US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

Long, yes, but incredibly weak.

Incredibly Weak? 17 million jobs gained streak is incredibly weak?

Time to put down that bong. :420:

I like how you deleted the rest of my post. And yes, 17 million from the bottom of a recession over 7 1/2 years doesn't cut it.

Maybe if Obama weren't more focused with running the economy than helping it.

Most of the unemployment reduction was Obama convincing people to give up looking for a job.

There's also mostly shit paying and part time jobs

No, but you sharing your homo-erotic fantasies on a public forum reveals more about you than I think you realize.

Your aura is feminine....with a dash of butch and a spoonful of stupid so I was just guessing. :smoke:

I like how you deleted the rest of my post. And yes, 17 million from the bottom of a recession over 7 1/2 years doesn't cut it.

Most of the unemployment reduction was Obama convincing people to give up looking for a job.

Barrack Hussein to inner-circle: "Another 5,000,000 gave up looking...count them as employed....anybody seen my 9 iron?"

No, but you sharing your homo-erotic fantasies on a public forum reveals more about you than I think you realize.

Your aura is feminine....with a dash of butch and a spoonful of stupid so I was just guessing. :smoke:
That again stems from nothing but your own fervent imagination. I can't help you are haunted with homo-erotic feelings. Ldunno:

That again stems from nothing but your own fervent imagination. I can't help you are haunted with homo-erotic feelings. Ldunno:

"fervent" and "homo-erotic"...looks like Faun has learned some new words in a public school....are you dating your teacher by any chance?
boobies.gif

"fervent" and "homo-erotic"...looks like Faun has learned some new words in a public school....are you dating your teacher by any chance?
boobies.gif
Multi-syllabic words are a challenge for you, huh?

Now see, I couldn't see who you were addressing, but I guessed it was Faun from your description. And when I clicked reply to see who it is ... there you go. Gay boy himself ...

Yeah, he's an Obama ho. Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama

Now see, I couldn't see who you were addressing, but I guessed it was Faun from your description. And when I clicked reply to see who it is ... there you go. Gay boy himself ...

Yeah, he's an Obama ho. Amazing these dweebs, 7 1/2 years and one good month is all it takes for them to swoon over Obama
Aww, Kaz is kazzing again. Out of all the posters here, you guessed me. While that fails the smile test, I can't help but find the humor in that coming from the poster who admitted he could be the "wife" of the house, depending on circumstances. :ack-1:

Long, yes, but incredibly weak.

Incredibly Weak? 17 million jobs gained streak is incredibly weak?

Time to put down that bong. :420:

I like that cutting too, since it was irrelevant to job counts. And lets not bullshit, no number would CUT IT for you when it comes to economy during Obama's stay in office. You should be honest on that point with yourself and others.

Mostly part time jobs you say? I say more bs. Same for "shit paying".

netChange.jpg

Sorry, I can't help you if you struggle with English. :dunno: Home schooled?

Nope...raised by a family of coyotes...spent most of my youth luring family pets into ambushes. Ever eaten raw puppy on a rainy evening? Mmmmmmm.....

So you won't stop lying about your freak activities?
They're your gay fantasies. I can't help you there.

You can't seem to stop lying about your freak activities.
And yet, the only "freak activities" you speak of are the ones you create in your imagination. You realize that, right?

Just going on the level of jealousy you showed about Monica doing what you wanted to do.
And your homo-erotic fantasies persist. How sad. :(

For some reason you think my pointing out what YOU do is a fantasy. Not even close.

Multi-syllabic words are a challenge for you, huh?

"multi" wha? what do you have against slobs..you're a progressive right?
huh.gif
Sorry, I can't help you if you struggle with English. :dunno: Home schooled?

Perhaps you should help all those blacks that went to public schools that couldn't speak a coherent sentence if their welfare checks depended on it. They're products of the same public school system that you think educated you.

The only pussy related to me is the one between your wife's legs that I treated in a manner you'll never be able to do.
You can only dream, boi. My wife would laugh her ass off at your micro penis.

She didn't. It's a nightmare for you knowing I can do her better than you ever will. When I'm done, I'll throw her out like the piece of trash she is.
LOL

Keep tellin' yourself that. You have quite the fantasy life.

In the meantime, have another Snausages, boi... :itsok:

Keep telling yourself I didn't and live the fantasy that another man can do her better than you.
You're nothing but a mindless child. Of course I know you not only didn't. You couldn't. Again, all you're capable of is spewing your own fantasies on the forum. Sucks to be you, Snausages boi.

What you know, but are ashamed to admit, is that another MAN did what a little boy like you never could.

You left a key number out. There are more than 10 million more FREELOADERS using food stamps than in 2008. Those belong to your BOY Obama.
There were more than 14.7 million more FREELOADERS using food stamps than in 2000. Those belong to your GIRL Bush.

Forum List

Back