the whole chart is a lie because it shows part time workers as not going up. Underemployed are a fast growing segment of job workers. That part time is not going up is only possible if you don't include underemployed. Obamacare specifically is driving up underemployed because of the 30 hour threshhold

While Bush policies increased unemployment from about 4% to 10% those same policies increased food stamp use from 17 million to 47 million. Obama has reduced unemployment from 10% to 5% and food stamp use from 47 million to 43 million.
Only the Right would call Bush a success and Obama a failure! :cuckoo:

Being willfully stupid is one thing...being a pathological liar is quite another....you should be ashamed of yourself.
Those are the real numbers, deal with it!

The only problem being it was a lie. I said it was mostly shit jobs and part time. Sputnik changed that to "mostly part time." Just a flat out lie, totally different thing.

I love how you lie as you accuse people of lying. Hilarious stuff.

You said most jobs created were part time and just because that is not ALL you said doesn't mean you didn't say it. I've proven that to be fabricated BS and now you post more BS trying to skirt around the facts.

You don't have to accept simple facts, you just have to accept them to not look like a fact denying idiot without any credibility.

Now as to your other claim of "shit jobs", I have no idea what you base it on, but going by your record it is based on NOTHING substantive.

Here's the other problem with the chart. I count part time as anything less than full time. This chart is counting underemployed as full time. Meaning you took a big step down and/or they offer you the 25-30 hour a week range. Explain how a low end worker lives on that.

In fact many companies are specifically limiting employees to under 30 hours because that's when government fucks them with Obamacare. This counts them as full time. They aren't.

Same goes to the rest of your naked assertions - SOURCE IT because there is not a single reason for anyone to trust anything you type.

Lies wrapped in lies wrapped in lies, that's what you people have.

That and after 7 1/2 years, Obama had a good month for one stat! Hail Obama!

More blatant lying.

LaborMarket_may16_figure1-620x338.png

You seriously see only "one good month"?

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

Long, yes, but incredibly weak.

Incredibly Weak? 17 million jobs gained streak is incredibly weak?

Time to put down that bong. :420:

I like how you deleted the rest of my post. And yes, 17 million from the bottom of a recession over 7 1/2 years doesn't cut it.

Maybe if Obama weren't more focused with running the economy than helping it.

Most of the unemployment reduction was Obama convincing people to give up looking for a job.

There's also mostly shit paying and part time jobs

Asserting is easy....what can you actually demonstrate?

That Obama according to your own side created 10 million jobs in a country of 350 million people over 7 1/2 years starting from the bottom of a recession. Do the math, it sucks.

And that is even before government jobs that drain the economy rather than building it and that many of the jobs are low paying and part time
14.5 million since labor markets bottomed out in early 2010, actually.........net LOSS of 450,000 public sector jobs...

It has...at least according to the people who administer the program....

the S in SNAP stands for SUPPLEMENTAL........do you have any idea what that means?

It went up for 7 years, now it's down for a few months. Obama is a GOD!
LIAR!

It has been declining since 2012 to its lowest level in 5 years, and 1.9 million in the last year.

Wow! 45 million were on food stamps in February and it's down to 2 million? Obama is a GOD!

The only problem being it was a lie. I said it was mostly shit jobs and part time. Sputnik changed that to "mostly part time." Just a flat out lie, totally different thing.

You said most jobs created were part time and just because that is not ALL you said doesn't mean you didn't say it. I've proven that to be fabricated BS and now you post more BS trying to skirt around the facts.

You don't have to accept simple facts, you just have to accept them to not look like a fact denying idiot without any credibility.

Now as to your other claim of "shit jobs", I have no idea what you base it on, but going by your record it is based on NOTHING substantive.

Here's the other problem with the chart. I count part time as anything less than full time. This chart is counting underemployed as full time. Meaning you took a big step down and/or they offer you the 25-30 hour a week range. Explain how a low end worker lives on that.

In fact many companies are specifically limiting employees to under 30 hours because that's when government fucks them with Obamacare. This counts them as full time. They aren't.

Same goes to the rest of your naked assertions - SOURCE IT because there is not a single reason for anyone to trust anything you type.

More blatant lying.

If you count underemployed as part time and claim that part time workers are not going up, yeah, that's a lie

Underemployed are a fast growing segment of job workers.
LIAR!

Underemployed has gone down from 8,046,000 as Bush crawled out of office to 5,843,000 now, a DECREASE of over 2 million in what you call "a fast growing segment of job workers."

"Full time" is 40 hours a week.

According to WHO?

I work 37.5 hours a week. I THOUGHT I was a full time employee, my employer thinks I am a full time employee...what do you say mr.Empty-encyclopedia? Are we all wrong or you are just full of shit political hack making up numbers out of convenience?

Now see, I couldn't see who you were addressing, but I guessed it was Faun from your description. And when I clicked reply to see who it is ... there you go. Gay boy himself ...

