US and Iran strike a deal

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The US and Iran have reached a deal regarding Iran's nuclear program. However, what's missing is the very thing that makes it worthwhile. At will access to Iran's nuclear facilities. Under the deal, inspectors would be allowed to press for access to those facilities, however, Iran would be able to deny or delay such a request. I think this qualifies as an "I told you so" moment.

Iran and six world powers, led by the United States, reached a formal agreement early Tuesday aimed at curbing Tehran's nuclear program in exchange for billions of dollars in international sanctions relief.

Diplomats from both sides confirmed the deal had been reached after the latest 18-day round of intense and often fractious negotiations in Vienna, Austria blew through three self-imposed deadlines. A final meeting between the foreign ministers of Iran, the United States, Britain, China, France, Germany and Russia was underway Tuesday morning, with a press conference expected to follow. President Barack Obama was to make a statement on the agreement from the White House at 7 a.m. ET.

There was no immediate comment on the agreement from U.S. officials, but Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif described the accord as "a historic moment" as he attended the final session.

"We are reaching an agreement that is not perfect for anybody, but it is what we could accomplish," Zarif continued, "and it is an important achievement for all of us. Today could have been the end of hope on this issue. But now we are starting a new chapter of hope."

The last major sticking point appeared to be whether international weapons inspectors would be given access to Iranian nuclear sites. The deal includes a compromise between Washington and Tehran that would allow U.N. inspectors to press for visits to Iranian military sites as part of their monitoring duties. However, access at will to any site would not necessarily be granted and even if so, could be delayed, a condition that critics of the deal are sure to seize on as possibly giving Tehran time to cover any sign of non-compliance with its commitments.

Iran world powers agree to nuclear deal Fox News

About time, I was wondering if they were sitting around playing checkers.:)

The US and Iran have reached a deal regarding Iran's nuclear program. However, what's missing is the very thing that makes it worthwhile. At will access to Iran's nuclear facilities. Under the deal, inspectors would be allowed to press for access to those facilities, however, Iran would be able to deny or delay such a request. I think this qualifies as an "I told you so" moment.

Well, Tampon, I think you should get off the Couch and join Bill Krystol's Anti-Islam Legion. they will be impressed with your high "Call of Duty V" score.

On a serious note, this probably slows Iran's program, but at the end of the day, Iran is probably going to get a nuke.

Big deal.

The bigger deal is getting Iran out of its isolation and back into the international community.

The deal is a farce. Obama made what...three or four deadlines only to ignore them. As anyone with a functioning brain knows, ignoring your deadlines in international diplomacy, means you lose.

Obama clearly thinks the American people are dumb and will accept anything he tells them.

Nuclear Peace in our time!!!!!......nuclear peace in our time!!!!!..........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So.....how soon after Iran gets it's money will they start making nuclear weapons....

1) They never stopped.

2) a micronano second.

Meh, good thing they can't make a big bomb. We only allow them to make the smaller bombs that blow up Americans and allies

-Geaux

Now we can wait for Israel to do a false flag, I'm sure they have one planned out already , along with SA.

Sad to watch the United States grovel, beg, and crawl on its knees over the last year in order to reach this agreement. We are an international disgrace.

Now we can wait for Israel to do a false flag, I'm sure they have one planned out already , along with SA.
That would not surprise me.

It is also likely that the administration and their media will condemn anyone who publicly disapproves of the deal...calling them warmongers.

Obama-Kisses-Muslim-Ass-Political-Humor.jpg

Sad to watch the United States grovel, beg, and crawl on its knees over the last year in order to reach this agreement. We are an international disgrace.

obama is the disgrace, as are the people who voted for him.....I'm fine.

So.....how soon after Iran gets it's money will they start making nuclear weapons....

1) They never stopped.

2) a micronano second.
You may be right. We isolated North Korea and even paid them not to build a bomb. They built a bomb.

Iran is not North Korea........Iran is batshit crazy and they want to use the weapon.

61651420100873810340no.jpg

How childish of Israel to put this pic in their paper, well we know who is not smiling today. We need to get in Israel and
check their nuclear arsenal which the IAEA is not allowed to enter. Now I'm sure SA will buy one from Pakistan if they have
not already. I am not for anyone to have nuclear weapons but nuclear energy is use for much more than nuclear weapons.
The sanction lifting is really what has Israel and SA mad.

Israel News Ynetnews

1) They never stopped.

2) a micronano second.
You may be right. We isolated North Korea and even paid them not to build a bomb. They built a bomb.

Iran is not North Korea........Iran is batshit crazy and they want to use the weapon.
Iran wants to use the bomb to annihilate themselves? They know that Israel has plenty of nukes. Iran is batshit crazy but Kim Jong Un is a man of reason. Good one.

Forum List

Back