Yeah, he's an Obama ho. Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PgKZ-prq...yFHUusZ_qoTTDQMgCLcB/s1600/PrivateMay2016.PNG

Clinton's two terms were the best for both private and total non-farm job creation, followed by Reagan's 2nd term.

Currently Obama's 2nd term is on pace to be the 3rd best ever for private job creation. However, with very few public sector jobs added, Obama's 2nd term is only on pace to be the fourth best for total job creation.

Note: Only 205 thousand public sector jobs have been added during the first forty months of Obama's 2nd term (following a record loss of 708 thousand public sector jobs during Obama's 1st term). This is about 15% of the public sector jobs added during Reagan's 2nd term!

PrivateMay2016.PNG

Yet well over 40 million are still freeloading on food stamps. I thought job creation for which Obama takes credit would bring that number way down. It hasn't. Explain, or should I say make some excuse.

the S in SNAP stands for SUPPLEMENTAL........do you have any idea what that means?

I compared unemployment rates and rates of food stamp use. What I found was that when unemployment was the same under Bush as it is under Obama, food stamp use is still much higher at the same unemployment rate with Obama.

If all these good jobs are being created under Obama, why is the need to supplement so much higher than it was at the same level of unemployment under Bush?

He wasn't even being that deep. He was ignoring 7 years of food stamp increases under Obama and just saying it went down the last few months as if that's an argument

If his argument held any water, he'd have to admit Obama couldn't do what Bush did at the same unemployment rate.

LIAR!

Underemployed has gone down from 8,046,000 as Bush crawled out of office to 5,843,000 now, a DECREASE of over 2 million in what you call "a fast growing segment of job workers."

Most of the no longer unemployed quit looking for a job. Congrats on that, making people give up entirely on finding a job is quite the achievement

More blatant lying.

If you count underemployed as part time and claim that part time workers are not going up, yeah, that's a lie
The underemployed have been declined over 2 million since Obama took office.

Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PgKZ-prq...yFHUusZ_qoTTDQMgCLcB/s1600/PrivateMay2016.PNG

Clinton's two terms were the best for both private and total non-farm job creation, followed by Reagan's 2nd term.

Currently Obama's 2nd term is on pace to be the 3rd best ever for private job creation. However, with very few public sector jobs added, Obama's 2nd term is only on pace to be the fourth best for total job creation.

Note: Only 205 thousand public sector jobs have been added during the first forty months of Obama's 2nd term (following a record loss of 708 thousand public sector jobs during Obama's 1st term). This is about 15% of the public sector jobs added during Reagan's 2nd term!

PrivateMay2016.PNG

Yet well over 40 million are still freeloading on food stamps. I thought job creation for which Obama takes credit would bring that number way down. It hasn't. Explain, or should I say make some excuse.

I compared unemployment rates and rates of food stamp use. What I found was that when unemployment was the same under Bush as it is under Obama, food stamp use is still much higher at the same unemployment rate with Obama.

If all these good jobs are being created under Obama, why is the need to supplement so much higher than it was at the same level of unemployment under Bush?

He wasn't even being that deep. He was ignoring 7 years of food stamp increases under Obama and just saying it went down the last few months as if that's an argument

If his argument held any water, he'd have to admit Obama couldn't do what Bush did at the same unemployment rate.

Bush did nothing but create unemployment too. Two peas in a pod. Tax and spend Presidents who suck the blood out of the economy and generate more government waste and overhead

It went up for 7 years, now it's down for a few months. Obama is a GOD!
LIAR!

It has been declining since 2012 to its lowest level in 5 years, and 1.9 million in the last year.

That level is STILL 70% higher than any time prior to Obama being President.
LIAR!

Tell that to the Washington Times.
So you are saying you are only a stupid lying gossip parroting the premeditated lies of the Washington Slimes.
Thank you.

I'm stating facts. Not my fault you discount the source because you don't like the facts it states. So many of you Obama dick suckers believe if you disagree with what a source says it makes what is a fact not a fact. No amount of disagreement changes the truth you refuse to accept.

LIAR!

Most of the no longer unemployed quit looking for a job. Congrats on that, making people give up entirely on finding a job is quite the achievement
You gotta just love the Right, after getting nailed in a lie, the Right just make up another lie.

"Full time" is 40 hours a week.

According to WHO?

I work 37.5 hours a week. I THOUGHT I was a full time employee, my employer thinks I am a full time employee...what do you say mr.Empty-encyclopedia? Are we all wrong or you are just full of shit political hack making up numbers out of convenience?

Ouch. Full time is 37.5, not 40! Bam, kaz, nailed you!

OK, it's 37.2. Happy?

LIAR!

You gotta just love the Right, after getting nailed in a lie, the Right just make up another lie.

You don't know that people have dropped out of the labor market? Seriously?

Bush did nothing but create unemployment too. Two peas in a pod. Tax and spend Presidents who suck the blood out of the economy and generate more government waste and overhead

I agree. However, what I'm trying to do is show someone that refuses to blame someone he supports being unwilling to do at the same level of unemployment what someone he hates was able to do better than his guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back